It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy See and The Black Goo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
parasitic black goo? ah its this guy
[img ]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XRhm0Kz7OsY/UyjRK_GCGwI/AAAAAAAAxS0/5BSVZ-_Hos8/s1600/SIMBIONTES-VENOM.jpg[/img ]

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

If you look into Catholic related conspiracies, you will find that they, the Catholic heirarchy, are under suspicion by many.

Their glorification of Jesus' mother, Mary, is considered odd by most, since Jesus nor the Bible gives any instruction for all this extra ritual, ceremony, etc in Mary's name... she seems, at times, to have an equal, or even superior status, to Jesus... Sometimes Catholics receive messages from Mother Mary. See Our Lady of Fatima Prophecy and the other "Our Lady" locations and prophecies.

They are accused of worshipping "her".

The explanation given by theorists is that they are not worshipping Mary. They are supposedly worshipping the ancient Female "pagan" goddess, with many names...

Maybe this being is where you find "Mother"?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So is this actual gravitonium?

Yeah, the X-files had some black goo too.

Some alien stuff that came out of the ground in Scandinavia or Russia.

edit on 4 21 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

If you look into Catholic related conspiracies, you will find that they, the Catholic heirarchy, are under suspicion by many.

Their glorification of Jesus' mother, Mary, is considered odd by most, since Jesus nor the Bible gives any instruction for all this extra ritual, ceremony, etc in Mary's name... she seems, at times, to have an equal, or even superior status, to Jesus... Sometimes Catholics receive messages from Mother Mary. See Our Lady of Fatima Prophecy and the other "Our Lady" locations and prophecies.

The explanation given by theorists is that they are not worshipping Mary. They are supposedly worshipping the ancient Female "pagan" goddess, with many names...

Interesting, if you really think about it. It really paints a whole new picture!

If indeed it is a female that they worship, could it be possible that the Devil is actually a chick?

I mean it's sort of leaning that way I guess.

They call her Mother the dark ones do, but humans call her the fallen one.

So maybe God or whoever it was had a big falling out with this female entity?

Hahahaha that would actually make a good TV show!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Interesting, if you really think about it. It really paints a whole new picture!

If indeed it is a female that they worship, could it be possible that the Devil is actually a chick?

I mean it's sort of leaning that way I guess.

They call her Mother the dark ones do, but humans call her the fallen one.

So maybe God or whoever it was had a big falling out with this female entity?

Hahahaha that would actually make a good TV show!
the oppressive strings of the god goo is more terrifying. I would rather be free than forced into happy Oblivion.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

oh good one , I completely forgot Morgellons there could be a relation

and...

Maybe black goo and nanites live in / or even produce raw oil. In a way I believe Black Goo is used to terraform our planet. There is a connection Thule/Falkland/islands - Black Goo . As I think the nanites are inactive need raw oil to survive (as fuel) are able to create oil from organic matter and only become active under certain conditions.
It could be possible that ET is already here in the form of nanites...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join