It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed satellite network to publicly broadcast entire surface of Earth in real time

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yes, you read that correctly. A startup company is seeking to build a satellite network capable of monitoring and broadcasting the entire Earth... In real-time and high-definition. This means that anyone could see what's happening anywhere on Earth with a delay of less than a second.

US-based startup EarthNow, which plans to deploy a constellation of hi-tech satellites to monitor the entire surface of Earth and stream HD footage 24/7, has secured backing from many notable investors, like Bill Gates and Airbus.

Each satellite is equipped with an unprecedented amount of onboard processing power, including more CPU cores than all other commercial satellites combined,”
Source

EarthNow website
Is this even real? This would be absolutely amazing if it came to fruition, but I highly doubt it will, for several reasons. Since this is ATS and all - imagine all the UFOs we could see coming and going.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I wonder how quick those flat earth peons are going to say it’s fake?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is obviously fake, anyone who hasnt swallowed the MSM cool-aid knows the earth is flat, the bible even says so.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

5 minutes

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

They'll just wrap the Flat Earth feed around a globe model.
How would any of us sheep even know the truth?

You can tell its real though, because it will look so fake

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
oooOOO...

Skynet Genesis anyone😉

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This sounds interesting as all get out

HOW WILL THE SATELLITES OBSERVE THE EARTH?
Each satellite is equipped with unique video imaging systems. The “Global View Imager” provides horizon-to-horizon intelligent video imaging, enabling continuous detection and monitoring of events over almost the entire Earth 24/7. Simultaneously, the “Spot View Imagers” can zoom in and see specific locations in more detail. For privacy protection, the resolution of the imagers will not be capable of monitoring an individual person.

I'd imagine they would have an event finder. Check out hot spots world wide, weather patterns, traffic patterns says watch whale migrations etc. Certainly would be an uptick on UFO sightings.

edit on 20-4-2018 by putnam6 because: additions

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

SpaceX had to cut their live feed after a certain height because there are laws on the books in the US that you need permits from NOAA to put and 'remote sensing" apparatus in orbit.

so i would say no

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So much for privacy on private land. Though, as already mentioned law may come into context there. With that may not see it gaining traction for use to the public anyway, for use with the Military Industrial Complex that's another story.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
This is obviously fake, anyone who hasnt swallowed the MSM cool-aid knows the earth is flat, the bible even says so.

The Bible says the earth is flat? where at?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I wonder how quick they decide to stop watching California bahaha

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I wonder how quick they decide to stop watching California bahaha

What’s wrong with California? Some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

What’s wrong with California? Some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.

California is proof of a round planet, if we actually had a flat earth CA would most defiantly be on the bottom.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

SpaceX had to cut their live feed after a certain height because there are laws on the books in the US that you need permits from NOAA to put and 'remote sensing" apparatus in orbit.

so i would say no

From their FAQ:

We will fully comply with all laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate.

I see no problems here. They also have some big hitters as investors like Airbus, the Softbank Group, Bill Gates.
edit on 20-4-2018 by moebius because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

The Bible says the earth is flat? where at?

Im not sure but Ill bet its next to the part where it says god hates gays and that the 2nd coming of Jesus will be an Aussie bloke

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It’s been my belief “they” have already been doing this. I wouldn’t doubt that they can actually record a day or two of the whole country. They can zoom in anywhere and see what’s crackin if they want to. Anywhere! It’s a lot of memory, but I betcha, do something bad enough and they’ll zoom in and rewind and reverse trace you to your house and find out who you are.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

NorCal beeeotch... I’ve actually surfed and snowboarded the same day. It’s not bad out here actually. Except for the libs, hipsters, traffic, home prices, fault lines, taxes, and the Raiders. At least they’re leaving.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I am thinking that your statement is just humour...

If your statement is your own personal opinion then prove it...

My personal opinion and as already stated :

The Bible was written by one person to begin with and then "Chinese whispers" took place and the whole book became a total farce because "scribes continued" but was a best seller because certain people NEED to have something to hold on to...

As I have already mentioned too in certain threads... Who is getting all the royalties for this best seller that only promotes death and destruction!?

Prove it is an obvious fake...

Prove that the Earth is flat respected member...

You do not know as much stuff as your pseudo thinks it does in my opinion.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I already see Google Earth as a kind of technological astral travel. This seems to be a step forward in that vision.
I imagine at some point, at least in major cities, there could be all sorts of techno-ghosts wandering the streets, looking over shoulders in real-time.

Cool and horrifying.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Cool. I use Google map feature "your timeline" to help me remember what I did in the past for billing and such. I hope it comes to fruition.

I probably read it on this site in a thread long deleted ages ago. It was about a satellite system or satellite that was positioned Waaaay out in deep space long ago, where the little blue dot was just a few pixels wide. The just of it was that everything that was being recorded was given a minuscule tiny data point and for whatever advanced math being applied to the observation of lots of movement/data points, but in a tiny space made it worthwhile to spooks.
Lots of data points, contained in a very accurate(albeit very small) geolocation DB aided with the effects of time dilation.
vs.
412344.00 in the calculations somehow let the data processing be more accurate.

Inslaw/PROMIS/MAINCORE software on steroids. Green Lantern capabilities.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join