It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need To Impeach (Trump) Campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Are we ignorant to not think that ALL presidents talked the same crap, except the others did it in private to protect their professional politician careers?

Well yeah. It's called class. A president should have at least a little of it.

When I see that statement I read mostly, "we lost, so he is not my President!"

Well being Canadian he's not my president.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

He's clearly too tan.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"He won get over it!"
To paraphrase a former POTUS😀

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well someone else suggested Tom Steyer but why wouldn't you want to include the person's name so that we can discover what crime that person is talking about or are we supposed to just make it up?

Or is this a " they don't have anything on him " thread?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I wonder what does that mean every time I see someone say "he is not presidential"

It means his behavior embarrasses us as a country. He doesn't act like a decent adult person.
He has had manners. he's impo!ite, crude, selfish and self absorbed. Presidential puts country first not popularity.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Steyer does not say anything Trump is guilty of, so why bother mentioning him, but yes it was his ad.

It's a what has he done that warrants impeachment right now thread, since the ads only make vague accusations.

So maybe you can help, what is the impeachable offense Trump is guilty of? Either he is guilty of something or the people supporting this are living in a fantasy world.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

At times he dos embarrass us and others he is superbly Presidential.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Why would I be able to help you?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Ok, then you can't. You don't know what this impeachable crime is either.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I don't know how this investigation is going to come out. Impeachment or jail time or he just gets voted out in two years or nothing at all. I know as much as you right now. We just view the evidence differently but we don't have different information as to what is being investigated. You know what they're investigating. I know what they're investigating. Neither of us knows what Muellers got and neither of us knows how this is going to turn out.

It may depend on how the midterms go if there's a question of impeachment.

I doubt that Mueller will attempt to indict so he's going to submit a report. What is says or what happens after depends on a few things.
Like if Rosenstein is still in charge as far as the Russia probe goes or if Mueller discovers or doesn't discover crimes.
Obviously he's already indicted a lot of people and he still has other subjects and other elements of the Russian interference that he is still investigating. Like who gave the hacked emails to wikileaks. What is the connection between Roger Stone and Julian Assange . Nothing has been mentioned about this aspect of the investigation yet other than it was Russian operatives in Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear known hacker groups. The main portion of this investigation who and where and when of the hacks and release of the stolen emails hasn't had a lot of daylight. We've been given a bigger peak into the conspiracy aspects of the investigation with suspicious rendezvous with Russians on tiny islands in the Indian ocean half a world away and meetings with Russians in trump tower or secret meetings in Europe. No matter how you see those incidents we know they are being weighed by Mueller. But we really don't know what Mueller is connecting to Roger Stone and Julian Assange as far as the hacks go. Stone whom I believe is a target of the investigation along with Carter Page has not been interviewed yet. Mueller hasn't interviewed any trumps or Kushner yet either.
I believe Mueller will go complete blackout the closer we get to midterms so I don't expect a step up in activity or information or new motions of any kind over the summer.
Maniforts trial will dominate the news cycles in July and again in September as those dates are already set but I believe Mueller will slow down and not make any broad announcements or anything.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The ad doesn't say impeach after an investigation, it says we NEED to impeach NOW because of what Trump has done.

So we can't talk about a hypothetical future where crimes in the future are proven/discovered.

Maniforts trial will dominate the news cycles in July and again in September as those dates are already set but I believe Mueller will slow down and not make any broad announcements or anything.

Not certain, but it seems likely the charges against Manafort will be dismissed soon. Mueller is trying to prevent the judge from seeing the scope memo presumably because he is working outside the scope of the memo. If so it seems the judge will toss the case.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Well yeah. It's called class. A president should have at least a little of it.

Depends on what you think is classy... We have seen a lot of talk, not much walking though...I'll trade some words for good action any day. BTW it seems he is doing fine on the international stage, been doing things other Presidents would say no way...

edit on 6-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

Well technically, he was not elected with the majority of the vote... If you listen to the losing side.

Which is true enough, so far as it goes...which isn't far enough, obviously.

She who I'll never name again won the popular vote nationwide, which, due to the foresight of the writers of the Constitution, means absolutely nothing. But that's not what the losing side would have you believe, or some of them, anyway. That little thing called the electoral college kept us from having a tyranny of the California/New York voters.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Like Nancy Pelosi would say. . . "We need to impeach Trump now. We'll make up some sh#t afterwards."

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
These Cali Billionaires know all about breaking laws and screwing over people to get ahead in society. We should listen to them, they are very experienced at messing up people's lives. They are doing this for personal gain just like trump has done before he got this job, they are a little jealous. Trump just got elected as the best deceiver, they wanted that job.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well Steyer talks about obstruction of justice for the most part doesn't he.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't know anything about this man. What do you know about him?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You'd think, by now, many would have figured out that you're an evil Canadian...

Trump will not be impeached, as he's not committed any crime, other than the one of being something of an asshole. I'm something of an asshole most of the time. I venture to guess, quite as often as Mr. Trump is. That's not a crime, last I heard...and it certainly doesn't rise to the level of high crime and misdemeanor.

I didn't vote for him. Don't like him. Never have. But I respect him, which is something I never had for the previous President, or the one before him.
edit on 5/6/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well Steyer talks about obstruction of justice for the most part doesn't he.

No, it's ONE thing he talks about. Glad you brought it up though, when was Trump found guilty of obstruction? Because it would be wrong to demand impeachment over accusations and rumors right?

Last I heard Mueller was still going and getting lambasted by a judge because he feels he has unlimited power.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Trump will not be impeached, as he's not committed any crime, other than the one of being something of an asshole. I'm something of an asshole most of the time.

Ever wonder what some presidents were like before the digital age?
Then there's Kennedy. I'd just would have liked to have had front seat ticket for that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join