It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Link

Hillary didn’t seem all that surprised. ‘I knew it. I knew this would happen to me….’ Hillary said, now within a couple of inches of his face. ‘They were never going to let me be president.’”

Lots in the article, but I just want to know who Hillary was referring to when she said "They".

Let's hear your thoughts on it.
edit on 20-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Lots in the article, but I just want to know who Hillary was referring to when she said "They".

Why, "The vast right wing conspirers", of course!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
voters

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the republicans, the russians, the religious right,

or maybe, the american people in general...
take you pick...

there's just too many groups that I could point to that she could be referring to.
including those like me who just saw her entering the office as being an open invitation of 4 years or more of constant accusations and scandels, real or imaginary wouldn't have mattered much, they would have bogged down her presidency too much.... but then that's what we seem to have gotten anyways, ain't it??

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the great summary

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"They" are her own NWO handlers.

She failed them somehow.

Probably the "deplorables" comment.

"They" wanted a unified election for her.

🤓

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
America.

She wouldn't know what personal responsibility was if it was tied to a piano that landed on her head.

She's too conceited to see that she's the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

It's everyone's fault but her own that she lost. Forget decades of blatant lies, corruption and scandals. It couldn't be that she's a despised loathsome parasite who's been leaching off the American people her entire life.

Can't she just slither back into her pit so we can forget her already?

I've given up hope of her going to prison, the least she can do is go away.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
We can't be letting someone into the office of president just because they are mentally challenged. They have to earn the position as biggest deceiver.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Link

Hillary didn’t seem all that surprised. ‘I knew it. I knew this would happen to me….’ Hillary said, now within a couple of inches of his face. ‘They were never going to let me be president.’”

That is a very good question. I would be interested in the answer to that as well.

Maybe she is talking about the people that she thought would help her win the election. The big players. The one's whose families have been in politics since the beginning of this nation, or soon there after.
edit on 20-4-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Link

The deepest state of all. Who’s that, you ask? Start digging, dig and dig and dig far enough and you’ll end up at none other than China; the deepest of deepstates.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
voters

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
voters

I'm going to have to go with that answer and not some "handler and overlord of the world" opinion.

After all, Hillary hates HATES hates the little people anyways.

So damn them for not voting for her!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Poor Hillary...she is delusional.

She had the primary rigged in her favor, she had all
of the media and the FBI and DOJ and State Department
in her pocket. She had the help of Obama and Michelle,
she had the help of Bill Clinton a former President.

The FBI even exonerated her of her crimes, and
still she was such a terrible candidate she
could not get people to like her.

"They" all did everything they could for her.

edit on 20-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
One of her "better" speeches ......

Crazy Hillary screams "Why aren't I 50 points ahead...?"

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'll also go with the idea that she was talking about the American people.

"They were never going to let me be president."

She clearly never understood how it works. From loosing to Obama even before Trump she thought it was her right to be president and not something she actually had to work for by winning over real support. The presidency was something that was already hers if only the world would stop standing in the way and just let her have it.

She must live in the tightest of echo chambers and had been told so many times she would be president after Al Gore that she thought it was inevitable. After losing to Obama she was told again if she just played nice she would be the next president and again she thought it was inevitable. After the DNC made good on their Obama administration promise to let her be the next president by rigging the primaries for her again she thought it was inevitable.

The only thing standing in her way, and on some level she must have known it, where the American people... and they were never going to let her have what was rightfully hers.
edit on 20-4-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

She might as well be president by the way people still go on about her on here, more than a year in under a Trump Administration and GOP majority congress.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

She might as well be president by the way people still go on about her on here, more than a year in under a Trump Administration and GOP majority congress.

It's fun, why does it bother you so much?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

She is planning on making appearances to support the
Dem's who are running for office. She is still in control
of the DNC.

She is fair game!!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Doesn't bother me at all. I'm not the one continuously posting and obsessing over her. To me she's dead meat politically the day she lost in 2016.

And yes it is fun, the fact members are so undercover about being fearful over the clout she carried in DC.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

She is fair game!!

Fair game for what? She doesn't hold office in anything. She doesn't control congress, she's not running the administration. So forgive me if I'm at a loss as to what she's 'fair game' for? You're very funny.

And please, don't let me stop you obsessing over her and blaming her over irrelevant matters. What ever helps you deflect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join