It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What John Lennon's Self Portrait of himself as Hitler tells me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
If you’re really the one you don’t want to be the one. The one eventually gets ripped to shreds by the people he brings the word to.

Better to play dumb and let everyone figure out everything in their own time.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
My retort:

Followed by:

My One, My Completeness, The divine - is Zlad.

Long live Molvania

I think I love you!

As a hammer hits a cantaloupe!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I had to read that several times, then come back to it then read it again several times.

I may be well off here but I've never wanted to differentiate myself from reality, I am a part of it. I've had far too many experiences that say I am what I am, I'm a part of what I'm supposed to be and nothing is mere coincidence.

I observe more than I speak, I'm neither a speaker nor an observer.

I'm human. For some that's enough.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Salute, that's quite an oratory.. I'm glad it works for you. Mine is more grounded in the tangible. Also, when OhNo came along, the Beatles were effectively destroyed. Perhaps that was the eventuality John hoped for.

a reply to: BEBOG

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think people over analyze the mind of John Lennon and try to place it all in 21st century terms. When he created that sketch it was probably nothing more than a joke. The effects of the 2nd World War were still very visible in 1950s Liverpool. Hitler being the man who ordered the bombings.

It's a lot of money to pay for a sketch as well!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When I was 9-10 I was drawing pictures, a cross between Dr. Seuss and Dali, with a little war leanings. Lots of Seuss...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You is my number one apostle

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: abeverage

You is my number one apostle

Hey baby, does this mean you are "The one" and we can now start some groovy cult?

All I deserve or demand as a proper apostle is Compliments!
So give me Compliments~!
Bitte Schnell

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've always liked this one. Makes me smile every time.
legacyfineart.net...

It says Yoko but that's because she owns it. John drew it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I never did like the Plastic Ono Band.

I am more of George fan than John or Paul.

Altho National Lampoon does a hilarious parody of him.

NSFW!!

Language.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

big George fan over here too

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just noticed your title in full; as rarely you need more than the subject....

As Hitler tells you?

Hmm that must be an interesting "spirit or energy to channel up from the depths of whatever being you flow through. Of course that is the more "metaphysical" interpretation... the time travel business; is the other hand; and well then there's the you're crazy facet as well.

I won't go into which possible reality you personally choose as I judge not your form nor level of consciousness in which you decide or choose as reality as that is "yours" shared or not... I also cannot say.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

There is a link in a chain or one of slavery of life instead of freedom; known as name/form.... so hey what reality? That one agreed too...

I have seen so many rounds of birth and death sitting in that reality called the present; standing in that reality called present; laying down in that reality called the present.

Of course these words function in so many realms; when strumming the chords of the dhamma kaya... true nature can speak to true nature; where the delusional continue on round and round sort of like a spiral made by a ring worm infects the skin when laying against the dirt too long...

But what then is the dividing line? The corpse or the hungry ghosts eating it as a world not knowing they are worms etc. as the borrow on through and fight down to the last stone marrow.

Anyways; as someone awake... I can't help the chains and bonds of ignorance, greed and hate that all of those corpses people hang onto as food or consume as thought; keep going and dragging round and round as they eat through a stomach and remember McDonalds etc. then that hungry ghost form jumps out in yet more craving and goes on the hunt.

So eh; not much one can do these days against so much carrion and carry on.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join