It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts on Reptilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh, noes! Bible quotes! In my experience, the more the Bible quotes, the less the critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Now, why would the government be afraid of a little,old lady?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In my experience,the more Bible quotes,the less secular thinking.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I suppose you could possibly not understand the point. You see, it's not about you, personally. Why would you think so? It's about the reaction of a large number of people who are generally ignorant, uneducated, or steeped in religious belief enough that, in the 21s century, they actually entertain the idea of demons and angels. And, a priori, they have already decided that UFOs/aliens are associated with these imaginary entities. These are quite medieval notions, and for a large group of people to have them means the real aliens, likely simply another intelligent species, haven't got a chance. They'll be typecast as "demons" before they can say, "Hi. We're from Alpha Proxima. Nice to meet you." Now I am under no illusion that the real aliens are benign, and they may very well have their own agendas that are contrary to what we consider our well being, But the real point here is that assuming our government is aware of their presence, they are loath to present the evidence to we citizens--precisely because of attitudes like yours. If the leaked information we generally have is correct, the government has commissioned more than one study from think tanks such as the Rand Corporation to analyze what the public reaction to Disclosure would be. The basic answer is that "the public would freak out." How do we know this? From posts such as the ones in this thread professing that aliens are demons, fallen angels, etc.

So, you have sort of proved the point. Now I suspect this issue is vastly more complex than what I have outlined here. Indeed, Indeed, this thread on Disclosure explored some of these issues in much more depth. Fundamentalist beliefs are only part of the issue, but they are part of the problem and why we don't have Disclosure.

OP, sorry we got diverted away from reptilians. There may very well be a reptilian race, but I doubt they are here in the flesh, and they certainly aren't disguised as the Queen of England and that nonsense. That's just fanciful nonsense.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I am wondering if you experienced a Freudian slip when you capitalized
Bible instead of using a little b like most atheists do?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The powers that be have been conditioning mankind for a long time.
Most governments don't give a rat's tush on the belief systems of their
population.We don't have disclosure because the governments want to
keep any alien proof for themselves and their own agendas.What we
think and believe doesn't matter to them at all.My answer to you is to
get a grip onto reality and stop blaming those of faith as being one of
reasons for any disclosure being with held from the public.

edit on 24-4-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It took me awhile but I found something for you all to chew on while
I fix dinner...

www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

My Father does art in Heaven...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Those who take what Icke says too literally, are calling him a crackpot.
He's very smart, and possibly speaking in tongues about the reptiles.
He may be doing this, so that TPTB write him off as a crackpot. Possibly protecting himself.

To me: it seems conceivable that these supposed shape-shifting reptile overlords, are really just certain kinds of humans.
The kind that live primarily by responding to our so-called reptillian brain, (the amygdala), yet still are capable of acting like a regular person.

So that would explain the behavior of royal families, big business folks, and movers and shakers.
Many could have these traits handed-down to them genetically, coming from family lines where behaviors of greed and avarice are rewarded, while being seemingly indifferent to human suffering, are family norms.

This would be seen in extremes with the big billionaire families, and political families; and then tapering-off to a lesser degree all the way down to middle managers, and stupid lower level managers, and then just plain greedy individuals among us.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I found the idea that reptiians were a metaphor for people stuck in ways lf thinking thst were no cerebral (like amydgala fear feedback loops, and other midbrain structures that are the structures that reptiles have) I found this idea interesting.

As for actual scaley reptile humanoids, i believe its possible there could be beings out there like this, its not out of the realm of possibilities. Ive just never seen one in person.

However, implying that interdimensional beings and reptilians are one in the same and therefore both false is a lapse in logic imho. Im pretty certain interdimensionality and beings that are effectively capable of seeing or traveling to or through the various planes of existence is a thing.

I also think life in general is interdimensional, especially humans on Earth, and possibly other animals. Astral projection, remote viewing, and precognition i think are all forms of interdimensional traveling and observation.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Reptilians myth or lore, didn't start nor does it end with David Icke. It goes further back and spans cultures, not just that but modern conspiracy renditions of what it is. I'm not one to say I believe it, though if true from what is said about a lot of how they are it would be damn frightening, the power they would hold in this dimension and others.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You must be a really patient person, kudos to you! I tend to ignore them completely at this point.

is belief in reptilians/aliens/interdimensional jerks manipulating our culture and government more widespread than i realized?

Yes it is. Mainstream culture ate conspiracy culture decades ago, this is it's weaponized arm in a war of information and indoctrination. It doesn't matter what they believe to be true (reptilians or not), the important part is this fellowship of the ring and devout interpretation of cryptic messages. With "slightly" authoritarian angle, of course.

I mean - look at the first reply you've got. They'll go to all lengths and recycle Jungs concept of a collective unconsciousness without taking the archetypes into account, the actual basis for his psychological theory. Half-witted and shallow as that is, we see the same "reptilian brain" coming up with all the silly ideas to connect some dots. And this displacement of their own darkness (pegged onto others) is a big driving factor for all those delusions, which turn out to be nothing but mere projections. I saw quite a few "mother-complexes" at work in those threads and it aint pretty.

edit on 26-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I think anything is possible. I've always found the whole reptilian concept interesting. I would say I'm 50/50 on their existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join