It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump files extension for 2017 tax return

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Donald Trump has filed an IRS tax return extension request confirmed by the White House !!

Look out.

Here comes the MSM galloping in like the cavalry !!

President Trump has filed for an extension to submit his “complex” 2017 tax returns, the White House confirmed Tuesday.

“The President filed an extension for his 2017 tax return, as do many Americans with complex returns,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said. “He will file his tax return by the extension deadline of October 15, 2018.”

Tuesday was the deadline for Americans who didn't file for extensions to have their 2017 tax returns submitted.

edit on Apr-17-2018 by xuenchen because: 🚿😱

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Big books take some cooking.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You're missing a triggered meme.

You know Democrats and late night talk show hosts are going to go mental over this. As if we don't have better shlit to worry about.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: Nevermind- oops

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When do we get teh 2016 tax returns?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Donald Trump has filed an IRS tax return extension request confirmed by the White House !!

Look out.

President Trump has filed for an extension to submit his “complex” 2017 tax returns, the White House confirmed Tuesday.

“The President filed an extension for his 2017 tax return, as do many Americans with complex returns,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said. “He will file his tax return by the extension deadline of October 15, 2018.”

Tuesday was the deadline for Americans who didn't file for extensions to have their 2017 tax returns submitted.

Hell he is probably still on his extensions from the 2008 crash.....

Wish I had to money to play the IRS like he and other wealthy people. Me, I’m stuck paying every year because I work two jobs to support my family.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Look out.

Indeed.
Do think it will get more press than the heels on Ivanka's shoes?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

You just need some deductions! Can you set up a home office?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I filed for a tax extension many times. I usually had paid in more than I owed so it was not a problem. My daughter's accountant does the same thing for her, but she usually owes a little bit in the end, so gets a penalty and interest. She will soon get it figured out how to make proper payments in, she has the accountant handle all payroll and tax payments, but with the recent boost in her business size it makes it hard to estimate her tax liability. She does not know how much subcontracting work she will be getting and this means that sometimes she has twenty workers while other times she has thirty five.

There is nothing unusual for a business to file for an extension. Lots of businesses do that. The accountants are really overbooked during the tax season, it is better to actually do an extension if you are overpaid so the accountant can have proper time to evaluate any new or relevant credits.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Maybe we need a special council to figure this out?

Honestly, who cares?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: GuidedKill

You just need some deductions! Can you set up a home office?

Haha hell I already do that.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

#NotMyPresident

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They are not going to go "mental" they are just going to poke fun at him about it.

edit on 17-4-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Are you joking?
Because I do have a home office that I work from.
Can I really get a deduction for that?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You absolutely can! I don't know in depth US tax deductibles but do your research! There are absolutely deductions for you. No hardworking family should be paying more tax than they have to.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
When do we get teh 2016 tax returns?

In the year 2525

🤦📣

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Here's an article to get you a basic idea of where to start.

Forbes Simplified Home Office Deduction

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

#NotMyPresident

#notmyproblem

🤘

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Anyone who has to file a return that is based on an LLC routinely has to do this. For the 2016 filing year, I got my Schedule K, which I need to file my taxes, from the accounting company about five days ahead of the October 15, 2017 deadline.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join