It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence of Explosives, Petition to Re-Open 9/11 Investigation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Will do. Thanks for the info. Not a big youtube fan but the educational stuff does have its purpose. Always been more of a liveleaker.. love that comment section sometimes.. it's better than the comics

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
pteridine This loud bang was just before the Penthouse collapsed both events are related. I don't know if the building was brought down by explosives, I keep an open mind on this event. Neocons were looking for an event like this to happen prior to 9/11.

Silverstein there no evidence he meant pull the firefighters out. Dan Nigro denies he spoke with Silverstein so who he spoke to is still unknown.

Years ago I did the calculation on the expansion of the cantilevered beams over the substation in that fire and posted it in one of the many threads. It could have expanded as much as 6" which is more than enough to shear the fasteners and drop the building. The collapse of a 50' steel beam would make a little noise.

I also roasted Jones with his own thermodynamic data and experimental protocol. No thermite, just red primer.

There is no "conclusive evidence of explosives." There is a lot of "it looked wrong" only because Hollywood imagines building collapses differently.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Asktheanimals

One, there was no lack of rubble at the WTC. As documented by the loads of rubble taken to the lay down yards. Or the rubble pulled out of WTC basements.

Two, why would explosives make to little material. As in noticeable. That is more along the lines of Wood’s Dustification.

Three, where are all the loud booms from explosives indicative of explosions powerful enough to cut columns and throw beams?

Four, any demolitions shrapnel recovered from the WTC? The injured? Or with the human remains?

Have you not listened to the first responders accounts regarding the sound of bombs ? How were the lobbies windows blown out and people with there skin hanging off in the lobby ...... do I need mention free fall speed collapse..... then the elephant in the room wtc7 office fires so paper and furnature fires bring a building down ?

I will direct you this this another famous New York Plane crash into the Empire State Building

While the 78th and 79th floors bore the brunt of the damage, one of the B-25's engines fell down an elevator shaft and set off a major fire in the basement. The other engine hurtled across the building and tore through seven walls before emerging from the 33rd Street side of the tower. The debris crashed through the roof of a thirteen-story building across the street where another fire erupted. Other heavy wreckage, including the landing gear, also caused damage to the Empire State and nearby buildings while Stan Lomax reportedly saw part of a wing catapulting towards Madison Avenue.

An engine snapped an elevator cable while at least one woman was riding in the elevator car. The emergency auto brake saved the woman from crashing to the bottom, but the engine fell down the shaft and landed on top of it. Quick-thinking rescuers pulled the woman from the elevator, saving her life.

How about this quote just because people think something sounds like a bomb it doesn't mean it is.

Gloria Pall worked for the United Service Organization's headquarters on the 56th floor.
"I was at the file cabinet and all of a sudden the building felt like it was just going to topple over," Pall said. "It threw me across the room, and I landed against the wall. People were screaming and looking at each other. We didn't know what to do. We didn't know if it was a bomb or what happened.

More here if you actually want to learn something

Confused Truther physics with regards to Aircraft & Building impacts

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Actually it has never been proven to be cut by a thermal lance.

It could have been perhaps...but since every picture taken directly after the collapse does not show any columns sticking up most of us would have to call bs.

Before cut

After Cut

Taken about 6 weeks after 9/11 so is that ok now

edit on 30-4-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: kloejen

WTC 7 had fires burning for several hours and damage done by the North Tower collapse.

20 floor rip on elevation facing north tower and other damage seen on this video.

20 floor rip lol care to post a pic of that horrible damage...

Why would some small exterior damage bother anything.

How did part of the tower fly all the way over there anyways?

No fire or flames visible in ANY of the beams that were smoking into dust as they flew.

Amazing stuff.

The dark strip on this picture left side of building

Or how about this chunk missing on the SW corner iirc.

How far was the 1300+ feet tower from WTC 7 do you even have an idea I very much doubt it.

Do you really think ALL fires have to be started by flames

Here is an image of the debris of WTC7

That was the elevation opposite from the North Tower look how much of that is on TOP of the rubble pile which shows that WTC 7 did not fall straight down.

Also are you avoiding the pictures I posted re the cuts I see you were on while I was typing this.
edit on 2-5-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Asbestos removal price tag = $200 million over ten years.

Investigation files at the Pentagon? For what investigation? If you mention 2.3 trillion dollars, it will just be embarrassing.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yes, the truth can be embarrassing, painful even, when one is defending a lie.

As Dresden James noted, when a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

The missing $2.3 trillion is one of many reasons the pentagon has never been, and will never be, audited. It is part of the reason that part of the building was hit, where the congressional auditors and their records were.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The 2.3 trillion claim was mentiond before 9/11 and do you honestly think the info was stored with no backup. Also avoiding my post a couple before yours as expected !

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

edit on 5/6/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Yes, I know the $2.3 Trillion was missing before Bush took office. That's rather the point--the pentagon has been rife with corruption and deception for decades at least.

And that's part of the reason Rumsfeld was LOL and smirking as he paid lip service to the media on the afternoon of 10 September--he knew what was going to happen the next morning, and part of that was the destruction of the records being examined by the congressional auditors, who would be killed along with the destruction of the records.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Because hitting the pentagon was again.... going to erase all records in the pentagon? On file? The financial records of ever branch? All the records of audits off site? All the treasury records? All the records of credit card purchases of the military? Bank records? All the financial records from ever US base? Records of money transfers? And all the financial records of vendors to the military? How exactly?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I've always felt that we weren't being told the whole truth about 9/11.
Remember this : The United States government was complicit in an attack on American soil and willing to sacrifice 3,000 American lives on that day and countless others in the following war.... for profit.

i dont think it was about money, so much as tying up loose ends. the question is what kind of ends were loose and why did they need tying?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Whether or not the records were lost, or whatever you're trying to insinuate, has nothing to do with what happened there. It has no meaning, whether the records were lost or not. But they were lost. Enron too and probably others too.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Whether or not the records were lost, or whatever you're trying to insinuate, has nothing to do with what happened there. It has no meaning, whether the records were lost or not. But they were lost. Enron too and probably others too.

Why does you narratives rely on false information.

Then why bother with the pentagon at all? The towers and civilians were already hit?

Do you really think the pentagon bothers running all its black ops funding through the pentagon? I would think that funding would stay clear of a glorified office building built as fast as possible in the 40’s.

Again, how was hitting the pentagon in one small section going to destroy all the financial records of persons and companies dealing with the pentagon? All the bank records? All the records of transactions from the treasury? All the records of military units spread world wide? All the records all ready gathered from audits? doesn’t?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It was actually a tactical nuke that failed to detonate.

edit on 5/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It was actually a tactical nuke that failed to detonate.

So, then it wasn’t very tactical? Wouldn’t that just be a dirty bomb?
edit on 12-5-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

How was hitting the pentagon going to destroy financial records again?

When the DFAS is based out of Indianapolis?

I bet you choose to ignore questions directly leveled at you , and / or you will shoot off in another direction with some tired truth movement talking point.

Defense Finance and Accounting Service
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) is an agency of the United States Department of Defense (DOD), headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. DFAS was established in 1991 under the authority, direction, and control of the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)/Chief Financial Officer to strengthen and reduce costs of financial management and operations within DOD. DFAS is responsible for all payments to servicemembers, employees, vendors, and contractors. It provides business intelligence and finance and accounting information to DOD decisionmakers. DFAS is also responsible for preparing annual financial statements and the consolidation, standardization, and modernization of finance and accounting requirements, functions, processes, operations, and systems for DOD.[2]

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That would be terrible!

Do you know what they put in those things!?

Seriously, if you thought mass produced non kosher hot dogs were bad... You really don't want to know the ingredients to a tac nuke!

Nitrates are the least of your concerns

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I think that would depend on what exact detonation failure you had.

If the fuse train and detonators failed to go at all, I'd almost bet that bomb could stay intact after smacking into a building.

They tend to build nukes pretty sturdy. They've been known to survive plane crashes and the like with the nasty stuff still on the inside. And depending on whose version of the glomar Explorer thing you believe, we may have actually even recovered a nuke intact from the insane depths that submarine was at.

Still, it's probably a good idea not to use them as wrecking balls.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

How were the records destroyed?

By way of the high explosive devices detonated in that part of the pentagon. That was the same mechanism that killed the congressional auditors there.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join