It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Missler has gone to heaven...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This isn't a time I'm crying with sadness, but with JOY!

Chuck Missler, Dr.Chuck Missler, is now home. In our 'real' home.

He passed on and is now reunited with Nan his wife, and the love of his life, the Lord.

One of my favorites - among a long list of many favorite videos he produced.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have probably heard his work, but I have never paid attention or know who this guy is. Sorry I have no knowledge of him.

Still, it sounds like he had a good following of people. I wish him well in his new venture

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have probably heard his work, but I have never paid attention or know who this guy is. Sorry I have no knowledge of him.

Still, it sounds like he had a good following of people. I wish him well in his new venture

A good one:

Nephilim and their Return as Aliens by Chuck Missler

UFO's, Aliens End Times from Bible Scholar Dr. Chuck Missler

edit on 1-5-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Learned alot from him, may he rest now that he is home.
God Bless his family, they will miss him I'm sure.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It's so hard not to cry for him.

But he's at peace in his glory and together again with his beloved wife Nancy.

And for those who don't believe?

Please give Christ a chance. Dr. Chuck Missler eeked out every bit of truth from science, math, etc - and PROVED GOD.

If you don't know the mysteries of the world?

Check out Chuck Missler's videos on TY.

You will NOT be dissapointed.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have listened to him, he sounded wise, and above all else thought provoking.. Sorry to hear about his passing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a true Christian theologian as opposed to the modern day pop culture preacher

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

This is why I love ATS. I learn something new and I nteresting every time I log in. Like how I never knew that that you were a serial plagiarist too. Or am I reading too much into your joy at his being in “our real home”? When you get home, could you let Chuck know that it’s been over 18 years and I’m still waiting for the chips in my computer to bring about the apocalypse.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Chuck Missler has gone to heaven

proove it

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Aren't you a class act.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
some of the greatest teachings ever

fascinating insight on Nephilim, prophecy, etc.

never got to hear him in person but thanks to Youtube I can watch him anytime.

highly recommended.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

He's also with his wife Nancy as well as his adoptive brother Jesus.

I'll miss his wisdom but hopefully, he has set up a lasting institution with Koinonia House.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: silo13

This is why I love ATS. I learn something new and I nteresting every time I log in. Like how I never knew that that you were a serial plagiarist too. Or am I reading too much into your joy at his being in “our real home”? When you get home, could you let Chuck know that it’s been over 18 years and I’m still waiting for the chips in my computer to bring about the apocalypse.

I thought it was Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking who predicted the dangers of AI.

Isn't it perhaps preemptive to say it won't happen as we have a little way further to go to get strong AI.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Middle was a very vocal fear monger about the Y2K computer meltdown that was supposed to occur at midnight Jan 1, 2000. It was ordained to him by god himself according to Chuck. But given his history he could very well have plagiarized the idea from someone else. But hey... it’s all ok because whenever he would get caught he would donate money to a religious organization. If he was Xatholic he could have saved himself a few bucks by going to confession and saying some HailMary’s and a couple of Our Father’s.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

There is an awful lot of bitterness in you pete
Chuck made many mistakes, it's what humans do
So he got things wrong, wasn't perfect, made some silly statements and you rant and rail against the man like he was the devil?
That's strange
Why do you care, you don't believe any of it anyway

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

There is an awful lot of bitterness in you pete

No, I'm not bitter at all. I'm just amused at the adoration of a thief.

Chuck made many mistakes, it's what humans do

Plagiarization isn't a mistake. It's done on purpose. In his case, it was done in an attempt to sell more books. I might be wrong but I don't think all humans steal. Making a prediction about the apocalypse and the Y2K bug, sure... I'll give him that one.

So he got things wrong, wasn't perfect, made some silly statements and you rant and rail against the man like he was the devil?
That's strange

Having a sense of humor and making fun of a guy is ranting and raving huh? Interesting way to approach it. And for the record, repeatedly plagiarizing, isn't getting things wrong or making silly statements, it's theft of intellectual property and a violation of one of the 10 Commandments. As I said in one of my previous posts, its too bad he wasn't a Catholic. The he could just go to confession, say a few prayers, drop a dollar into the box, light a candle and all sins are forgiven.

I guess that as long as he echoes what some folks need to believe then it's OK to steal other peoples work and claim it as your own. Are you cool with that?

Why do you care, you don't believe any of it anyway

I don't care. I just found it oddly amusing that people are praising a guy based solely on confirmation bias because he preached to their inner voices. But if the criteria for posting on ATS is to only respond to or regarding topics we believe in, I think there would be a lot fewer posts on here. And that wouldn't be any fun. Especially if it meant you couldn't participate in threads regarding evolution. Besides, why do you care about whether or not I care? Seems kind of petty.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I think the length and nature of your reply is indicative of your attitude

I could reply in kind but, meh

Whatever

Did you hear about Hobby Lobby, those nasty christians

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: chr0naut

Middle was a very vocal fear monger about the Y2K computer meltdown that was supposed to occur at midnight Jan 1, 2000. It was ordained to him by god himself according to Chuck. But given his history he could very well have plagiarized the idea from someone else. But hey... it’s all ok because whenever he would get caught he would donate money to a religious organization. If he was Xatholic he could have saved himself a few bucks by going to confession and saying some HailMary’s and a couple of Our Father’s.

I was one of those who worked on mitigating issues with Y2K, working for the largest insurance company in the southern hemisphere. Insurance policies usually update with reference to the date. There were 52 million policies underwritten by the company.

The Y2K date issue didn't magically resolve itself.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
He was a great guy, Navel Academy grad ect ect ect. And what's wrong with crying.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
it is hard to pick just one example of why chuck missler was an idiot .

but for brevity and sheer scientific illiteracy :

his claiim that the " failure " of new life forms to emerge from a jar of peanut butter " disproves evolution "

has to be my choice

congrats chuck - that was gold star idiocy
edit on 3-5-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join