It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need To Impeach (Trump) Campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Point of Order: Federal Law is supposed to overrule State laws, ie the Supremacy Clause.

Of course, the States were supposed to have input into what became Federal law through the Senate, but the 17th Amendment torpedoed that idea.

Yes, federal law supercedes it, which is why I stated States have certain powers which the Federal government can't write a law infringing on those areas. Your point of order should have gone to Pyle who actually said not every federal law supercedes state laws.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: intrepid

Pretty much. It was not "presidential" in the least. Childish actually.

I wonder what does that mean every time I see someone say "he is not presidential" ? Do we need a career politician that says all the right things but does little so as not to reduce their chances of a life long post or in the case of the President 8 years?

Are we ignorant to not think that ALL presidents talked the same crap, except the others did it in private to protect their professional politician careers?

When I see that statement I read mostly, "we lost, so he is not my President!"

Clearly What makes one presidential is appearing on Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis, making the late night circuit, and spending more time on your March Madness brackets than your job.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Hes hurt lots of peoples feelings, surely thats impeachable?

If only I had a crystal ball, 2 years ago I would have invested in safe spaces and crying closets and made an absolute fortune

You forgot Obama dolls?

A former executive editor of The New York Times admitted this week she keeps a "little plastic Obama doll" in her purse for "comfort" from "Donald Trump's America," Jill Abramson wrote this week in The Guardian.
www.newsmax.com... Manage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They never thought she would lose. And even today, they have hopes that if Trump resigns/gets impeached that Billary would come out of her hole in the ground, and assume her right as the sitting president.

I have had several conversations with die hard libs, and during those I have tried to explain to them that, contrary to what you may think, that's not the way it works. They insist that once they get him impeached, here comes Billary.

You simply can't fix stupid.

Fred..

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yeah sure impeach Trump after Outcome of Korea conflict, he making it no improvement.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, the Dems would cry a river if someone did this to their Presidential candidate, but they see no problem to promote hate towards Trump. I hope they see this happen to any candidate they get in office. It would be better if they found love in their hearts and embraced sharing love with others.
edit on 9-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join