It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ways to calm tension in Syria-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I think the only solution is we pull out of Syria.

While you're at it aim some of your tech on Saudi Arabia, indeed nuke that #in hell hole. THEY are behind gas attacks etc they want war

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think that you need to step outside, take a few deep breaths and have a quiet word with yourself. Advocating nuking whole countries is not very nice, is it?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
What do you think that's going to do for the future of their country when we created such a disdain for "democracy" that we made tyranny look appealing because at least they had functioning infrastructure?

It would be a job of Russia not US?

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Russia takes responsibility and changes Syria regime and leadership. U.N./America & Russia agree to pick new leadership of Syria together.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

What makes you think their intentions are purer than ours?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You didn't read the Op did you

U.N. with support of the West if needed occupy Syria to assist in humanitarian development and to confirm Russia is upholding their part of the bargain in replacing current Syrian regime with competent leadership that won't allow primitive chemical or other heinous attacks on the people of Syria to occur...

United Nations is then permitted into Syria indefinitely to evaluate, manage, observe & survey chemical weapons compounds and to ensure the saftey of the people of Syria.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Why is it Syria that the USA is interested in? Is it really for the people of Syria or is that a little naive thinking? On April 2nd Boko Haram kills 15 and wounds another 83 more and have kidnapped women and children many times but no massive assault by the US. But you know...bad bad evil Assad and Russia.

It is sad to see that the good ole USA only feels humanitarian when there is an ulterior motive like opium or oil.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

I wish I could answer you with all clarity WalterTilley, unfortunately I cannot...
Seems aggression from the West currently is related to the recent chemical attack within a incompetent Russia proxy regime.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

That's right. Saudi Arabia can't stand to see a prosperous Arab republic. It's a huge threat to the monarchy. Saudi Arabia is just about the last absolute monarchy left in the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: YommieYommies

That's right. Saudi Arabia can't stand to see a prosperous Arab republic. It's a huge threat to the monarchy. Saudi Arabia is just about the last absolute monarchy left in the world.

Makes you wonder if the world would be better off without them. Trouble makers for sure

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I did, and this has been being discussed.

I guess my confusion is why you think the UN/west/Russia is able to fix it.

They've been trying, and it's gotten worse.

The problems is there are more interests than peace there unfortunately. All the parties involved have different motives and or philosophy on how to fix it.

Unfortunately we've all made it worse.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I like our approach to calming tension in Syria:

Go over there and kill Syrians for killing other Syrians, until there are no more Syrians left to kill other Syrians, and then proclaim victory.

Because killing is wrong...... and the only way to stop killing is to kill the ones doing the killing.

hmmmmmmm........... I guess when you state our United States Foreign Policy out loud, it seems a little bit... Counterproductive.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: YommieYommies

Makes you wonder if the world would be better off without them. Trouble makers for sure

Would definitely be better, for Arabs and for the world.

(post by bjarneorn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Tensions in Syria ...

Sounds like a real "pussy" like leftist statement ... let's all sell our freedom for safety.

Who is recommending you sell your freedom.
If you take time to read the Op, instead of shouting out dialect related to your love life perhaps you would understand better my points.

There is no, and never will be any peace on earth.

With attitudes like that I can see how it could be a issue. Personally I disagree...

We all have to fight for our lives ... we have to slaughter a lamb, to eat ... it's a part of life.

You sure

17 “See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.
18 But be glad and rejoice forever
in what I will create,
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight
and its people a joy.
19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem
and take delight in my people;
the sound of weeping and of crying
will be heard in it no more.

20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach[a] a hundred
will be considered accursed.
21 They will build houses and dwell in them;
they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 No longer will they build houses and others live in them,
or plant and others eat.
For as the days of a tree,
so will be the days of my people;
my chosen ones will long enjoy
the work of their hands.
23 They will not labor in vain,
nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune;
for they will be a people blessed by the Lord,
they and their descendants with them.
24 Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.

Pay attention.

25 The wolf and the lamb will feed together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox,
and dust will be the serpent’s food.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,”
says the Lord.

Every family, from here to Timbuktu has to fight to make ends meet. Rich and poor, alike ...

Yes current Old world standard of living.

Peace ... Peace, is for pussies ... a pussy galore ... there is no such thing as peace.

In your perception and will perhaps peace does not exist. 1 cannot confirm your beliefs to be truth however.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Peace, is just the silent moment between wars ... you want peace, you have to fight to a stale mate.

Peace to 1 is the coexistence of CREATOR Creations beyond primitive means of war. Some ARE smart or intelligent enough to find better ways to solve issues related to masses...

What, you didn't even have the intellect to understand this simple fact?

Obviously
do you have any suggestions bjarneorn or shall we continue to observe you shout about in your love life dialect in objection to peace?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ways to calm down the situation in Syria. Bomb the perpetrators of the artificial and fictitiously stoked tension : UK, Italy, France, Germany and some very smart baltic states. What else !

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There is another option.

Just let Assad and his Russian and Iranian supporters continue with the slaughter of the Syrian people. Those who remain will be Assad supporters. The rest will be dead, or in exile.

This is a tactic used by Russia in the past - depopulation by genocide and deportation. Assad is learning from a master in the craft. Assad is creating a "peaceful", cowed and very depopulated country. Easy to manage once all the undesirables have been expelled, or killed.

Think I am joking. Look at the facts - 5 million Syrians living outside Syria. Then look at some of the the evidence, such as Syria: Human slaughterhouse: Mass hangings and extermination at Saydnaya Prison, Syria

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Italian president Mattarella together with the Queen of England and all other northern EU feudal monarchs ordered and orchestrated a continuous stream of fake news media reports designed to stoke up tensions during the past week.

This is essentially to cover up their internal issues as failed states. The funnier thing is that now they are trying to show up as the moderate mediators against the Trump's escalation ... very poorly convincing.

The only Syria crisis that took place during the past 7-10 days was a purely fabricated EU media fake news. Including some twitter hacks!
edit on 13-4-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
From minute 1:00 : www.youtube.com...

I am not sure whether the news video is listing threats, or is listing targets !

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Ways to calm tension in Syria-

United Nations/the West-America/Russia agree that the Assad ran Syrian regime is incompetent in preventing chemical attacks and other heinous attacks on the Syrian people.

Russia takes responsibility and changes Syria regime and leadership. U.N./America & Russia agree to pick new leadership of Syria together.

I guess Lybia is outdated and boring now, for the US, don't they have things to do before feeling oh so pure and capable of directing how other countries must act, or who can be in control?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry I don't mean any disrespect for US citizens, I just feel like in general all of this is being handled by badly, and just saying we are going to have a say whether you like it or not doesn't sound like a good road to take

Would you like it if I invite myself to your house and tell you how you will handle your stuff and order you around? And if you refuse I will bring my friends to beat you up and install myself on your living room so that I can watch you and control what you can do on your own house?

I don't think that approach will ever work, for whoever tries to force it, including Russia or China or whoever
edit on 19-9-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join