It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts on Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i'm just curious where ATSers come down on the whole reptilian/interdimensional entity thing... to me it's always sounded like the fringest of the fringe, more fantasy than legit conspiracy theory, and therefore not much worth debating because there's not really any evidence to verify or debunk (except weird video compression artifacts). i put it out there with the mandela effect and nazi moon bases, in my categorizing of conspiracies.

caveat, i am asking to get a general feel because the more i pay attention to this Q thing, the more i see people talking about basically reptilian pizzagate like it all makes sense, and i'm having a hard time connecting that aspect of it with the more 'credible' bits like human trafficking, trump draining the swamp, and venture capital conspiracies.

is belief in reptilians/aliens/interdimensional jerks manipulating our culture and government more widespread than i realized?

i appreciate your thoughts, ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
In a jungian way there is this ancient Collective unconsciousness about fearing the serpent. There is also the amygdala referred to as The Reptilian Brain. Maybe it is because it is so base and unfeeling that it is feared by the higher consciousness. Ancient cultures the world over have awe, fear and respect of the Feathered Serpent or dragon.
It is literally ubiquitous in all cultures from the Japanese dragons to the Leviathan of the Bible to The Feathered Serpent god of the Aztec to Tiamat of the ancient Sumerians.
Even when referring to the secret 13th constellation Draco the dragon that encircles all of the others. I'm not saying there are reptilian overlords that control everything through various degrees of dark influence but there might be something to it that we can't quite figure out

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Reality is much stranger than fiction.

What if I told you "God's" were actually these same entities you speak of?

A demon sure looks like a reptilian, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I think it's fake. Brought about by one man named Icke to sell books to loose minds.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
interesting thoughts on archetypes, dashen... i've heard some evopsych theorizing that it all relates back to our ancestors' fears of snakes and etc but i don't give general credence to evopsych anyway....

hunter i'm an atheist so we're starting way behind the 8 ball on that line of argument, hehe

hombero, did it start with icke? i know he was connected but i'm not really up on the, like, history of reptilians.

good thoughts so far, especially for so early in the morning... please keep them coming!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I always wanted to keep a couple of monitor lizards but they are better off in nature. Generally I like reptilians.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have seen a lot of snakes, lizards and turtles.

Never saw one (personally) that was people sized.

Until I see one.... I am not a believer.
Not downing believers, just saying where I stand.

I was wrong... I have seen plenty of alligators that were bigger than people, but they didn't walk upright or speak.... so there.
edit on b000000302018-04-24T09:36:31-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 24 Apr 2018 09:36:31 -0500900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Im open minded on the topic, I highly doubt Beyonce and Madonna etc etc are reptiles but the possibility of an alien race living among us or even inter dimensional entities being here fit into my realm of "Maybe"

If you listen to Icke without dismissing him as crazy (not always easy) he makes quite a bit of sense and makes it all seem plausible.

Anytime I think something is nonsense or not possible I remind myself how 500 years ago everyone knew the Earth was flat or 150 years ago respected scientists said that trains wouldnt work because people wouldnt be able to breath (the air would be rushing by to fast) or even 20-30 years ago when we said that no bacteria or micro organisms would be able to live at extreme temperatures.

Truth is we know feck all,
So reptiles walking amongst us drinking our blood during ritual sacrifices and running the world, maybe

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I like reptlians on a stick, cajun gator kabobs are the bomb!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My opinion ,

Well the truth is in the top of the pyramid. And we all life in the base. So all the far fetched conspiracy theories are beyond the reach of most of us. Reptilians might be something else all to get her.
Maybe reality is rendered out on Demand by an higher reality.
And Maybe Sometimes bugs happen. Like on the skinwalker ranch. People popup on weird places as in some of the 411 cases. An kind of intersection with another reality slips through. There is a lot science doesn't know and as I understand science takes the possibility that we are living in a kind of simulation serious.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I did research into UFO's for over 20 years and finally came to this conclusion...
UFO's are real and the entities piloting these vehicles are not extraterrestrial,
they are interdimensional.
I am pretty sure that I saw a UFO several years ago at a bus stop.I was very
familiar with the stars in the early morning sky at that time.I saw a star that
I hadn't seen before. I started to watch the star and suddenly it moved,dimmed
it's brightness and disappeared while I was watching it,like a light switch turning off.
This could have influenced my final decision about UFO's being interdimensional,
but not for many years later.
Reptilians...a real possibility and another is these interdimensional entities being
anything they need to be to confuse the masses.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When you think of Moses, and you realize you are talking about 3400 plus years ago. Why do I say Moses? is because one of the most remembered stories of the bible is the raising of the serpent on the pole to heal those (many) afflicted with the bite of the poisonous snakes. The story in numbers predates the rod of Asclepius by more then a 1000 years. I bring that up because, having been medical in the military for 22 years, we still use the serpent on the pole to represent medical service. Even we use serpents for our symbols.
This retelling of the event of Moses was carried all over the earth through time and blended into cultures with a depiction based on their own experiences. This could be seen in some artifacts found in the serpent mounds of Ohio, one being of Moses himself as a small statue, and others found throughout the Americas. . The feathered serpent of the Americas is often depicted as the good son while the other, smooth and slithery is the evil one. Of the feathered serpent you find connections to the great white bearded God who visited the people.
(These are not my words but I lean to them as truth) The healing nature of the serpent of Moses brings us the feathered serpent which some say is Christ, while the cold hearted bringer of death is the Satan. Being depicted as a serpent then brings some to conclude that the being Quetzalcoatl is indeed reptilian, but the comparison should only an attempt to represent the nature of the being.
Feathers of south American birds are the most colorful and beautiful in the world thus we see the beauty and glory of this being. Shedding skin and growing represents renewal, eternal life; the shedding of the old the begging of the new. The healing event on the pole with Moses, shows the healing nature of the being.
But if one thinks Quetzalcoatl is a reptilian then you have to wonder about the race of reptilians. Was there intelligent reptilians, well I have not seen evidence for that but I have to conclude that it seems plausible that over the many years dinosaurs lived or have lived in the universe that a race of such beings may have or do live. But with my limited understanding it seems they would be a sub species to man rather then a superior one. Mainly because the physiology would seem to limit brain development towards a higher state. However this thinking would change if we find reptiles with different physical makeups then what we see today or what has been shared scientifically. . I would like to share my thoughts more but the wife is getting me off the computer.
So my last question . . .could not the reptilian topic of visiting beings be the very false flag of invasion which some are warning of?

On the lighter side, I ate gator while in Louisiana and it was better then I thought it would be. I have wondered what a reptilian would taste like if we cooked them up? So I say to them, come as a friend, or stay as a meal . . .their choice.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

If you add some structure to your post, others can read it, too. It´s actually a very good one!

I always thought it´s derived from some kind of prominent healer that used this as walking cane and never even remembered it´s in the bible.

Thanks to you I´m now curious about that

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if they are real. I believe that within the vastness of infinity, everything is possible and probable.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think that one day soon,we will have a fleet of UFO's popping up
and claiming to be our long,lost brothers.I would not believe them
and would probably try and hide from them if possible.If "they" show
up,it would be in everyone's best interest to making things right with
God as soon as possible.Having God on your side is the only defense
you can have into defeating these entities when they finally appear.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

it would be in everyone's best interest to making things right with God as soon as possible.Having God on your side is the only defense you can have into defeating these entities when they finally appear.

This kind of post makes me better understand why the government as a whole is reluctant to provide full Disclosure. The think tanks like Rand are unfortunately correct. Too much of the populace would react in this way and cause chaos.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

A really cute response and I did enjoy reading it.I will be patient
and wait until the truth is finally revealed.I believe in God and I
am not afraid.UFO's have more to fear from me than I do of them.

One last thing here...These entities are probably the fallen angels
and do not have mankinds' best interest at heart.You get into following
them you can be assured of being used,abused and tossed away.
edit on 24-4-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Yep, because they are demons, if you any of you doubt me should you see an "entity" mention the name of Jesus, they will be forced to leave for there is power in the name of Jesus. I have not been bothered by any "entities" because I have protection from the Lord my God.

"My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" - John 10:29

Demons have no power over the children of the Lord. Not now nor will they ever for these are already foretold and will come to pass. Many choose to ignore the signs all around them, synchronicity is not just mere coincidence it is the Lord trying to show you he is there.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I rest my case. This is why we don't have Disclosure. The government is not scared of aliens; they're scared of these loons.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I rest my case. This is why we don't have Disclosure. The government is not scared of aliens; they're scared of these loons.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."
- Matthew 7:1-5

Words of wisdom,may they help you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join