It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q POST #1195: Seth Rich

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Definitely.
Donald Trump should stop larping as an anonymous chan leaker.

Hmmm...I actually toyed with the idea Q is Melania. She may have reason to be so quiet as a first lady. Q did say again and again...follow the wives! Trumps wife may be more than meets the eye as well.

Plus, at one time, Q remarked we would be surprised who Q is. Hmmm....my other guesses would not be surprising....so yes....settling on Melania.

My personal feeling is that Q is probably a hot babe with a 186 IQ.
Melania certainly fits the bill.

Ha...we really are miles apart on this one!

I think this is 'Q:'

(Although, his IQ is probably close to 186...he just pretends to be stupid.)

Thanks for ruining my erotic fantasy, MME.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think there were some MS-13 people that were killed in DC shortly after the Seth Rich "botched robbery." The connection to Seth Rich and MS-13 isn't all that crazy. The story goes that someone hired MS-13 gang members to take out Seth Rich and then those MS-13 were killed by another hired hit man so that they wouldn't talk. They would just chalk it up to gang warfare and not even investigate it that hard. I mean the DC police didn't even go to the bar that Seth Rich was at to interview anyone there about that night. They certainly wouldn't have given a flying f about a gang member dying so there would be no change of the hit on the gang members being uncovered. Using MS-13 to take out SR is smart because you don't want some high level James Bond guy getting caught on surveillance. If some business were to release someone running away from the scene it would be easy to point to it and say look, it's gang members so it must have been a robbery. You don't want some black SUV with tented windows speeding away on camera. And if the MS-13 guys happen to be caught or didn't escape after the hit and they were interrogated then I don't think that would be an issue either because the police could just say that they were just making up a story about a hit to get a plea deal and a reduced sentence by turning someone else in. This scenario isn't that hard to fathom.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That mug is a thread killer for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sorry...I shouldn't have used a visual aid.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129
Re: Seth Rich: Q just posted this:

Q POST #1202

Apr 20 2018 12:43:14 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116248

Answer Q re: SR.
SR June JA.
Now…. www.foxnews.com... 016-presidential-election.html
Coincidence?
Q

qanon.pub...

Q is alluding that the new DNC lawsuit against Wikileaks will now allow Assange to submit public use evidence of DNC involvement in SR's murder as evidence in a court of law.

Q POST # 1181

Apr 19 2018 16:54:59 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 1105115 >>1105041

We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q

qanon.pub...

Q considers the DNC lawsuit a trap now baited and sprung.

Q POST #1200:

Apr 20 2018 12:44:41 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 10fbb7 1116269 >>1116248

Bait.
------------------------------------------------------------
Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 9237d9 1116276 >>1116248

Amazing.
They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.
WWG1WGA
------------------------------------------------------------
Apr 20 2018 12:47:29 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116309 >>1116269

They fall for it every single time.
>>1116276 How do you ‘legally’ …….
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 20-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone else feel like we are being played here? They take the conspiracy theories and use them against us. They get our hopes up that mass arrests are happening, just like they have for the last 10+ years, yet no one is sent to jail for *#&@ the sheeple. Their theories are nothing new, just the people and forms of communication change. People then get excited that maybe something will happen. Nothing ever does but that doesn't seem to impact the popularity at all.

This scenario has been played over and over again with the only thing changing being the actors. It almost reeks of the same type of promises that got trump elected. He said the words that no one else was saying outside of 2 maybe 3 politicians who have been saying the same thing for years. Nothing ever changes.

Does this make people happy? Just to sit back and wait for this magical group to somehow make the booboo better?

When nothing happens, will the next great fad of Q be fully embraced again that will see our craving satisfied for another year or two?

When do we see through the veil/curtain? When do we start changing ourselves thus changing our government?

Are the 80% of sheep out there enough cannon fodder that they completely insulate the bad actors? How do we ever counteract that 80% of simple followers?

What a game.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Doesn't anyone else feel like we are being played here? They take the conspiracy theories and use them against us. They get our hopes up that mass arrests are happening...

People then get excited that maybe something will happen. Nothing ever does but that doesn't seem to impact the popularity at all.

Are you describing 'MSM' and 'Trump/Russia Collusion'?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Doesn't anyone else feel like we are being played here?

Yes. At this point is perfectly reasonable to suggest that Q is trolling the conspiracy community.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Metallicus

Thanks Metallicus. You guys keep on whining about "anonymous sources" for months on end then turn around and believe an "anonymous source" has all the real answers, it really makes you look like anything but a hypocrite.

All human beings are hypocrites...even ones that are self-described ‘enlightened ones’. As a a matter of fact, I would guess you wouldn’t admit to yourself you are also a hypocrite which makes you a liar as well. Welcome to the human race ‘enlightened one’.
edit on 2018/4/20 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: bknapple32
ATS's obsession with Q is the most ridiculous thing about the change ats has taken.

I know right? It's bizarre how people take this asshole's words as gospel truth but will doubt anything even remotely connected to the MSM no matter how well researched it may be.

Some person you don't know posting random stuff on the internet is far more reliable than the MSM - after all with Q you get to hear directly from the anonymous source who has "direct knowledge of the matter", instead of hearing from an anonymous source who has "direct knowledge of the matter" indirectly from a talking head on TV or some biased political hack writing in a rag.
edit on 20/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I hate to say it, but I am getting closer to believing that a lot of it is simply theater. Maybe even trump. The suspicion is getting louder and louder that the majority of it is theater. Both sides, democrat politicians and republican politicians. They pretend to in-fight but are probably fully onboard with the script, just taking turns as directed. MSM is fully complicit. Main stream anything is probably complicit including the education centers.

As I get older, the more I see and what I can remember seems like we have been down this road before. Nothing changes. No one is held to the clearly defined punishments for being a traitor to the people. Our laws aren't enforced unless it is someone at a very low level with no clout or power.

Something is starting to feel very very wrong. That the people who are suppose to be the voice of the people are plants, put there by TPTB. They control both sides of the narrative.

We really need to nuke this thing from orbit. That is the only way to be sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Come up with a better comeback than picking at my username. That's been done a thousand times already. Tell me what I'm hypocritical about and maybe you'll have a point. I've already pointed out the "anonymous source" hypocrisy on the end of Q believers.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
They control both sides of the narrative.

And the astroturfing.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Come on people! This is not some random person.

There is no way the guvment wouldn't have taken it the f out.

It's "real" intel so far as they want us to know.

Is it good guys or bad guys or just a psyop to fool us all?

We all know these things, we are all suspicious.

It's a puzzle if nothing else why not try to figure it out?

So Assange has the goods on Seth Rich? He really is who must know the truth. Are they actually going to let him live?

Is Q saying we will know where the bodies are buried by June?

That's a big deal because we usually don't get specific timelines.

There is the one where Q says Iran will be sorted by Nov 11 2018.

Can't think of any other specfic dates...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well put. Each side has tons of ammo against the other which is why neither side seems to want to budge on any given issue. Every argument made by one side can be countered with a "whataboutism" by the other side regardless of the topic. That's not a coincidence, it's all been orchestrated by those behind the scenes with those trading punches out in the open following the script handed to them.

The ones who are really in power control the narrative being pushed by both sides and by the time those caught up in the charade realize they're being played, if at all, it'll be too late. The spotlight is on the actors in Washington, the ones in control of the spotlight aren't seen.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Nothing substantial has come out of the Russian Collusion Narrative.

After 15 Months, nothing substantial has come from the Trump DoJ, CIA blah blah blah Scandal. (Someone got fired and lost his pension)

Are the bombs still dropping?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Doesn't anyone else feel like we are being played here?

Yes. At this point is perfectly reasonable to suggest that Q is trolling the conspiracy community.

But that is the problem isn't it? The issues themselves are very real and very dangerous. Those in power understand what issues could decapitate them and then play both sides to ensure nothing ever happens. The word gets out there (Q) and it seems to satisfy the people who believe themselves aware, but again nothing ever happens. That is working according to plan, being my suspicion.

I don't dis the issues themselves. If you are heading down the path of trying to say the issues themselves are incorrect and conspiracy theorists are being silly, then I different greatly from your opinion. I am just afraid people will use Q as an example to discredit the conspiracy theories and try to claim that our government & MSM are benevolent, just getting a bad rap that they don't deserve. Those (#(*(@ sheep are the 80% that are being used as cannon fodder against the truth. Are you one of those?
edit on 20-4-2018 by ClovenSky because: Holy poor sentence structure batman...i am getting too excited

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mfourl
Nothing substantial has come out of the Russian Collusion Narrative.

(Someone got fired and lost his pension)

Are the bombs still dropping?

Maybe people have been fired, but still received their full golden parachute of benefits. It is just one of the many rewards for being a good actor, focusing the hate of a lot of people on yourself and then 'taking the fall'. They are setup for life. Full retirement package. Full medical package that is lightyears above what the sheep are offered. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Then they have to put out of few book deals that never gain any money, but simply allow them to bring the graft into public view so they can spend it. Just like speaking fees. The greatest problem for a politician is how to get their ill gotten gains into public view so they can spend it.

They are the royalty. They are the great actors.

Why are we not on our knees, kissing their hems?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Gotta love the critics who are quick to tell you what it isn't, but never what it is. Their supposed debunking skills are nothing more than an opinion stated as a matter-of-fact.

LOL
Self-aggrandizing fools!!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

And wouldn't it be funny if the 'what isn't' and 'what is' stands there in plain sight?

But I guess if it doesn't have a whole bunch of astrology and mathematics with hidden symbols telling of supreme truths, it should just be ignored. Is that how you would play it?

Maybe we should get some more mystery threads involved with hidden meaning and half truths that a person would have to guess at for ages before the wonderful enlightenment is bestowed upon the poor soul. We would certainly need some sage individual to lead that search, because simplicity would distill the illusion in about 2 seconds.

Most of that probably wasn't very fair. I know you love the convoluted mess. Hmmm, time to sign out for a while.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join