It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater Ruins in China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Harte

Do we have excavations that support this? Not that I doubt you...but im interested in reading on it. When I try to google up CHina's pyramids, i usually just find woo. Which is fun...but i want to know some facts, too.

From what I know, yes they're just earthen mounds. There's structures under there, but the thing was designed to be topped by a big earthen platform, similar to that done by the Mound Builders (no relation to the Chinese.)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Whoa!!! That is awesome!

So basically if you want Indiana Jones and tomb raider style ancient sites go to China!

This is so cool to know that the traps and etc really did exist at least sometimes!

And the Mercury thing... That's just awesome.

People make a big deal out of the ancients and their fascination with mercury, but they seem to discard the obvious answers and etc to why this could be.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Whoa!!! That is awesome!

So basically if you want Indiana Jones and tomb raider style ancient sites go to China!

This is so cool to know that the traps and etc really did exist at least sometimes!

And the Mercury thing... That's just awesome.

People make a big deal out of the ancients and their fascination with mercury, but they seem to discard the obvious answers and etc to why this could be.

They certainly do not discard the obvious answers. In fact, the obvious answer was in the post you responded to.

Harte

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I didn't know China had pyramids!!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The today chinese land was Ionians, but chinese genocide all Ionian race, some of the fled and made it to Hellas/greece and this is why between Italy and Hellas the seas are called Ionians.. Ionians in Chinese is Yunan and this is also the reason WHY mongoloid races in Asia calls us Yuninstan.

This happened after Atlantis and when the ancestor of Chinese over-populated in today America, constructed boats and invaded the today Chinese lands. This is the reason WHY Great Alexander and Dionysus made campaigns into Asia.

It was punishing campaigns.

A task for you all, type in Google :Yunaninstan maps... it will bring you into my country Hellas.

This is how zionism was formed, Zionism is not Jewish as many think, it is the chinese. We called them from the very ancient years as SINES or SINA.. It is ancient Hellenic word and it means "trespassers, grabbers, thieves". SINA = ZINA - SINES - Zionists Also in latin before English language thats how they named China.. CHINA= SINA . What Jews do is to PROMOTE zionism into western countries and history is not known, because their dream since Atlantis was to take over the planet, they think they are chosens of their god Yahbeh which is the dragon turtle statue in China. The moon god.

We share knowledge today and we dont mind or care if you believe it or not, its good to be there because soon enough, you will experience even greater things and without any knowledge at all, you wont be able to understand "what the #$# is going on", so we share some knowledge, call it as a mission of the time from us.. In order for you to understand when the time comes. Just have it in your back of your mind.

We dont consider moon deities as gods, but as parasites. Its an ancient war SUN versus Moon. Jews today through deception made people believe that the evil jews with zionism which is jewish..but silently they promote the power into China.. THE REAL zionism.. The reallity check is, people havent experience zionism yet and if they dont wake up, they will soon or later, if GODS dont interve.

All indications tells us that the gods will interve indeed, because the moon god is a criminal, a pirate you may call it, they invaded earth before atlantis they took over Atlantis and corrupted it, they tried then to force one world order but we kicked their ass and the remaning gods before they depart to bring forces, they shield all exits and entrances of the solar system. Thats what mythology teach us.

what GODS mean... Gods are those with soul and spirit (divine spark), GODS are those who run fast (travel in the universe, expand and create/protect life) SUN DEITIES. There is also the moon deities the oposite of GODS, instead of creating, they destroy, they demand blood, against the creation. So its not creepy to think that we humans with souls and spirit we are GODS, but enslaved till the return of our brothers and sisters... To clean up the convicts and free the solar system.

But becareful, I only gave the ancient knowledge. In the last 3000 years through wars and politics (the system of Medusa) immigration policies, etc.. People are merged, we cannot say today that all chinese are evil monsters and or all western humans are angels and gods.. No.

We have 3 generations of people on earth A-B-O (A)tlantis, (B)IXI, (O)yranus. But clearly a bunch of those monsterous creations today they control and sustain the system of Medusa (some families, bunkers, politicians, hollywood, religions).. be on guard.
edit on 16-6-2018 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Oh my!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Oh my!

Colin Kaepernick?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yuana simply means Ionian in old Persian. Therefore Yuananistan maps are maps of Ionian Greece.

edit on 18-6-2018 by Flavian because: Cos i can't spell simply

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

THIS subject is why I joined ATS all those years ago. A friend of mine had been talking about these structures back in 2002 and I believe ATS had so much information on ancient cultures of lost cultures I decided to stay around.

Incidentally since 2002 there has been basically nothing on this story.

CORRECTION---It was the underwater pyramids in Cuba I was talking about. Damn confirmation bias
edit on pm30Wednesdaypm63041423pm by atlantiswatusi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join