It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 5:5 KJV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Well you and i could really cover much ground together. You have a very plentiful mind but yet you still have thought boundaries you are breaking through.

It is just a matter of time and you are on track but remember above all...........Absolutely anything is possible and is likely being employed in our existence.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Thanks, you too. lol check this, a lil rhyme to one of my songs,

Be you to the fullest beautiful your fully capable of achievin' your goals. Believe in yourself, you'll be there sooner than you know. Snow retreat, even when sweat dreams step in your vicinity they smell defeat, see a will that's deep, skill that won't be beat, hope that'll take a leap of faith. Lock it up, melt the key & you'll still find another way, ain't no keepin' you down, nuh uh, nope, not today.

Chorus. . Faith shoves as it's runnin' awayy, i hate love but still cry off its painn, pearly gates & golden ruules, shine silver lining through those stone toools

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

it flows

just remember rap just wraps things up but flow keeps it goin

its up to you

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Lol thanks, you too

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Speaking of wrapping things up...

"Life in 6 words: The G.O.S.P.E.L" by Propaganda

It's the full story of your life crushed into 4 minutes, the entirety of humanity in the palm of your hands crushed into one sentence. Listen it's intense right? God Our Sins Paying Everyone Life. The greatest story ever told that's hardly ever told: God. Yes, God.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
greg graffin got his anthropology and geology degrees from ucla. he got his zoology degree from cornell. he does lectures at both schools. he is an atheist and the lead singer of one of the longest running punk bands ever- bad religion www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The four beasts are the four corners of the zodiac, Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Scorpio. The seven spirits are know by a lot of names but are basically the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

Every generation thinks they are living during the Apocalypse. We're a long way from being done, IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

The four beasts are the four corners of the zodiac, Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Scorpio. The seven spirits are know by a lot of names but are basically the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

Every generation thinks they are living during the Apocalypse. We're a long way from being done, IMO.

very interesting

the way i see it you could just viewing things from a different angle

the forces you mention would also have a physical being presence in this world along with us.

as above so below

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Turns out the first seal was a 9-11 prediction. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

the actual "Seven eyes which are the seven spirits" are like most other scriptures found interpreted in the Bible.

Comparing the Scriptures with Scriptures, also known as comparing "spiritual things with spiritual", is the way the Holy Ghost teaches us. 2 Crointhians

The Seven Spirits are 1) the Holy Ghost/Spirit, 2) Wisdom, 3) Understanding, 4) Counsel, 5) Might, 6) Knowledge and 7) Fear. You can find them in Isaiah 11:2.

The Book of Revelation is an Historical recording of a Future Prophecy that has not taken place yet. While you may want to think that the seven spirits are many things. They are not Tech or any other companies.

What is lacking by many is Right Division and Comparison of Scriptures with Scriptures to verify any teaching. One other thing is in order for one to understand any Bible verses outside those for Salvation, one must be saved.

edit on 16-4-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

the actual "Seven eyes which are the seven spirits" are like most other scriptures found interpreted in the Bible.

Comparing the Scriptures with Scriptures, also known as comparing "spiritual things with spiritual", is the way the Holy Ghost teaches us. 2 Crointhians

The Seven Spirits are 1) the Holy Ghost/Spirit, 2) Wisdom, 3) Understanding, 4) Counsel, 5) Might, 6) Knowledge and 7) Fear. You can find them in Isaiah 11:2.

The Book of Revelation is an Historical recording of a Future Prophecy that has not taken place yet. While you may want to think that the seven spirits are many things. They are not Tech or any other companies.

What is lacking by many is Right Division and Comparison of Scriptures with Scriptures to verify any teaching. One other thing is in order for one to understand any Bible verses outside those for Salvation, one must be saved.

It is very much relevant what you post and i hate to be that guy but i only count four spirits there and none beast.
The verse you post is very much relevant though and is definitely part of the verses in the op.
Perhaps we are just dealing with some translation problems involving the word beast?
It really does not fit that the elders would be hanging out with beast anyhow unless the elders are working for the wrong team.
Again thanks for the verse and i will begin to discern and see if any understanding can be gained.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The beast you see in Rev 5 are also seen in Ezekiel Chapters 1 and 10, they are found in Rev 4, not sure how you missed those beasts unless you skipped that or forgot what you had just read in the previous chapter. Context is everything not just the context of the chapter but the context of the book and the whole of the Bible.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yea i do appreciate your input here really.

I am finding that you are much correct in your findings and that it does not at all negate my op...

Go figure either i am trying to defend my rantings. Which is a valid option for the reader or perhaps i am guided by the spirit.

Really the judgment choice is yours to make.

I am seeing a correlation between he technology we have today and the scripture of possible past events.

Some say all the verses have come to pass already but what i see is that the energy never dies and like a wave it repeats through out time.

It is my belief that satan knows this and has been harnessing methods to replicate such.

Still even though the spirit has shown me that indeed that truth and such are very well akin to beast on some level it is hard to swallow.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If you believe he word of God as preserved in the AKJV, then you will see and know that by the time Jesus Christ, Gd int the flesh returns, all Technology will already be destroyed, the Increased solar flares during the 7 year Tribulation will have destroyed all Satellites, causing mankind to exhaust all its fuel and ammunition in many battles before the final one, to render the modern armies of the United Nations obsolete leaving man with swords, spears , slingshots and bows and arrows.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I dunno

Have you seen those new fancy air powered guns?

Just as fast and deadly as the firearms.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am seeing a battle where many Syrians are taken.

That kinda goes together with the scripture mentioned here.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes I have. You will still need Pre-charged pneumatic canisters to fire and when technology is down so are most manufacturing companies as well. No the Pump actin is good but you have to take time to pump the Rifle. the 357 Bulldog/Bullpup rifles are impressive but you get 5 shots then you need to reload, and the Pre-charged pneumatic system is limited to when you run out of gas.

So far no pistols available in the higher caliber i.e. 22cal and above, and none with Pre-charged pneumatic firing system.

neither of these are good in standard warfare and are not as fast as the sword that proceeds from his mouth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join