It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Russia Today ....??

Troll and propaganda site as your source .......

Can you say "USEFUK IDIOT"

What do have to say now that Syria and Russia are preventing UN inspectors from examining sites struck last week ???

edit on 16-4-2018 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Don't forget the infamous stratfor wikileaks docs...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

That they have absolutely no reason to cooperate and every reason not to...

Don't forget that Russia is also dealing with another OPCW situation right now too.

P.S. If you're going to pan RT you need to pan Al Jazeera xinhua CNN MSNBC and a bunch of others too. If you don't and you single out Russia alone you're being a total fool.

Journalistic integrity is dead, the free press is dead, there are no good guys anymore, and journalists get killed bought off gas lit discredited or extorted just as much in the West. The only difference is it's handled with more focus on breaking the minds of those who refuse to play ball rather than their necks.

Though sometimes they do flat out openly murder a reporter or two here too. I mean that one guy in his Mercedes... Call me funny but I'd rather be tossed off a balcony.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I chose it because maybe it'll be taken more seriously here.

Just pandering to the masses.

Plenty of other sources saying the same thing.

You're welcome btw.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
But why does the U.S. think Syria is so important now?

Simple.
Syria still uses the gold standard. Therefore they actually have gold in their vaults. These globalist and world bankers want to bring Syria into the fold along with Iraq and Libya. Make them use a fiat currency controlled by outside entities. Oil also plays a part. But that is the main correlating factor these states share. Their currency is backed by gold rather than promises.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Whenever someone says that the situation in Syria is simple I know it's safe to stop listening.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Russia Today and associated Sputnik News are Russian government propaganda sites designed to push out the "party line"

Anyone quoting from them has to be aware that you are getting a highly slanted If not completely false narrative

I often see people using these sites because it fits their conspiracy theories without acknowledging that the "facts"
in the story are not true

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Reading Russian partial news is no different from reading the American MSM news that s as controlled as the Russian side.

Americas control I of the media is more sinister primarily because it claims to be real news and it’s just as under control by the US powers that be( maybe more so) than the Russians.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
After visiting Douma, western media begin to question ‘gas attack’ narrative

Her's an RT story with links, though they are in French, that refutes the chemical weapons tale convincingly

After speaking with eyewitnesses on the ground in Syria, even mainstream media are beginning to cast doubt on the West’s narrative of an alleged gas attack in Douma, as medics tell French, German and UK media it never happened. Agence France-Presse (AFP), the world’s third largest news agency, and the Independent, a British online newspaper, have each published stories that question whether chlorine or any other chemical was used against Syrians in Eastern Ghouta on April 7. In a French language video report, AFP spoke with Marwan Jaber, a medical student who witnessed the aftermath of the alleged attack.

@AFP translates the words of a doctor in Douma who confirms that on that fateful day nobody came into the hospital with symptoms of a chemical attack. This directly contradicts the words of the French President.www.youtube.com...

8:15 AM - Apr 17, 2018

Most if not all of these reports are related the notorious WHite Helmets.

Here Scott Ritter totally takes them apart in regards their past actions on another alleged chemical attack

This reality comes through on the images provided by the White Helmets of their actions in and around Khan Sheikhun on April 4. From the haphazard use of personal protective equipment (either non-existent or employed in a manner that negates protection from potential exposure) to the handling of victims and so-called decontamination efforts, everything the White Helmets did was operationally wrong and would expose themselves and the victims they were ostensibly treating to even greater harm. As was the case with their “rescues” of victims in collapsed structures, I believe the rescue efforts of the White Helmets at Khan Sheikhun were a theatrical performance designed to impress the ignorant and ill-informed.
www.theamericanconservative.com...

All sides of the conflict should be aired. Over here we only have a one-sided story.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All sides of the conflict should be aired. Over here we only have a one-sided story.

I suppose , during the last great unpleasantness, would have wanted to hear the Nazi side from Goebbels.....

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: Willtell

I suppose , during the last great unpleasantness, would have wanted to hear the Nazi side from Goebbels.....

Or the Sothern side in the civil war or American side in the Indian genocides and the Iraqi genocides

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Better than Russians eh

BwaaaHaHaha 😁

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

What makes you think our media is any better?

Have you been under a rock for every one of the last several thousand times American media has been caught lying it's ass off and carrying water for the people in power?

Pretending like we don't have the same problems with our media here is outright intellectual dishonesty at this point.

You cannot possibly be blind or stupid enough to truly believe that our media is any better, which makes you one more big fat stupid liar tilting at your insane partisan windmills.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Russia Today, Sputnik News and other Russian propaganda sites are funded and controlled by the Russian government, a
hostile foreign power

Anything from these sites will have to be corroborated by non Russian sources

Same goes for our media considering the large amount of "fake news" being disseminated by various partisans
claiming to be "objective" journalists

Unfortunately lot of people on this site like to quote from these sources without any research into the validity
of the information simply because fits whatever theory or world view they hold

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Nice piece of propaganda got there .......

Genie energy has stopped drilling after failing to find any recoverable oil or gas

www.prnewswire.com...

The company is now concentrating on retail business versus drilling

But I suppose this doesn't matter as would ruin your conspiracy theory.......

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I want President Trump to announce that the original time table for withdrawal from Syria has not been altered. In 6 months, we will be out of there.

And I want a Lamborghini.... I'm betting my wish is far more likely than yours...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

But I suppose this doesn't matter as would ruin your conspiracy theory.......

It's not about reserves in Syria...it's about the Russian's wanting to put in a competing pipeline to go through it. As long as the region is unstable, the longer until Russia can build it.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join