It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean summit.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Pretty much along those lines.

Or Kim Jong-un was replaced by a clone, bot or alien.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Is that your "hope"! Well it is not mine.

Do you think any good can come of dealing with the devil? Kim is a murderer. He has even murdered his own FAMILY.

I shall leave history to teach you the rest of this moral, America.

You are like a little boy in a den of perverts if you think this is good politics. You have played into Kim's hands. Kim threatened you and got all he wanted and more. He is ten times the politician of any American and you are being taken by a con man as we speak. Every animal will be emboldened now and will threaten you to get what they want. China will like this very much. America is making China and possibly Russia more powerful by accepting the devil. However, it is screwing itself. Naivety and sell out politics at its worst, but do not call it diplomacy. You dishonour the word by using it in this situation.

I can't stress strongly enough that this is the wrong way to deal with Kim and America will pay a heavy price, as will South Korea in the long run. You do not make deals with Nero like this. It is not diplomacy. it is utter capitulation, almost like surrender.

The world will never be free like this. The Bush boys would not have dealt with Kim with kid gloves and allowed all his threats to be so fruitful and multiply the way they have. I think you must be scared of him, America. You come out this looking like a weak capitulating coward.

Mean while stupid England is selling all its jewels to Muslim businessmen. It is assimilation by stealth. Lol, soon Israel will be asking for more weapons from Americxa and Britain only to find that they are dealing with Arab power and money. They will send them bombs and planes, but not quite in the way Israel had planned.

Give your jewels away or worse still let them be stolen even without your say so. I think I will close my eyes and look away as this sight is too ugly and wince worthy and I know exactly where it is going; to HELL! Did you remember about being lulled into a false sense of security? All peace and safety before SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!

Teach them all a lesson, Lord. They are no good and time to build a funeral pyre out of this dead wood.

Light a fire like a rocket up your ass! Too much junk food and prescription drugs have turned you into a bloody fool for everyone to mock. Same in Britain. I look around and see fat ugly blobs with aggressive thoughts driving round in sardine cans and spewing out poison to breathe. Yes, you are ugly monsters. Yes, you are beast fodder. You have been cursed. Read in Revelation what becomes of the beast fodder.

edit on 26-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well I have no knowledge of any secret deals where we gave up something to make a deal. Peace and NK giving up nuclear weapons would be a plus in my opinion.
However I do remember Bill Clinton making a deal where NK would give it up. Here we are again after UN sanctions hurt NK. NK might be thinking they can just rinse and repeat. Stall and seek concessions. Within 3 to 7 years a democrat may be in office they can bully around again.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well Bush W is the person that let hm acquire nuclear weapons...

Let him? LOL

So to be clear Bush has everything to do with arming them but Trump had nothing to do with this?

Your correct with Trump had nothing to do with this. Correct me if I am wrong but in all the pictures released was there someone there to represent America? SK wants this shiz to end and are taking steps in the right direction. Good on them and bad on you to assume that Trump made this happen. If I am wrong I will admit it but I am not going to hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well Bush W is the person that let hm acquire nuclear weapons...

Let him? LOL

So to be clear Bush has everything to do with arming them but Trump had nothing to do with this?

Your correct with Trump had nothing to do with this. Correct me if I am wrong but in all the pictures released was there someone there to represent America? SK wants this shiz to end and are taking steps in the right direction. Good on them and bad on you to assume that Trump made this happen. If I am wrong I will admit it but I am not going to hold my breath.

How about SK President saying Trump deserves big credit for this and wants to show is gratitude?

But I am sure you are just more informed than him right? Or are you going to admit to being wrong?

On a side note.. has it been 30 days already?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Cant figuire out what is more shocking this event or hillary not blaming time travel and this event for her loss?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

On that side not this isn’t the political forum. This is current events! But thank you for paying attention to me

SK most likely said that to stay cushy with American money and arms. It is not uncommon for someone to call a leader and thank them for something they didn’t do. But time will tell. So as of now NO I am not going to apologize. But if the time arrives please remind me and I will. I promise

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

On that side not this isn’t the political forum. This is current events! But thank you for paying attention to me

SK most likely said that to stay cushy with American money and arms. It is not uncommon for someone to call a leader and thank them for something they didn’t do. But time will tell. So as of now NO I am not going to apologize. But if the time arrives please remind me and I will. I promise

Lol they most likely said that because blah blah blah....It could not possibly be what he said it has to be whatever you think it is...

I swear you would rather see this country burn than admit he is actually a good POTUS..

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

What LOL. I most definitely would not like to see my country burn. That sounds horrible. I have seen a Pine tree blow up. Not cool man. And I will admit he it POTUS. In fact after he got elected I made more money. But when someone claims they made something happen with no pics or substantial proof I tend to take a step back and wait. Which is what I am doing.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Am i the only one who thinks somthing stinks about this?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Thread killer lol But you are correct in assuming something is there. This whole thing stinks lol

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Thread killer lol But you are correct in assuming something is there. This whole thing stinks lol

Thats the smell of your own bull sh##...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Thats the smell of your own bull sh##...

Well I bet my crap smells better than yours?!!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Yep, you called it, seems obvious to me as well
Kim and NK are merciless, this turns bad, how long is the question

The only thing that could save it, a regime change in NK

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Credit where credit is due. The two leaders are talking...that's better than it's been in a long time. I'm a little worried about the South Korean military, though...North Korea's, too, for that matter. Hardliners all over the place.

Maybe, just maybe, the Korea's have figured out that they're better off as, if not friends, not being enemies.

North Korea has mineral wealth to spare, but no way to get it out with any sort of efficiency, South Korea can help with that, they've got the tech., and commercial knowledge to help them, and help themselves in the process. I read somewhere that there's possibly as much as 12 trillion dollars US locked up in those mountains.

Maybe that's the key to reunification?

But... It's early days yet, and much could go horribly wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Wow -

The Columbia Bugle
🇺🇸
‏ @ColumbiaBugle
13h13 hours ago

#BREAKING Kim Jong Un announcing that the Korean War will be ended.

Absolutely incredible turn of events when just a few months ago the world was waiting anxiously for conflict to arise.

Incredible work by President @realDonaldTrump and President Moon.
CNN

Given everything that has happened I want to know what caused this? Un, imo, showed no signs of going down this road and then bam.

I am curious what his end game is and what his real motives are.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

CNN said that??? Maybe it's time to get the bug out bags ready, cause the world just might be ending!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Xcathdra

CNN said that??? Maybe it's time to get the bug out bags ready, cause the world just might be ending!

If all of this is successful CNN and some other media outlets are going to go into a meltdown. I look for them to try and spin it where Trump gets no credit (although CNN also posted what S. Korea had to say about this - all this occurred because of Trump).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join