It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mechanism of the Allegation in politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"A claim or assertion that someone has done something wrong or illegal. Typically, without proof".

It can be argued that nothing clouds the political process from it's proper role more than the allegation. So easy to initiate, so difficult to disprove or debunk. To this day, two generations later, Pearl Harbor still hasn't been fully put to rest. Granted, that one has long fallen from the political arena, yet it is an example of it's effects.

Since Pearl Harbor, every single terrorist act has immediately been followed with allegations of conspiracy or duplicity. It is now approaching axiomatic in repetition.

It is the lifeblood of the Talk Show Hosts and the peripheral pundits. It has evolved to the point that the MSM uses and initiates that mechanism for both profit and political agenda. ( The MSM now receive allegations almost as fast as they concoct them, themselves.) Any and all political stances use and suffer from it's effects.

From weather and climate to food quality, medical issues, economic, the list is such that finding an exception is next to impossible. It has evolved into it's own industry and source of financial profit. Social media magnifies the mechanism.

It is so voluminous that it overwhelms many from the political process and offers Idee fixes for many rather than thinking things through to a logical conclusion. It is used to misdirect from actual issues and marginalizes valid or provable allegations by burying those few in the sheer volume of the other 'allegations'. It has reached the point that allegations are made that allegations are an attempt to find anything they can that have no connection to the original allegation....

It seems that to dig through the crap to find truth is approaching an impossibility as there is nowhere left to put that crap one has dug up in the first place.

I see no solution. So ends my allegation.

edit on 18-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So you're making allegations on allegations?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So you're making allegations on allegations?

Yep.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

"allegations" or conspiracies, far predate pearl harbor, just for one example how bout the RMS Lusitania en.wikipedia.org...

a civilian vessel that germany alleged was being used to ship military weapons, the US gov asserted that was only german propaganda and the ship had no weapons only civilians.

turns out the gov was conspiring to lie to the public, that in fact the ship did have military weapons. and they kept that lie for decades. www.centenarynews.com...

knowing that the gov will lie like that, there is no longer any reason to trust the gov on their word, thus conspiracies are likely to happen, and theorizing them remains a legitimate method for trying to suss them out. its how all investigations work, try to theorize the details so they are easier to locate and verify. you dont think to check for fingerprints on the suspects or the weapons without first theorizing that such evidence might exist.

pearl harbor is rightfully questioned, when you have the radar operator of pearl harbor stating he had orders to turn the radar off. that is a good reason to be suspicious.

even without his statement the fact he didnt see them coming as was his job to, is suspect enough.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

I've followed, questioned Pearl Harbor over the decades. I've never seen a comment like that radar operator's. I don't buy it. It contradicts too many other facts, IMO.

I'm not saying there aren't valid questions, the OP states that most are ploys, especially these day's and they tend to obscure the valid ones. Cry wolf often enough and the valid ones will get short shrift.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The media has become the public prosecutor.... and public opinion is the jury.

Politics is all about influencing public perception and opinion, the truth is a mere meaningless detail.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Look harder? I've seen it almost every time I find an article about pearl harbor... The radar operators were told it was only a malfunction and to ignore it, I think it was even included in the history channels docu on pearl harbor.

Also this list has been posted to ats before numerous times,

SUSPICIOUS FACTS ON PEARL HARBOR

In Rule By Secrecy, Jim Marrs offers a few suspicious facts on Pearl Harbor (pp. 174-175). Below we offer an abbreviated version of this list:

* "During Pacific naval exercises m 1932 and 1938, and with Japanese military attaches closely observing, U.S. Navy officers theoretically destroyed the Pacific fleet at Pearl Harbor both times.

* Roosevelt ordered the Pacific fleet moved to the exposed position at Pearl Harbor over the vigorous objections of Admiral James O. Richardson, who was replaced for refusing to issue the order.

* They also knew that a large Japanese task force, including six aircraft carriers, had dropped from sight after moving toward America.

* This prompted U.S. Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall, a close associate to many CFR members, to send an oddly worded message to Pearl Harbor commanders on November 27, 1941, "Hostile action possible at any moment. If hostilities cannot, repeat CANNOT, be avoided, the United States desires that Japan commit the first overt act. This policy should not, repeat NOT, be construed as restricting you to a course of action that might jeopardize your defense." Despite this clear warning, with its accompanying suggestion not to attack any attackers, Pacific fleet ships remained at anchor and aircraft were bunched into clusters of "sitting ducks" as "security" against saboteurs.

* On December 4 Australian intelligence reported sighting the missing Japanese task force moving toward Pearl Harbor but Roosevelt dismissed it as a rumor begun by pro-war Republicans.

* During investigations after the attack, Marshall and Navy Secretary Frank Knox both testified they could not recall their whereabouts the night of December 6. It was later revealed that they were both in the White House with Roosevelt."

edit on 4/19/18 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

Look harder? I've seen it almost every time I find an article about pearl harbor... The radar operators were told it was only a malfunction and to ignore it, I think it was even included in the history channels docu on pearl harbor.

Also this list has been posted to ats before numerous times,

SUSPICIOUS FACTS ON PEARL HARBOR

In Rule By Secrecy, Jim Marrs offers a few suspicious facts on Pearl Harbor (pp. 174-175). Below we offer an abbreviated version of this list:

* "During Pacific naval exercises m 1932 and 1938, and with Japanese military attaches closely observing, U.S. Navy officers theoretically destroyed the Pacific fleet at Pearl Harbor both times.

* Roosevelt ordered the Pacific fleet moved to the exposed position at Pearl Harbor over the vigorous objections of Admiral James O. Richardson, who was replaced for refusing to issue the order.

* They also knew that a large Japanese task force, including six aircraft carriers, had dropped from sight after moving toward America.

* This prompted U.S. Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall, a close associate to many CFR members, to send an oddly worded message to Pearl Harbor commanders on November 27, 1941, "Hostile action possible at any moment. If hostilities cannot, repeat CANNOT, be avoided, the United States desires that Japan commit the first overt act. This policy should not, repeat NOT, be construed as restricting you to a course of action that might jeopardize your defense." Despite this clear warning, with its accompanying suggestion not to attack any attackers, Pacific fleet ships remained at anchor and aircraft were bunched into clusters of "sitting ducks" as "security" against saboteurs.

* On December 4 Australian intelligence reported sighting the missing Japanese task force moving toward Pearl Harbor but Roosevelt dismissed it as a rumor begun by pro-war Republicans.

* During investigations after the attack, Marshall and Navy Secretary Frank Knox both testified they could not recall their whereabouts the night of December 6. It was later revealed that they were both in the White House with Roosevelt."

I went about it in a far different fashion. In the '60s, I was fascinated be WWII accounts-I don't really know why- and read multiple non-fiction books on the subject. No particular aspect of the war, all over. Some of the information has 'changed' since then. Some I suspect where more truth surfaced and in others where information has been marginalized.

Code breaking. The allies-British(?)- broke the German naval codes, later, the German army codes were broken and every battle from El Alamein on, those battle plans of Germany was known in advance by the allies.

Except one. The Battle of the Bulge. The planning, troop assembly, munitions and supplies were all done in Berlin. No one to send the battle plans to as everyone connected to the operation was in Berlin. The result? The allies were caught flatfooted and it almost worked.

Ok. Moving to the Pacific theater. We had broken the Japanese codes. ( At this juncture, I assuming that they were naval codes as Japanese aggression was largely enacted by the Japanese Imperial Navy.)

The next point is not unlike the Battle of the Bulge, all the planning took place in Tokyo. Torpedo development due to the shallower waters in Pearl Harbor required modifications and they were practiced in and around Tokyo. As we likely didn't have covert assets in Japan as we did in Berlin, the lack of that avenue lessens the chance of exposure, as well.

Here's where the difference comes in. The attack wasn't just Pearl Harbor. That was the opening move. In the next two days Japanese attacks took place in Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, British warships, et al. That was the overall game plan, not just Pearl Harbor. The factor is largely ignored when the debate on Pearl Harbor re-erupts.

So massive ship movement took place and resultant transmissions not directly related to the 'plan' also had to occur. Just triangulation of the signals, alone, would show unusual and increased ship movements. Yes?

So we knew something was coming down...and soon. Not the where's and when's or how much, but something. Somewhere.

That describes the picture as I see it. Add in the most elite international propaganda machine in history from the Soviets and that momentum has created the popular view that everything the U.S. has been involved in, of course, is U.S. machinations.

I do not doubt some are valid. All? Pure crap. This is one of them, JMO, though.
edit on 19-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join