It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia claims UK 'staged' Syria gas attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
tru ! MSM Always intervieuwing rebels and refugees never the majority thats support Assad..... one way wind (westernwind)

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
question:
why is the west so eager on Russia these day's ?
my thinking is now the poles are melting the northern shipping-routes to the east are the reason
couse they are close to Russia terretory...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I think the Kremlin likes sowing seeds of confusion and conspiracy to make themselves appear innocent in all this, and to cause chaos and mistrust amongst Nato and other allies.

The fact that UK had video's of the so called gas attack within 24 hours tells me its 100% staged.Unfortunately people that believe in their countries will have a hard time believing any evidence. Even after the WMD in Iraq fiasco.

When will people wake up that these countries are being plundered so west can control the worlds oil. To maintain a superioty over the emerging asian super power.

The UK PM should resign and UK hold re-elections. If the Queen doesn't step in and force a re-election then she is as guilty as the criminals that are still killing women and children by prolonging their war of plunder.
edit on 13-4-2018 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Russia took advantage of the hysteria. They didnt create it.

People were /still are hysterical after the election.

We had Russian radio hosts pranking the FBI and getting through to top leaders to catfish them with "dirt on Trump".

We had intelligence personnel going out of their way to get exposed trying to sink our presidents administration.

Outright lies and idiotic, simpleton explanations trying to sell the fake news story of Russia hacking, collusion and finally "meddling" by using social media.

No one in our government had a gun to their head to go on a limb and demonize half the country and our chosen representative.

They did that all by themselves and by using their tool set in the media to in turn use their skill set to sell Russia hate to the public.

Russia hate that is and was trying to be marketed for a pseudo proxy war in Syria with Russia, for a profit, via market manipulation /controlling the crisis.

Russia didnt make us lose faith in the DNC and our political class. The DNC and our leaders did that.

God,!?! bite me, everyone and everything.

Im just ready for hell. Lets go. Cant be much worse than what we HAD in store for us.

Everyday is a victory and a new dawn for the after party.

edit on 4 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
just remember dessert storm...!
we believed everyting they said..... and it were not the russians who told us hihi

a reply to: Whereismypassword

Huh? So Hussein wasn't in Kuwait? Not sure what you're getting at here. The rationale for Desert Storm has never been questioned, only whether the US should have gone in to begin with and then how quickly HW withdrew, leaving the job unfinished.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I gave you a star...but Sadam Husain called the white house, and asked HW Bush's administration if it was ok to invade Kuwait.

They said yes, go ahead and try to send some rockets Irans way. Husain said sure thing and started his invasion.

The rest was "not Vietnam" national memory /history. We got to give returning troops the welcome we didnt give the Nam vets. Weapon systems were tested and later sold. We got expensive combat experience, and everyone was a happy hero.

It was a lie though. We set up the invasion and fanned the flames. I dont think Iraq even knew about the nature of the shared oil wells on either side of the border with Kuwait until our people told Husain.

Kuwait is also a "created" country not born naturally over time. It may have been their intended purpose all along. To be invaded by and siphon oil from Iraq.

Who knows. It does get convoluted though.

edit on 4 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There is no certainty until they present their supposed evidence, but at this point, I bloody-well believe it.
edit on 13-4-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I imagine they have the same amount of proof that Marcon claims to have... Hopes, dreams , and unicorn farts.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
not sure about the Syrian attack but i think UK poisoned the ex-Russian spy, a war with Russia could show everyone how much we need EU, its all part of stopping brexit!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoMan
not sure about the Syrian attack but i think UK poisoned the ex-Russian spy, a war with Russia could show everyone how much we need EU, its all part of stopping brexit!

Brexit is a done deal, it won’t be stopped

Why do you think the UK poisoned people in Salisbury, I’m from Salisbury and can tell you everyone here has some pretty strong words about the Russians

To think the Uk did this is astonishing and parroting what the Russian st Petersburg factory is tweeting out

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

Until they show that proof to the world they are liars in my book.
That goes for the west as well. I have not seen ANYONE give proof of who did this.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Every single liberal is screaming Trump should be impeached because he's under Russias thumb and all of a sudden they all take Russias word for it. Pretty hilarious if you ask me. So, who are the real "bots"?
edit on 13-4-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No kids or anyone else killed in the allied bombing which is no surprise as the the action was well telegraphed in advance and the allies gave details of the targets of the bombing.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Allies chose the targets to limit any collateral/civilian damage during these attacks, maybe Assad and the Kremlin should try the same tactic in Syria.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The western proxies have lost and what happens in a proxy war where one proxy loses is the puppet masters reveal themselves to finish the job their puppets couldn't. The Islamic radicals we funded with billions of dollars (along with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar) are defeated, the only faction that had something to gain from the use of chemical weapons is the west and its allies.

Oh hoh! Somebody gets it....

The new puppet seems to be following orders well....first by filling the swamp, and now by upping the ante in Syria.

So much for the election being a thumb in the eye of the establishment. They are showing us now that they are still firmly in control, and our illusion of choice is just that...an illusion. Now, they simply don't even care that we know, because we have no power to thwart it. Soon enough, we won't even have the ability to use guns if it came to that (and you can bet they want to strip that remaining power way before we realize we have it...)
edit on 20-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Russia didnt make us lose faith in the DNC and our political class. The DNC and our leaders did that.

TRUTH!

Im just ready for hell. Lets go. Cant be much worse than what we HAD in store for us.

Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

It's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?

E.T. - ET phone home
Phone - phoning Joan
E.T. - No, ET phone home
Phone - Phoning Joan

As for the DNC and losing faith I completely agree.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The "decorative" and well timed car accidents of today, will not get the west in any better position with regard to its defeat in Syria.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join