It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Day Of May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Good morning, I hope you're having a blissful start into this most wonderful day of the year.

I started with the Joan Baez birthday concert

Now I'm having some Carole King in the Hyde Park

Later as it is a good old german tradition I'll be enjoying some rioting and looting and burning cars. Isn't that wonderful?
A little civil unrest to express how much I'm not pleased by the miserable overall situation the world is in.
What are you doing?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Calling the Police !!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Oh how cool, a pig hunt too!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm eating left over kimchi from south Korean's anti north koreans friendship day.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Haha, I like it very subversive.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Calling the Police !!

NOW NOW, let us see what comes of this. We could be witness to Germanys largest troll ever. Sounds exciting if the user actually goes through with this.
I do have one request for the user. If you do any of this could you please do it in only your underwear all along ranting on about how hummingbirds are a disgrace to all other birds and why Bluewhales deserve to be punched in the face?!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'll top that. I do it naked with a portrait of Mohammed on my butt a David's star on my boobs and a cross just above my pussy.

And I will kick some pigeons for you too. How does that sound? Want pictures or video?

Why do bluewhales deserve to be punched? I'm afraid I need a hook to do it convincingly. I get the hummingbirds thing tough they are a disgrace...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

i'm changing my avatar to a walpurgis nightish image

i hope to get to bed early tonight, since much happened last night.......... like flying all dark hours on the broom and dancing plenty at the bon fires

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

BWAHHH, I don’t think i’ll Need pics or a video as that would most likely make it to the news outlets.
As for Bluewhales it’s a personal thing. I just booked a trip to observe them and dive in waters to record them. Little do they know of my sinister plan to punch one right in its face!
Damn stupid Bluewhales

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I have reconstructive surgery on my shoulder at 6am,so till after surgery,nothing to eat or drink after midnight,and thats my favorite time for both,think the 1st will be a haze

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Ouch... What happened if you don't mind my asking?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Have a swell may day Peep.

Spring is a lovely time.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'll top that. I do it naked with a portrait of Mohammed on my butt a David's star on my boobs and a cross just above my pussy.

And I will kick some pigeons for you too. How does that sound? Want pictures or video?

Why do bluewhales deserve to be punched? I'm afraid I need a hook to do it convincingly. I get the hummingbirds thing tough they are a disgrace...

That will definitely require video evidence ...

😜

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

My German roots approve of your message lmfao.

edit on 512018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Later as it is a good old german tradition I'll be enjoying some rioting and looting and burning cars. Isn't that wonderful?

The "tradition" for normal folks and by that I mean kids is not rioting and looting. That´s what punks and antifa does.

The "tradition" is to bring a decorated tree to your loved ones house and stick it into the chimney to make your love public. If you do this three times you´re expected to engage soon. The "tradition" is to steal the other ones trees so your girl is the only one that got such a "love present".

Little kids run around and do door bell pranks or throw around toilet paper.

Rioting and looting, that´s only tradition for punks, antifa and other scumbags. Please don´t make it appear that this is a German tradition.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I didn't know it was May.
Nobody ever tells me these things....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It's May. Again. And You Know What!?!
It Sucks...
They Pick May For Mother's Day Becasue May Is Short For Mother May I. When I Learned This Saying... I Said, "Hmmm.... Have I Been A Theif Or Rude Son."
So... I Went To My Mom And Said "Mother, May I Please Have Some Of The Rice You Cooked".
And just like that she chewed my ear off.

So... I no longer play mother may I. It's down right demonic and Masonic.
In short... May is not my favorite part of the year.
But... Be Thee Blessed Above All...
edit on 14-5-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join