It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Car Dies on a AZ Road... In Proximity to a ThunderBird?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I have heard these stories too, seen some of them, definitely the remote viewing. The elders have seen this most of there live so its nothing new or to worry about or fear. If you follow curfew and cultural do's and don'ts you'll be fine. The younger generation fall into the western influence of ridicule and ignorance and don't really tell others.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I had told the park ranger about it when I was leaving the National Park. They said it was probably a Thunderbird.

Those park rangers and Forest Service folks see all kinds of weird stuff. Somebody with more ambition than myself should write a book about all the stuff they see.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I wonder if we might have a species related to the Magnificent Argentine here in North America.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Wow! I did not know of this species of "extinct" bird... (lol). This megafauna would lay the possibly of a bird of this large size to exist. Also read that pterosaurs have even larger wing spans. This thread is really stimulating, a good "rabbit hole" to go down from all y'alls input and sugeestions... a reply to: Chickensalad

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I love the Thunderbird stories - in fact, anything linked to Native American legends etc.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroOne

The size of a 747...Lol. Do you guys even think before you type this nonsense out?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroOne

a bird with the wing span of a 747... that sounds terrifying. like lake placid terrifying.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yes, the 747 scale seems highly improbable but like I said, the size was hard to gauge visually given the circumstances. The wind gust described would come from such a creature of that scale. I don't take lightly the subject matter, and hope that this discussion will help others shed light on this encounter and others like it.... But if it upsets the mind, remember its just a story... there are no monster in the closet, "child".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join