It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Likes Spawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Who likes SPAWN

Reply below please

If you don't know what im talking about then I'll help you.It's about a guy/demon who goes around or something I don't know but Iv'e play the game before and I know they have a comic about him.And that he's powerful.

I know that I said this already but

Reply below please

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I used to read Spawn. I had collected issues 8 through like 88.

I've heard there is a second spawn movie on the way. They gotta get the cape right this time. Hopefully it will be better that the first one.
Todd McFarlane is pretty cool. I've picked up a few of his figures. I actualy live in his home town.

Please reply below. JK

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Spawn was cool, I only read a couple issues here and there, The spawn movie was God Awful. I also saw a couple of the hbo animated cartoons. I wouldn't mind seeing this character make a comeback in some way.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
spawn's pretty cool i guess... i mean, it's not like i have him as my avatar or anything! LMAO

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The movie of Spawn was great!!! I liked it until the end when they appeared to run out of funds or somethin lol. The idea behind it is really good... cape that can do anythin, what more could you ask for!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
The movie of Spawn was great!!! I liked it until the end when they appeared to run out of funds or somethin lol. The idea behind it is really good... cape that can do anythin, what more could you ask for!

a stripper and a free beer.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK that was unexpected from hedgepook

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I got into spawn from the start, probably because mcFarlane was probably the best going around, and I really liked hsi style. Soon as he left X-men it started getting a bit sketchy.

A new spawn movie would blow away all the current comic/movies going around, if it was done right.

top topics

join