It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear members of ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you... although I've only had a membership here for little time, I've been lurking this forum for close to 10 years. I've learned so much from the minds of many here, and have gained a keen liking to many 'out of the box' genres of thinking. Mind you I'm only 23 and haven't had much to contribute to conversation, but I've always considered myself to be a much better listener than speaker.

Cheers,
-StS

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurveyTheSurveyors
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you... although I've only had a membership here for little time, I've been lurking this forum for close to 10 years. I've learned so much from the minds of many here, and have gained a keen liking to many 'out of the box' genres of thinking. Mind you I'm only 23 and haven't had much to contribute to conversation, but I've always considered myself to be a much better listener than speaker.

Cheers,
-StS

I spent at least fifty years listening and observing before I started to form my opinions. Rickymouse was once Meekymouse

No more, I am running out of time to say what I know.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SurveyTheSurveyors

Thanks for the uplifting thread.

Great perspective, and i hope to see you posting around the boards more.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Stay positive. We’ve never been more rich and prosperous.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurveyTheSurveyors
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Couldn't agree more! The problem is we the people, not the item, weapon or object in which we yield. If the problem is the fruit, you have to fix the roots! We on ATS, for the most part are a rare breed of people. We seek truth, answers, and clarity on a wide horizon of topics, and I don't want the members here to forget that! Politics are really poisoning the atmosphere here, and I want it to be cured!

Cheers!
-StS

You got it! ATS is like a big apple tree of information: apples, sometimes ripe, other times a bit spotty, sometimes falling to the ground. And all the while... some-thing's are produced in various stages.

We reap, we sow, we learn new ways to develop and to harvest ideas. We can learn, get insulted, change thought processes, agree and disagree.. .it's all part of the "tree" that is ATS and each and every member... it's branches..

Peace to you! MS
edit on 6-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

So just like whats happened to society,your advice is to look the other way,disregard criminal elements,tax dollars being used for black ops,you sound like a liberal,but to protest and riot over childish liberal thinking,grow up people think for themselves,when that stops we are in real trouble

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
3 words from my generation :
Peace
Love
Togetherness

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

So just like whats happened to society,your advice is to look the other way,disregard criminal elements,tax dollars being used for black ops,you sound like a liberal,but to protest and riot over childish liberal thinking,grow up people think for themselves,when that stops we are in real trouble

Ima go out on a limb here oldtimer2, and just assume since you've labeled me a 'liberal' you must be a 'conservative'. Isn't that weird how that works? Since I have a different perspective, and choose to use love instead of hate to solve my problems, I must be your opponent? I'm actually on the same side of the fence as you buddy, but thank you for discrediting who I am and what I stand for based off of my only post. You see thats the problem with politics today, and it seems you've chosen to climb the peak of ignorance along side many others. It's lonely at the top my brother, I'm not your enemy, I'm far from it actually...

I wish you well from the very conservative side of southern oregon, where I bear many arms, support my local veterans, grow organic community gardens to feed the unfortunate and elderly, and raise my flag with the same if not more respect as you...

Cheers?
-StS

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I've gained so much from this community, this post shall be considered my token of appreciation. All it takes is one person to change another, and it's the thought of that which makes me happy.

Blessings to you and yours my friend!

Cheers
-StS

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
3 words from my generation :
Peace
Love
Togetherness

My own original saying:

'Peace and unity, breed opportunity.'

Positive vibes sent your way my friend!

Cheers,
-StS

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Look Both Ways Before You Cross ...
And Always Remember "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road"....

That Aside...
The Grass Is Always Greener On The...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

edit on 19-5-2018 by SurveyTheSurveyors because: Failed to embed video

top topics

<< 1   >>

join