It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Missler has gone to heaven...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: peter vlar

I think the length and nature of your reply is indicative of your attitude

I could reply in kind but, meh

Whatever

Did you hear about Hobby Lobby, those nasty christians

It’s cute how you are able to take away something that was never stated nor even implied because you’re incapable of having an actual dialogue and instead need to impose your own twisted views upon others. All because my reply was too long for your liking. I do sincerely apologize to you for attempting to bring clarity to your confusion instead of letting you roam free spouting nonsense. Apparently it was all for naught because here we are and you’re still putting words and intent into my reply while completely ignoring your festering hypocrisy. You’re a real gem Rags and I do indeed cherish these touching and tender moments with you.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I think it went over your head apes, how does life spontaneously exist in a sterile environment from nothing
It's actually science for dummies, guess even that can prove difficult for some

Unless you are going to say life doesn't evolve, cos it just existed?
edit on 3-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I have the twisted views but you came in howling and growling because someone didn't agree with your faith, in turn you attack him and everyone who respected him
That's not grown up pv, that's childish

Didn't Darwin plagiarise evolution, I won't speak ill of the dead though, it's a good theory evolution, never seen a journal article calling evolution a fact though, funny ha ha

I enjoy your company to bro, though you should learn to chill out a bit.

edit on 3-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
it is hard to pick just one example of why chuck missler was an idiot .

but for brevity and sheer scientific illiteracy :

his claiim that the " failure " of new life forms to emerge from a jar of peanut butter " disproves evolution "

has to be my choice

congrats chuck - that was gold star idiocy

Yeah, but it is a fairly strong case against chemical abiogenesis.

Evolution says nothing about the origin of life but rather about the source of biodiversity.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Six feet under?

Food for bacteria, worms, and other vermin?

People need to come to terms with this extremely simple fact of life.

No need for make-believe soothsayings.

He's gone.
edit on 3-5-2018 by reject because: WORM FOOD

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

Yes his body is food for nature.
What if there is a spirit, you don't believe in anything spiritual

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Chuck Missler has gone to heaven

proove it

I don't have to.

You'll find out in your own time.

I hope not too late.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Extremely simple facts of life?

Here they are.

You're For Christ, or against Him.

In the end?

You will know the truth.

There are no atheists in hell.

I truly wish you could feel, for even a moment, what the "truth' is now while you have the chance to make a choice, before it's too late.

Try listening to even a couple a Chuck Missler videos.

Maybe you'll learn a thing or two... I sure pray so.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Okay.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Claims made without evidence can and should be summarily dismissed.

Ask Jesus Christ or any of the thousands upon thousands of other gods mankind made up to regenerate a human amputee's limb.

Do it on FB live before an impartial panel of medical experts.

I'll wait.
edit on 4-5-2018 by reject because: Clarification

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you referring to life from non-living things?

Look up protocells.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

SCIENTIFIC theory of evolution is based on a ton of evidence.

It is based on archaeology/fossils, medicine (LOOK UP VESTIGIAL STRUCTURE, including molecular.)

It's not like a group of illiterate drunk/high/bored-out-of-their-minds desert shepherds pulled it out of their posterior millennia ago.

You're welcome.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Vestigial structures, you mean organs
Name one vestigial organ in any animal and I will tell you it's use

As for evidence, just one peer reviewed journal telling us that evolution is a fact...

Lose the attitude, you sound like a try hard

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This was a very important man! I am grateful for his work, and feel I am indebted to him.

He very aptly took the bible and communicated/regurgitated it in a way that many from the X genation and Millenials got.
His ministry focused on prophecy, and also the prophecy that was already fulfilled with Yeshua and with Israel. He made the bible accessible to many who did not to go to church for many reasons.

Chuck Missler is a leader in online prophecy ministries. He made every inch of the bible interesting by using history, interweaved with prophecy, and relating it all to today.

For those that enjoy the legal historical and precise meanings of the bible, Chuck Missler was your champion. He will be sorely missed. I can only hope someone steps up to fill his shoes.

God Bless Chuck Missler!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you referring to life from non-living things?

Look up protocells.

I am well aware of protocells.

A protocell is a drop of an aqueous chemical solution wrapped externally in a layer of oily emulsion. It isn't a cell, it is a type of organization of emulsion. Suggesting that because one thing looks like another, that they are the same, is 'magical thinking'.

It has been theorized that a protocell might be an organizational forerunner of living cells and that as the water leaves the lipid container of the protocell, the internal chemistry reaches saturation and may self organize into structures like amino acids which may possibly emulate metabolic processes. That is a string of 'maybes'.

The problem is that osmotic pressure rises as the chemical concentration within the lipid 'container' increases. The lipid 'walls' are not strong enough to provide sufficient integrity to last long enough for internal chemistry to attain the concentration to achieve those metabolic processes. The protocells burst apart too soon, by osmotic pressure.

Additionally, there has never been an observation of a protocell achieving the duration or chemistry actually required for establishment of life processes. That, and the fact that energy metabolism, DNA coding, transcription and replication (necessary qualities of all life), are orders of magnitude more complex than a drop of dirty water being trapped inside an oily emulsion.

Like with many theories, where there is an absence of direct observation of what is theorized, it is pseudoscience.

As some on ATS know I have corresponded with Jack Szostak, who would be regarded as the foremost experimental biochemist researching chemical abiogenesis from lipid spheres and as yet, he has had no definite results that remove doubt as to the possibility of abiogenesis from chemical sources (I included some of my communications with him in an ATS thread on chemical abiogenesis, some time ago).

This is not to say that there may not be such a breakthrough that paves the way for serious acceptance of chemical abiogenesis. At present though, it would be preemptive to make a declaration either way.

And so, Missler's 'peanut butter proof', remains a valid counter example to such chemical abiogenesis.

edit on 8/5/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Okay.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Claims made without evidence can and should be summarily dismissed.

Ask Jesus Christ or any of the thousands upon thousands of other gods mankind made up to regenerate a human amputee's limb.

Do it on FB live before an impartial panel of medical experts.

I'll wait.

Something tells me you'd just cry out 'CGI' and 'Fake experts'.

My God doesn't need theatrics and neither do I to believe in Him.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Yeah, right.

Because you are unable to produce anything verifiable.

Theatrics?

Puh-lease... religion is all about theatrics from its ceremonies and rituals to the contrived manner of speaking and gestures by pastors.

It's all you've got along with dogged insistence.

Believers are so like trolls, I swear.

theatrics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join