It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake - CGI people - video overlays of faces in NEWS Interviews - or AI generated??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I don't know if this is some video compression artifact or whether he really is reptilian

Really? Where did the doubt start lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I don't know if this is some video compression artifact or whether he really is reptilian.

Reptilians are not real and we don't eat children either.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Another example of this would be the following scenario. Let's say CNN wants to use this tech to make Trump appear to say, "I want to kill everyone who opposes the second amendment." CNN grabs video from a rally speech and applies the facial tech to that speech and hires someone who sounds like Trump. How exactly would CNN be able to remove all versions of the rally speech so they could not be challenged that what they presented was what Trump actually said?

They wouldn't be able to remove all previous copies but by the time someone challenges them, the damage would be done. CNN would then retract their statement on a broadcast at 2am saying something stupid like it came from an anonymous source. A big thread will start on ATS about yet another example of fake news but no one will care. The CNN faithful will pass it off like nothing happened.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

holy crap! that made me jump out of the chair

well i dont know if its cgi or something interdimensional messing with the human, but its freaking scary!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

The repeated head movement makes it look fake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join