It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK get ready, we are being lined up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A small piece of news sneaked out at the weekend that's probably the fuse being lit. The Queen at the meeting of all the heads of the commonwealth announced that she is stepping down as the head and giving it to Charles. You can take that as the Queen passing some "work" down to Charles.
BBBUUUTTT, all this week on TV we have seen programs of personal audience of the Queen and David Attenborough and last night a program "the real Camilla". I don't believe in coincidences so I seriously think we are being lined up and softened for the near future the Queen abdicating and Charles to be King.
The Queen being shown as an old lady willing to pass on and Camilla as a really, really nice and caring woman. I wont be surprised if later in the week we get a program BS Charles up as a caring individual. Get ready, you heard it here first.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Do you have any links please???

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Sorry, don't know how to link to the BBC.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Okay, I will have a look. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

You link to the BBC pretty much the same way you look to anything else on the Internet. Except it has bbc in the link.

link   

You link to the BBC pretty much the same way you link to everything else on the Internet. Except it has bbc in the link.

link   

You link to the BBC pretty much the same way you link to everything else on the Internet. Except it has bbc in the link.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I can't find your exact story but here is a copy paste of royal stories from the last twenty hours.

TOP STORIES

Who’s next in line to the British throne, will Charles be king and where do Kate Middleton and Meghan M

The Sun
22 hours ago

Royal family tree: How the line of succession to the British throne has changed with the new royal baby boy

Telegraph.co.uk - 1 hour ago

Will Prince Charles be King, is Camilla going to be Queen and what will Charles be called?

The Sun - 20 hours ago

Who's next in line to the British throne, will Charles be king, where do Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle's royal children come? - The Sun

www.thesun.co.uk... › news › next-i...

I believe your story based on the amount of related articles.

Eta; There were many more but I didn't want to spam the thread.

edit on 24-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
No, I mean I don't know how to move links from there to here. I'm an old guy and not that tech savvy.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yeah, we're being blitzed with feel good factors.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Isn't British royalty just a token leadership today?
No real power?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
£££££££. Need I say more. But Charles is totally different to the Queen. The Queen plays along with parliament but Charles is a different kettle of fish. Before he has been warned about overstepping his authority and if he becomes King he WILL try to exercise more power he hasn't got. It can lead to constitutional problems.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How about getting rid of the monarch completely... That's a viable solution for the 21st century.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I saw that Charles to take over Queenies role article too. It came up in my news feed on the pc. I did't click on the article, but I had exactly the same thought as you. Here we go...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

How about get rid of kings and queens.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No real power?

That's what we're told but at the end of the day, they're Elites. How much power they have is up for debate.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oliver Cromwell tried that but then had a sudden change of heart...
edit on 24-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar. That closed space just irritated me so much I had to edit despite the fact that I hate editing...

edit on 24-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Seriously?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No real power?

Go check out the queens diamond, and egg, collections. Their land holdings. Etc. And you tell me.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I wrote about this a year ago. Let me come forward to go back. Edward the 8th was made to abdicate because he wanted to marry a divorcee, he would not give it up. Now Charles has not only married a divorcee but before had his affair when he was still married and she was still married. So really Charles should be made to abdicate in favour of his son Prince Edward.
But go back a year and a photo was "accidentally" slipped out of the now Queen with Edward 8th giving a Nazi salute.
Now notwithstanding nothing gets published in the UK papers down playing the Monarchy, so why this photo?
With that photo the ground was laid for now, for all those people that say "he must abdicate like Edward 8th because they made him abdicate for marrying a divorcee". And now will come the lie (oops sorry, the spin) the BS the authorities will come out with is that Edward was made to abdicate because he liked the Nazis (they'll troop out the photo again), not the real reason because he married a divorcee.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't like Camilla.

I don't dislike Camilla.

I don't know Camilla.

I don't like the queen.

I don't dislike the queen.

I don't know the queen.

Therefore I don't care.

Does anyone?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>