It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

105 missiles videos of two or three not 105 Where's the Beef?!! Count em up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We spend a hundred million plus to strike at a guy who supposedly spent about $400 to kill eighty people.

Yeah, chemical weapons are an awful way to die. Anyone with more than a handful of brain cells understands this intuitively. Here's the disconnect: being murdered by a knife, a gun or a conventional bomb (which is still a "chemical" weapon) sucks too.

Maybe we should stop fighting other people in their own countries and only fight to defend an imminent threat to our own homeland? I mean, unless we actually want to go broke flexing our tiny little penises for each other?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Syria is nothing but a testing ground for Russia and the West. Both sides have used weapons that are making their combat debut and Russia has used it for training and to make fixes to many of their weapons.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Syria is nothing but a testing ground for Russia and the West. Both sides have used weapons that are making their combat debut and Russia has used it for training and to make fixes to many of their weapons.

Mean while we ignore the on going genocide happening in our world.

Why is this so?

It is as if the NWO is still playing the masses in favor of an end goal that does not involve saving lives.

africacheck.org...
edit on 15-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I always wondered how they are stealing our tax money. On Sept 10, a day before 9/11, they announced 8 trillion gone missing or unaccounted for. Same thing happened in this admin as well.

I guess they write off trillions of our tax dollars as accounted for using this technique. Stop supporting war criminals.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

No, they didn't. They announced over a year before 9/11 that $2.3T was unaccounted for. It wasn't missing, they hadn't balanced the program budgets against the primary budget and were having to do it by hand. They had accounted for a large portion of it the last time I looked.

The day before 9/11 Rumsfeld was testifying that they needed to overhaul things at the Pentagon and used it as an example.
edit on 4/15/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join