It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake - CGI people - video overlays of faces in NEWS Interviews - or AI generated??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have been seeing some very questionable people appear as "talking heads" on news programs and by questionable, I mean they have extremely odd behavior and facial features from the way their mouth moves, facial muscle movement (or lack their of), not smiling or showing emotion in face, odd teeth ("corn nubs"), odd symmetry, and very often extreme blinking, like 3-4 time a second for 20-30 seconds in a row, blinking hundreds of times in a 4 min interview! Seriously WTF is that. I've seen this happening with a lot of people on TV new interviews on MSM channels but i've never seen this on youtube interviews so IDK what the deal is.

I'd like to start a thread where people can post video clips where they think the behavior is questionable and we can decide if is a CGI

I'm wondering if the hosts are also CGI or possibly even AI. It might make more sense that the host could be AI/CGI where they have hundreds to thousands of hours of video from which to model the program and then render the new interview. It is possible that there is a real actor sitting in for the host, but the computer overlays the rendering to make it look like the host, but this may be less expensive (or whatever the reason), or it is completely CGI by something like AI.

The reason the guests are almost always the person with the odd behavior is because they don't have enough information to render them properly, I thought this happened with that Iranian girl that shot up YT, that some of her videos were CGI to make her look like a nut or to generate some storyline.

Check out this nutjob on Tucker's show. Not only is the stuff coming out of her mouth crazy, but her whole face just seems off, and it is all easier by wearing that head wrap. That's another thing, hair is the hardest to render a lot of the times, especially for women if they have long hair. Maybe that is why so many women politicians have gone to having short hair.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Sounds like you watch too much msm.

And they’re reptilian shapes shifters, not ai, get with the program man!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The woman in the vid looks like Linda Sarsour !!!!!!!

🤦

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

She tried to shoot up Youtube and her family confirmed she was nuts. Why would they need CGI or AI to fake videos to convince people of it?

Though I admit to the fact that the capabilities exist to do scary things now. I'm interested in seeing what gets posted in this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

How could you walk from watching that thinking that Tucker is the most real looking one? He looks like a confused cartoon dog in that interview.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

While your argument may hold some merit, I think you may be bonkers. Take a few steps back and lay off the news for a bit. Maybe watch some history channel for a bit even though they rarely teach history anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Powerful forces are fighting each other. Look where we would be if the "Dark" side had won in 2016.
twitter.com...

link   

This is the real fake video you need to watch out.

This is how it's done:

edit on 28-4-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

link   

You mean like this?

ETA:
a reply to: mekhanics

Aaah!! You beat me by a few secs! Hmph! (sulks off into corner)
edit on 28-4-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

While your argument may hold some merit, I think you may be bonkers. Take a few steps back and lay off the news for a bit. Maybe watch some history channel for a bit even though they rarely teach history anymore.

Well, I don't have cable and usually read, so not watching too much news.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well, I don't have cable and usually read, so not watching too much news.

Then how can you claim this?

I've seen this happening with a lot of people on TV new interviews on MSM channels but i've never seen this on youtube interviews so IDK what the deal is.

By your own admission, you’ve had very limited exposure to what you claim is going on....

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well then I retract my statement lol. Read on fellow truth seeker!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video:

I don't know if this is some video compression artifact or whether he really is reptilian.

Video these days is compressed using MPEG4 and other variations. These compress video by creating a reference frame which is a complete jpeg compressed image, then adding incremental changes which are formed from the movement of small blocks. Sometimes there are no changes, sometimes the screen will pan up or sideways or small objects move across in the distance. Then it is memory efficient to just move these objects by storing which tiles around. Even if there are slight differences between the real world frame image and the compressed video image, these are acceptable.

But these changes like eyes appearing on eyelids seem to be either photoshopped or some weird stuff going on.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I remember seeing this video:

I don't know if this is some video compression artifact or whether he really is reptilian.

Video these days is compressed using MPEG4 and other variations. These compress video by creating a reference frame which is a complete jpeg compressed image, then adding incremental changes which are formed from the movement of small blocks. Sometimes there are no changes, sometimes the screen will pan up or sideways or small objects move across in the distance. Then it is memory efficient to just move these objects by storing which tiles around. Even if there are slight differences between the real world frame image and the compressed video image, these are acceptable.

But these changes like eyes appearing on eyelids seem to be either photoshopped or some weird stuff going on.

That’s weird, suddenly for a brief moment, a frame or two, he had somebody elses blue eyes.
edit on 29-4-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Well if you really want to find out if it’s photoshopped or not, track down the original sky news video and see if it occurs on that.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

This is the real fake video you need to watch out.

This is how it's done:

The video of Obama is not fake. It's a real video of Obama and his voice has been muted and a voice over is being done to make words similar to the movement of his lips. There was no tech applied to the Obama video other than a voice over and it's not a great one at that. You can see plenty of instances where Obama's mouth movements do not match the words.

The only way an AI "fake video" is going to work on the public is if someone has access to the target face in a setting that can be validated as real and if the original video showing the original content is deleted from public record. For that to occur would be impossible. Using the video of Obama for example. It can be easily proven that Obama did not actually make those statements because the original video of that speech still exists today and can be compared to the voice over video.

Another example of this would be the following scenario. Let's say CNN wants to use this tech to make Trump appear to say, "I want to kill everyone who opposes the second amendment." CNN grabs video from a rally speech and applies the facial tech to that speech and hires someone who sounds like Trump. How exactly would CNN be able to remove all versions of the rally speech so they could not be challenged that what they presented was what Trump actually said?

And this tech only works with a full frame face. It does not and cannot work with faces at angles or at distances so I do not see any of the fake video propaganda being spread by the MSM as a disinfo campaign to refute the validity of future videos as a means for them to discount what is coming.

edit on 29-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Almost half of the world's population: fake. Not that you could easily discern them, though.

The Creator (Godmaker) won't allow us to live in a world which is too heavily deceived (and we're almost at that point, now). This is Her Sweet Dream, not the dank and demonic nightmare-dream of Money.

And we are all dreamers in Her Dream. We each hold a divine copyright, as it were, that we approve of, on our own individual lives.

Things will go Her Way, not 'their' way. Their way is degrading confusion, as we are already seeing.

Her Way is composed of many things, but they're all profitable to us (but the profit builds slowly, it's hard to notice spiritual profit, except looking anew at our profit levels era-by-era, lifetime-after-lifetime).

There is one thing that Her Way is not and that's a degrading confusion that never seems to end.

All Adversity ends. That's Her Way. This sometimes brutal world will always be nonetheless known by us as Well Worth The Adversity.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

What are you saying? Now it's not just fake news but fake journalists too ?
You kind if lost me.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What IF? The dark side did win.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Excellent point!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join