It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like America behind Syrian chemical attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I heard that last year after trump tried to empress the Chinese at marlago with his big hands by dropping bombs on Syria that within 2 hrs the airfields were again operational.

This whole argument is silly and childish.

People were killed yesterday and today and guess what is gonna happen tomorrow?

edit on 13-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: jinni73

WTF... Nothing in that article is reliable.

Saying chemical weapons came from Porton Down is a red flag considering PD was involved with the russia using wmds to try to kill a russian citizen in the UK.

There are no US "chemical weapons officers" in anyone's custody in Syria.

Just as there were no US/UK/Israeli personnel killed by Russian forces last year when the same but slightly different story was pushed by the same sources as the op.

YourNewsWire.com Founded by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway in 2014. It has published fake stories, such as "claims that the Queen had threatened to abdicate if the UK voted against Brexit."

VT claims to be an "independent and unaligned" voice. [6] It shares many contributors and news analysts with Iran's Press TV.

Can mods move this to the hoax bin?

WTF...
Interesting you find the need to swear and straight away,
I put this on here to warn the government not to start a war with the potential outcome of starting a world war that will kill many british people if not all of them as the northern hemisphere is what will be targeted the catholic church and khazarians are hell bent on sacrificing 6.6 billion people, the OP with the points I make and the title of the thread with the word LOOKS at the start means I am not saying it was, but if there is a question mark over the legitimacy of any claims by either side over what goes on in a country where none of us are then an immediate bombing carried out by just a few people who have been proven to of created lies about russia and Skirpal a little while before combined with russias threat to trump if he bombs syria means Theresa may and the british government is without a doubt a threat to the british people and american people

Nothing in this article is reliable,
OH and how do you know what the truth is show me something that you can prove that someone can honestly say is a truth not just shout its a hoax because you want to help psychotic murderers who are trying to reduce the worlds population

you state the websites are unreliable what like the BBC in the UK you do know Jill Dando was investigating a BBC pedophile ring where 50% of the staff were reported to be in this ring then she was executed when she would not stop investigating it after producing evidence to the directors of the BBC or ABC in australia where the royal commision with sydney police tipped off the salvation army and ABC TV because they were going to be raided the next day about the pedophile rings associated with them jeez the ABC is even rumoured to have a pedophile tv channel 40 boxes of pedophile material was stored in the state library in the archives room the night before sydney police raided it. or what about your NBC in america with oppenheim refusing to run the harvey weinstein story in america

EXACTLY WHO DO YOU CONSIDER TO BE A RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE

AND NOW i'M GETTING ANGRIER COS SO MANY PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UP AND CONSTANTLY PUT OUT RUBBISH IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO KILL US i WILL ANSWER THE REST OF YOUR POST WHEN YOU HAVE PROVIDED SOME EVIDENCE OF HOW YOU KNOW THESE SITES AND THIS INFORMATION IS UNTRUE
edit on 14-4-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
UN emergency meeting called by Russia now underway

webtv.un.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have read some pretty wild things here on ATS, but this crap takes the cake.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
I have read some pretty wild things here on ATS, but this crap takes the cake.

Fred..

yeah
edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
UN emergency meeting called by Russia now underway

webtv.un.org...

Thanks for the link

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I don't think South Park will start WW3 but cool Cartoon.
edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: howtonhawky

I don't think South Park will start WW3 but cool Cartoon.

Those creators are really on the cutting edge.

It was made years ago...

Did you notice the orange hair.lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join