It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia claims UK 'staged' Syria gas attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There seems to be alot of muddying of waters around at the moment. My country isn't innocent though. We've done some questionable things in the past.
With so much finger pointing and blame flying around, you don't really know who is being truthful and who is telling lies. The coming days could be very intersting.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Kurokage
Well I personally don’t believe either side

Let’s not forget wmds in Iraq, gulf of Tonkin, and the laundary list of lies from the us deep state.

So my default would be not to drop bombs until people see proof

But as we know the establishment has long said nice decided we need to go to war in Syria, so proof he damned

Oh well, at least all of the neoconservatives and peace loving Democrats that now suck the teat of the deep state will get the bloodbath they want

I'm not saying the West is innocent in all this either, it's just the fact how the Kremlin can post unconfirmed conspiracy theory after theory, post fake stories themselves, and people are jumping up and down saying how Putin is the innocent one in all of this.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

Well , they would wouldn't they.
They're not claiming the UK conducted the attack but that it was a False Flag , fake attack ... ATS Wins !

Kinda funny really , it it weren't for the dead kids.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
We have evidence our governments say... But where are the evidence?

Why make the claim but have no intent to display them??
Is not that the same as trying to get away with a lie and a false claime?

Now russia have stated that they have evidence that UK are behind the false chemical attack...
What do we do if they show what they have?
Deny it as evidence even though our governments dont provide anything of their own evidence.

If feel as it is this line of policy our government is trying reach our concent on...
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No doubt it was staged..not sure it was UK..or Russia

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Is not that the same as trying to get away with a lie and a false claime?

Perhaps because it's not a good idea to put all your cards on the table , if they release evidence they are giving it to the other side.

If feel as it is this line of policy our government is trying reach our concent on...

It doesn't happen often but I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Whereismypassword

But...most of MSM is propaganda. Who's propaganda is the only question. Yes, Russia is also spreading propaganda just as we are over there and around the world. I would not want to be living in Russia under Putin, thankfully I live here where we have more rights of freedom of speech. It does not mean I believe everything I am told though, we have freedom of belief here too.

Most of the MSM is not propaganda, it may be biased towards state or party policy at times but on whole it’s balanced

The MSM takes in good faith the Intel governments give them, but when found out it’s a lie like the gulf war 2 WMDs they will freely express their views

The MSM all over the planet reported and filmed all the anti war marches before our Middle East meat grinder started churning

People who rage about Fox or CNN being propaganda should just watch another program, they cater for their audience and are biased

Propaganda does not only come from governments, it comes from the medical industry, and drug companies. It is also produced by agricultural entities to promote foods and products. It is from big businesses too. The fact that MSM profits by advertising and promoting things means it is an outlet for propaganda. Look at the excuses of ups and downs of Wall-street, MSM parrots these deceptive statements.

Definition: Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented.[1] Propaganda is often associated with material prepared by governments, but activist groups, companies and the media can also produce propaganda.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Well , they would wouldn't they.
They're not claiming the UK conducted the attack but that it was a False Flag , fake attack ... ATS Wins !

Kinda funny really , it it weren't for the dead kids.

And how many laughs will you have for the many kids that will die as a result of the west bombing Syria based merely on their word that Assad did this?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
so russians now are permitted to attack england, right?
because assumptions are enough to attack another country nowadays, right?

oh, i forgot, those bad russians are not as aggressive and dumb as our good leaders in the west.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would agree that there is a real possibility that "someone" staged the attack, now who staged it I couldn't say. As for the reason behind it I think we can all agree that this has been done in order to kick up more conflict, why I can't say either. I'm hoping everyone takes a step back, allows multiple investigations to proceed, and then any reaction or action is then accordingly taken.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Some of these kids have died 3 times in different videos- wouldn't it be good if everybody calmed the hell down and let the OPCW inspectors do their job I dont know what happened but I know Iraq and Vietnam were lies so I want proof before I support any action.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The amount of forewarning they've given Syria and that strikes will be against airfields and military bases I doubt any kids will be killed.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Russians and Syrians have been told where to expect strikes.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The amount of forewarning they've given Syria and that strikes will be against airfields and military bases I doubt any kids will be killed.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Russians and Syrians have been told where to expect strikes.

Hahaha!

Yep at this point if kids die when the west drops bombs based on no publicly offered proof at all of Assad gassing his people, it’s Assad’s Russia and the kids fault!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Kurokage
Well I personally don’t believe either side

Let’s not forget wmds in Iraq, gulf of Tonkin, and the laundary list of lies from the us deep state.

So my default would be not to drop bombs until people see proof

But as we know the establishment has long said nice decided we need to go to war in Syria, so proof he damned

Oh well, at least all of the neoconservatives and peace loving Democrats that now suck the teat of the deep state will get the bloodbath they want

PNAC... What better way to continue the conquest than to let the United Kingdom spearhead the attack on the walls of Damascus? This is looking pretty bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think Fiji did it. Ya gotta watch the quiet ones.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's what happened last time. That "chemical attack" was just as dubious as this one, and happened under similar circumstances: the Rebels were getting their asses kicked badly, when very conveniently there was a chemical attack that served no purpose except to rile up the world leaders and generate sympathy for the Rebs.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So Russia has gone from no chemical attack occurred to there may have been a chemical attack to the attack was staged.

Not buying it.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So Russia has gone from no chemical attack occurred to there may have been a chemical attack to the attack was staged.

Not buying it.

You could read it this way.

No chemical attack. Meaning The Syrians, Russians and anyone else supporting them didn't do it.

There may have been a chemical attack. Meaning Russia was getting reports that something may have happened.

Chemical attack was staged. After making investigations this is the conclusion Russia came to.

In the end, who bloody knows.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Sure but when you add in the investigations conducted by the UN into chemical weapons use by the Syrian government the angle you just put forward becomes dubious.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: alldaylong

Sure but when you add in the investigations conducted by the UN into chemical weapons use by the Syrian government the angle you just put forward becomes dubious.

Quite.

However as i said, who really bloody knows what went on.

I recall watching a documentary, which showed that during WW II the amount of misinformation that came out of a theatre of war, was mind boggling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join