It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

105 missiles videos of two or three not 105 Where's the Beef?!! Count em up!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
After 105 missiles dropped on three Targets in one city where is the video, pics, accounts? Compare other footage to what happened in their Capital no less. Does anyone else count 105? Or 2 or 3?? From recently posted sources? Look at previous bombing capaigns and the comparison doesn't match at all

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Budget cuts. The new three is a hundred and five.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
These were shiny new special non detectable missiles.

Haven't you been paying attention?

SHHHHH!! That is classified!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
After 105 missiles dropped on three Targets in one city where is the video, pics, accounts? Compare other footage to what happened in their Capital no less. Does anyone else count 105? Or 2 or 3?? From recently posted sources? Look at previous bombing capaigns and the comparison doesn't match at all

Careful don't put up too much information at once.

It's confusing.

😀

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
this certainly doesnt show near 100 but at 1:14 you will see a lot more than 3 www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

For starters you have to want to find the evidence. It's there, just use Google or another search engine.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
#ibetnothinghappenedandthisisarouse

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
#ibetnothinghappenedandthisisarouse

I bet it is for some....
Although you may want to second think that last word

edit on 4/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The missing missiles will be "found" in tact by the rebels and they will make Iron man armors out of them.

And blow up Damascus.

edit on 4 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ok good u tube video I like to watch a few hundred million of my tax dollars do their work.... Im satisfied lol

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Maybe russia shot them down and the west doesn't want to admit it?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
105 missiles for 3 targets? Wouldn't anything after the first one or two dozen missiles just be digging a deeper crater?

a reply to: Blaine91555

Some of the footage doesn't match he target description. For instance at 1:00 you can see the explosions happening across the whole urban area, quickly knocking out power across the whole city. Would that really happen from hitting a chemical storage facility/bio lab?

What We Know About the U.S. Strikes in Syria

According to this article the places hit were outside of the cities. The video shows a series of explosions throughout the city. At least some part of this appears to be fake news.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

For starters you have to want to find the evidence. It's there, just use Google or another search engine.

That footage at 00:58 in that video is footage from Ukraine back in 2015. Someone on Twitter uploaded the footage and declared it a being from Syria and obviously it has been doing the rounds.

Ukraine War - Russian rocket artillery hits Lugansk at night

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Yes. But when you're talking missile strikes against active defenses, there are only so many ways to ensure the target is hit. You either send in aircraft performing SEAD to make them turn off their defenses, DEAD to destroy the defenses, use LO missiles, which usually aren't built in large numbers and are expensive, or saturate the defenses. The easiest method, with the lowest risk is saturation.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Not all of the missiles were fired at the same target, so unless you have uninterrupted video of all the target areas you aren't going to see 105 missiles.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Ok good u tube video I like to watch a few hundred million of my tax dollars do their work.... Im satisfied lol

$100 million of your tax dollars? More like 1¢.

But keep on believing there bucko.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
79 at a single target complex of 3 buildings, said in the briefing. Also all missiles reached the their target....

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
At over 100million dollars for this strike they could have filmed it all in ultra HD 3D with James Cameron directing. I don't know about u guys but to me the amounts of money involved here are utterly sickening, how on earth has this become "normal"??!!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This site has become the place to go to deny ALL news.
That's it.
If the news says it. Deny it. No matter what. When the weatherman says it will be warm and sunny they will look for the conspiracy. The gov't controls the weather after all.
The government controls everything according to you guys.

Enjoy your little denial parties.
Shakes head.
The world is fake.
You're all just figments of someone's imagination.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

After 105 missiles dropped on three Targets in one city where is the video, pics, accounts?

I don't know.

Compare other footage to what happened in their Capital no less.

their capital?

Who is "their"?

Does anyone else count 105? Or 2 or 3??

I have 4 fingers and 1 thumb on each hand.

Is that the count you are asking about?

Otherwise

what the hell are you on about?

From recently posted sources?

no sources posted.

Look at previous bombing capaigns and the comparison doesn't match at all

when comparing things to find similarity its best to have all the things being compared being the same otherwise there will be differences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join