It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey's memo leak contact had 'special government employee' status at FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Out in the wild open now as we find out the "Professor" that leaked some Comey documents is actually an "unpaid" FBI guy with "special status" !!

What a bombshell.

And guess who "gave" the special status.

Looks like it was "conspiracy to commit fraud".

Best part is: he was given special status in a "Memo" of all things !! 😀😀

Oh Boy.

Somebody's in deep trouble.

Comey's memo leak contact had 'special government employee' status at FBI

The Columbia law professor James Comey used as a go-between last year to leak the contents of sensitive memos to the media confirmed to Fox News on Tuesday that he previously worked as a “special government employee” (SGE) for Comey’s FBI on an unpaid basis.

The professor, Daniel Richman, confirmed the special status in response to an inquiry from Fox News, while referring other questions, including on the scope of his work, to the FBI.

"I did indeed have SGE status with the Bureau (for no pay)," Richman wrote in an email.

How about a nice game of chess?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG..The FBI engages in cronyism.
Defined: en.wikipedia.org...

That's scary when you think about it. I wonder how many other Comey friends gained access to FBI secrets?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They should be able to put that professor in prison for leaking classified information too.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They should be able to put that professor in prison for leaking classified information too.

Yes comey defense will now be that he didnt leak classified info because the person he gave theat info to had a security clearance.

Too bad for comey he admitted he gave richman these memos with the expressed purpose of leaking them to the press, so thats out the window.

OS what this does show is more cronyism and shadiness by comey and the FBI, who try to use people like richman as independent civilians when it suits them, and fbi employees when that suits them
edit on 24-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So do we find out next that him and Comey were secretly married in Vegas too .

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

In other words it sounds like the Professor is trying to worm his way out of criminal charges for receiving classified material.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

So do we find out next that him and Comey were secretly married in Vegas too .

Maybe at the Liberace Museum.

🤓👀
🤜🤛

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Jeez.. These people have no shame. "No no it's okay he made me an honorary member of the cool kids club, so everything's cool." Like someone else on here asked, how is he able to give a random citizen top secret status? I'd love to have it, but it does bug me when their actually giving it to people that have no business with it.
edit on 25-4-2018 by doctorhypotenuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I can’t wait until Comey goes to trial...and is convicted!!
He is among the most destructive forces the FBI has heretofore seen...

-Chris

top topics

join