It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you miss my post in this thread where the U.N. found the Syrian opposition guilty of using sarin gas? You're already proven wrong there. That report was buried and twisted to blame Assad by western media.

The U.S. war machine has been thriving off endless conflict since the end of WW2 while the Russians have been gradually weakened by it. History shows my perspective to be far more accurate than yours where you believe Russia has far more to gain.

As far as neither side having the firepower to maintain stability that's not correct either as can be seen now that the Syrian army isn't spread out all over the place. They are able to concentrate themselves for attacks and not waste so much on the defense of hundreds of miles of front line. They're mopping up pockets at an accelerated rate with each and every victory they grow stronger. Once Daraa and Homs battles are complete you will see the rest of the country fall into place either politically or through the popular overthrow (and supported covertly by Syrian intelligence) of Kurdish held cities by Arabs that will not bow down to foreign/Kurdish control.

I believe the west will trigger another false flag attack in the Homs pocket, possibly in Al-Rastan making this more difficult but all signs point to Russia and Syria continuing to bring peace to the country and not more war.
edit on 15-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

You are unfortunately, ignoring all the gas facts.

Sorry to see.

Russia is the problem.

CNN be-all // end-all

😀😁

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm not ignoring the gas facts, I'm fully aware of the pipeline issue. You're ignoring everything else.

This debate is finished.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu

I'm not ignoring the gas facts, I'm fully aware of the pipeline issue. You're ignoring everything else.

This debate is finished.

About time.

😎
😀

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great OP BUT THEY NEVER IDENTIFY THE EVIL FORCE BEHIND THIS.

ZIONISTS in the media and their control over certain politicians

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I believe it was a FF to pull us into a war, but rather than bomb Assad we bombed the chemical plants/weapons stockpiles that were actually run by the CIA/deep state for FF operations

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
That comment from the title is around a month old, so, first - the news report from RT from around this time last month 'predicting' this latest chemical weapons attack.

I remember reading this back in March on the drudgereport, I didn't know there was a video too... When that chem attack happened I pretty much knew 100% that Trump would be duped... and respond so he wouldn't look weak.

Scary to think our U.S. military is running amok in the world without our president knowing. The deep state has U.S. military control.... and now control of Trump's actions .

edit on 23042330pm302018Sun, 15 Apr 2018 19:23:53 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: weirdguy

Disinfo.

Rural Damascus Media’s description of the video reads: “The aim of the play was to teach children the horrors of being under attack by chemical weapons and to show the world its neglect and failure to take action on a man who would use such weapons against his own citizens.”

www.rt.com...

Well blow me down. All of a sudden RT is a credible source to you?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
The Media Coverage on Syria is the Biggest Media Lie of our Time' -- Interview with Flemish Priest in Syria

Interviewer: You say that the Syrian Army protects civilians, yet there are all sorts of reports about war crimes committed by Assad’s forces, such as the bombardments with barrel bombs.

Father Daniel: Do you not know that the media coverage on Syria is the biggest media lie of our time? They have sold pure nonsense about Assad. It was actually the rebels who plundered and killed. Do you think that the Syrian people are stupid? Do you think those people were forced to cheer for Assad and Putin? It is the Americans who have a hand in all of this, for pipelines and natural resources in this region and to thwart Putin.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar want to establish a Sunni state in Syria, without religious freedom. Therefore, Assad must go. You know, when the Syrian army was preparing for the battle in Aleppo, Muslim soldiers came to me to be blessed. Between ordinary Muslims and Christians, there is no problem. It is those radical Islamic, Western-backed rebels who want to massacre us. They are all al Qaeda and IS. There are not any moderate fighters anymore.

from source
«Flemish Father Daniël Maes (78) lives in Syria in the sixth-century-old Mar Yakub monastery in the city of Qara, 90 kilometers north of the capital Damascus. Father Daniel has been a witness to the “civil war” and according to him, Western reports on the conflict in Syria are very misleading.»

Last weekend:

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in 3-day visit to Paris from 8 of April to 10, buying "secret proof"!! Before he was at britan from 6 to 9 of march doing the same. Between he was in a 3 week visit to the US to ... you know... "disneyland!"

That's worthy of it's own thread. Great post!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

All of these pipeline ideas make a lot of sense but they don't fully account for everyone. What is the Saudi angle? It seems to go beyond just being allies with the US or rivals with Iran (Sunni - Shiite thing.) Also, the pipelines don't fully explain the Israeli concerns.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sorry to see.

Russia is the problem.

CNN be-all // end-all

😀😁

Why don't they just go straight through Jordan to Israel with the Q-T Pipe?

What gets me with the gas attack vids is that there is always a lot of "smoke or dust" in the air and people running through it without a hazmat suit.

Maybe I don't know how a chem weapon works to get to people, beyond the explosion. Contact? Gaseous? Mist? all the above?

Effective life of the gas after being ignited? Kill time. Seems like people around the victims aren't being affected.

It all could be staged or the bombs were planted instead of dropped. IDK.

And I don't think it would be wise for me to start googling chemical weapons for research. lol.

At least we haven't seen any dirty bombs, used.

edit on 4 15 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sorry to see.

Russia is the problem.

CNN be-all // end-all

Why don't they just go straight through Jordan to Israel with the Q-T Pipe?

Rumors say they are.

😉

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Russia-1 is making a fool of you people. You have to remember Russian television directly lies to its audience. They started a false report about the UK getting white helmet to stage the gas attack. It's a lie but here's the original broadcast on Russian television.

youtu.be...

What they don't mention is the footage they used came from a movie. In other words Russian television knowingly put out fake information trying to get people to believe the gas attack was faked. What they did was use scenes from attack movie called revolution man.

m.facebook.com...فيلم-رجل-الثورة-993146510832449/

“The film revolves around a journalist who enters Syria illegally in order to take pictures and videos of the war in Syria in search of fame and international prizes, and after failing to reach his goal, he resorts to helping the terrorists to fabricate an incident using chemical materials, with the aim of turning his photos into a global event.” In the movie are journalist actually gasses people to become famous. So what did Russia do use filming outtakes to convince people white helmets did this and fail to mention it was a movie.

Here is some of the pictures you saw on that Russian report on russia-1. Notice it's photos from the film released by the director.

m.facebook.com...

Russia is feeding you fake stories and many are buying it without even questioning the facts.
edit on 4/15/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well that sounds like a glorious propaganda piece. I will be sure to add it to my 'movies to make me feel good' list.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Well that sounds like a glorious propaganda piece. I will be sure to add it to my 'movies to make me feel good' list.

I kind of thought it was inventive a reverse wag the dog. As a movie plot a photographer committing war crimes to become famous is different.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
While one can't fully trust RT, I think everyone should know that RT has gave journalists the opportunity to disagree with Russia in the past. Abbey Martin, from breaking the set (RT), is one example.

My point being; don't look at this in black and white. RT isn't all propaganda and has hosted some very good journalism.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Excellent question - I think it's both and it goes something like this........

Trump: Ummm, what are those live-stream images of?
SS: Thats your family sir, there's Melania, Barron and Ivanka - you can see them in real time.
Trump: Umm, why do they have crosshairs locked on them?
SS: [pushes envelope over to Trump]
Trump: Umm, are you threatening me? Whats in this envelope?
SS: Images we showed JFK and you know what happened next don't you, sir?
Trump: So, you want me to go onto international TV and contradict myself and become a sacrifice for the MSM again?
SS: Your call sir, the consequences are apparent. People die from barbells and plane explosions every day.

SS denotes the representative entity for the deep state - embedded in government, unaccountable, full authority to cease events with extreme prejudice.

Either that, or he is become death, the destroyer of worlds and that his MAGA is a crock of sh!t and always was.

Time - will tell.

I've often thought this exact same scenario. In fact, I can likely tell you what DAY this happened...the day he met with the top GOP brass, and emerged as the candidate, while the GOP called for an end to the #nevertrump movement.

Look, regardless of whether you hate or support Trump, the fact remains that this is a COMPLETE 180 from his view on this issue as stated on NUMEROUS occasions, even before becoming POTUS, and all during the campaign. This Trump voter is NOT happy, as the exact OPPOSITE of this is what I voted for.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

it started long time ago, i remember the media hatred against syria back in 2010 or close; its just that the forces been busy and the money flow was fine these days..

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Of course Russia are feeding us fake stories, however that is no different to our own media that are selling us fake stories, it kind of goes with the territory, media is not free flow of information it is select information designed to sway opinion.
edit on 16-4-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's some more logical proof of the lie purported by the West regarding their blaming Assad for the attack

www.activistpost.com...
So the question now remains – if Syria’s chemical weapons research and storage facilities were just bombed by the United States, why weren’t the civilians living around these areas currently dying from the chemical weapons that were dispersed as a result of the airstrikes?
Why weren’t there explosions of chemical gas and chemical agents in any of the facilities bombed by the “coalition?”

The answer is simple – there were no chemical weapons in those facilities just like there are no chemical weapons in the possession of the Syrian government.

America’s terrorists, however, are another story, having had access to and having used chemical weapons on a number of occasions.

Also what strategic value is it for the Syrian Arab Army in gassing civilians? He was already beating the hell out of the jihadi lunatics why would he do this. It makes NO SENSE.

But the jihadis get immense value out of this hoax

If we were to map the chemical weapon claims in each terrorist held area undergoing liberation by the Syrian Arab Army, we would clearly see that the claims are commensurate with the pressure felt by the terrorist factions as the SAA closes in on their stronghold. In other words, as the SAA nears victory and liberation of Syrian civilians we are expected to believe they would use chemical weapons against those civilians in an urban area which is even more densely packed as the terrorists withdraw into a shrinking combat zone, taking the civilians with them as human shields and hostages.
21stcenturywire.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join