It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broward County Sheriff Deputy Who Questioned Parkland School Shooting’s Gun Control Agenda Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: gunshooter

No, it was Hillary. Get your boogey men straight. Unless of course you guys are ready to let murdering Hillary go in exchange now for murdering Hogg? You guys are something. Let the hate go man!!

and besides, whos talking about murdering anybody here? maybe you? psycho?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Your abject hatred of a teenager has led you to wildly speculate that he what? Heads a cult of deadly assassins who off sheriff's deputies for posting memes on Facebook?

You telling me you didn't have a death-dealing cult following you in high school? I guess some of us were more ambitious than others.

edit on 12-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Something is stinky here..

Searching on Facebook there are 3 profiles for Jason Fitzsimons.

Are they all his? Is one fake to create this conspiracy theory?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You know 99% of obituaries say “died unexpectedly”, “died before his time”, “departed all too soon”, or some other such phrase right? I don’t think I’ve ever seen an obit that stated that someone “died right when it was most appropriately timed”

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yes, this is very questionable, but at the same time I know someone who died unexpectedly of stage-four cancer that was never diagnosed, so it is possible.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...of the 19 non-OP posts on page one, at least five of them are nothing but ad hominem attacks against an individual making a comment (one that was relatively light-hearted brainstorming, too, it seemed). Of the remaining 14 or 13, eight comments are someone defending themselves from ad hominem attacks.

That leaves, at best, 31% of the comments on the first page being anything of substance related directly to the topic of the OP. That's pretty disappointing. At best.

And people wonder why this site is becoming more of a frustration than anything else for many people--it's a goddam conspiracy site, people!

Lighten the hell up with the unsubstantiated ad hominems, at the very least. I'm not going to call out the names, but it's the same people that it always is, so while it's disappointing, it's certainly not surprising at all, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So the government uses crisis actors and no one is killed in these mass shootings but when people associated with the shootings die it's automatically attributed to "something fishy is going on here."

I'm not too concerned with ad hom, it's the norm around here and the T&C's are only applicable to some posters.

"InfoWars cracked it first," OMEGALUL

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Good lord With your reply then all the others that followed instantly jumping to defend hogg makes me think maybe he does have a bit of a cult wow..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Good lord With your reply then all the others that followed instantly jumping to defend hogg makes me think maybe he does have a bit of a cult wow..

No, just some folks with a sense of decency.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Or his cult like following the poster was referring to.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Super disrespectful to the victims and families affected by this manufactured tragedy for him to question it and for him to have been murdered as a result of his doubts.

Shame on him.

😉

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

conspiracist claims like this are the finest cherry picking EVER

you just ignore all the thousands of people who speak out against hoggs delusional ideas [ but still live ]

We talk trash all the time, like most of the internet, especially so on a conspiracy website.

Are "we" taken as serious as a law enforcement officer on twitter?

That alone makes it worth looking at, the unexpected death statement usually accompanies suicide deaths.

I'm just the messenger, don't shoot me twice in the back of the head please.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Keep the faith Gunshooter. There's some real dweebs suddingly popping up their heads, I won't mention which head, around this forum. Now, I just finished reading, "a tough one", Walter Issacson's biography of Leonardo Da Vinci. Walt spread things out to get better context, and thusly he involves a bunch of Florentine characters. It's looking to me that some of our elitist pricks, have settled on Trump being Cesaere de Borgia, 2.0. This school kid revolt is right out of Savonarola's book of tricks. But it got that mad monk hanged and burned, within the year. It's pretty obvious that there's a money man behind our little "bonfire of the Vanities". Mad monks have pretty much gone out of style.

I would add something here, while I'm pimping repetition of history conspiracies. If you can visualize in your minds, that near to the last scene, in the Movie "Free Range", where the scrawny little thug is chased down and murdered by the townsfolk, after the big gunfight, that's what's coming for the Repubs, who are likewise bailing out on Trump, including the soon to be absent, Speaker of the House. David Hogg hasn't been "cultured" yet to do anything other than make some noise. His dad will run protection for him, so he's not the problem.

But there are scads of Lefties, like the idiot who tried to wipe out Scalise, and the Republican Congressional, charity, baseball team, practicing near D.C., who are very much the problem. I.O.W.'s it's too late in the game for these boobs to take their balls and go home. I'd say, if they can't stand up for their savior, Republican President, they better develop an exit strategy, P.D.Q.

The never Trumpers in the Republican Party are giving the store away to the Dimms, just to make their point. With impending destruction of our borders, I wonder if anything like the Republican Party will survive the next election onslaught. The litmus test is simply that these "retirees", aren't looking to bail out at the end of April, in order to give the National Republican Party, enough time to regroup for the Nov. Mid Term elections.

If their appointed replacements at least have six months of breathing room, I think the Dimms could be slowed down. Like with the original Bonfire of the Vanities, in the Republic of Florence, Italy, this kind of B.S. doesn't have any long life expectancy. Trump has been quick on his feet so far. I'm wondering if he isn't considering calling all of this a slow motion coup d' etat, and invoking Article 15 of the NATO treaty. These guys from Canada, and across the Pond, can mobilize enough Patriotic Americans to put paid to D.C.'s rampant corruption. Basically, NATO is the descendant of the Nuremberg War Tribunal Judges who hanged all those WWII era NAZI's. I doubt SOROS would stand a chance with them. But Nuremberg never stopped the NAZI small fry, either. Only Joseph Stalin did that by blockading Berlin in 1949. Then most of the remaining NAZIS had to come in from the cold, and join up with the West Germans, in the French, British, and American, sectors of defeated Germany.

I think Cruz will be tried, in Florida, and he will tarnish everything that's coming out of his school, there. I don't see blaming the FBI, nationally, for what is a local problem. Obama cultured a stand down, to get Federal Education Money, for non white, minorities. So kids like Cruz, who should have been charged with felonies, just skated along, free and clear. As Jesus said, long ago, "the love of money is the root of all evil". And I doubt that Jesus would have made any exceptions for someone's skin pigment. Black Educators, from Florida, were even photographed in the White House, with Obama, celebrating their Floridian's, lower non whites' incarceration levels, after this "get out of jail card" was played out, down in south Florida. But when this "well intentioned", but B.S. program, went from simple misdemeanors up to felonies, they opened the door for malcontents like Cruz. However, Cruz hasn't been found guilty yet, and he may not have done this, either. We have to wait for his trial, before we can pontificate on Florida's get out of jail program for her troubled minority kids.

Cruz is still innocent, until proven guilty. Only one female student who was talking to him, can possibly spring him, if he was staggering around under post hypnotic suggestions, in that school shooting scene. She only said, he was acting,"strangely confused". Steve Berry's new novel, "The Bishop's Pawn", has some neat background info on the links of James Earl Ray, to King's death in Memphis, fifty years ago, last week.

My own reply e-mail to Berry's box, is that Ray might have as well been shooting a blank starter's pistol. Someone a lot closer, pole axed Dr. King. But Ray was very much a part of the distraction, even if not, the prime shooter. Ray only shot one up in the air, but at an exactly per-determined moment.

Fast forward to Parkland"s High School, and I'm sure Cruz walked into that building, at a similarly pre-determined moment. So a lot depends on that female schoolmate of his, walking, and talking to him, while the shooting was still going on. If she only spoke with him while he was calmly egressing, then they have now got their man. So it may just be one more malevolent Psychosomatic drug reaction. But bad drugs or not, the cops should have still taken him off the streets. And at the very least, they should have given his foster "parent" a true cable lock, for that AR-15. Those safety locks put a halt to someone's going off the rails, and using a rifle or handgun in a rage, drug induced, or not.

Three dozen of these safety locks, frugally given out around Broward County, would have trumped all of those FBI, phone tips. Personally, I don't see how Cruz got an assembled AR into a bag, and took in to school, riding in an UBER, hack. He sure as heck never sat down and put one together, from parts, out in front of his old school building.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Lol so much triggering.

You guys are right. Its not Hoggs cult, he's just part of someone elses.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

decency for what exactly? please explain yourself better, you really make no sense with your comment...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Lol so much triggering.

You guys are right. Its not Hoggs cult, he's just part of someone elses.

no kidding, right? just cause I make a couple opinionated comments, half the thread calls me nuts, and never comes back to debate it. just a bunch of childish, name calling, one liners out there pretty much......... Still waiting on the Anitdiluvians response, but I'm sure he won't be back on..........

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Like I posted, Keep the Faith. Not many here have read both the Walter Issacson, Leonardo biography,and the Steve Berry book, paying tribute to Dr. King. But many will have read one or the other. I'm thinking that our so called elites have tagged Trump with being Cesaere' d' Borgia. Also, this horde of wet nosed school kids are following in those young acolytes of Savonarola's footsteps, and will quickly eschew their mob actions just as much.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Interesting... but not for the obvious reasons. And I have to preface this by saying I haven't read the article, because I'm just not inclined to de-activate my No Script in order to read the page... but I have tried to find anything else from/about this deputy and I'm just not finding anything to confirm this guy even exists -- much less the rest of the story.

What is interesting is that there is one deputy I know of who did complain about this exact issue, and was disciplined for it, and in fact specifically recommended that Cruz be admitted for psychiatric evaluation... and that deputy is the same deputy who served as SRO for Parkland High School and was thrown under the bus by the sheriff almost immediately...

I'm wondering if something is about to come out that will exonerate the SRO and implicate the sheriff and the school board for their failure to deal with Cruz' emotional/mental issues long before the Parkland shooting happened.... it's become rather predictable: Plant a totally bogus story that is similar in details and specifics to the truth, but which can be quickly and easily debunked, thus discrediting the truth when it is revealed... Disinfo at its finest.

Maybe not. But I'll be watching.

ETA: My mistake and my apologies... I confused myself with another story about the school district/sheriff refusing to prosecute misconduct by students... the whole "school to prison pipeline" thing. And of course I didn't catch myself until too late... ugh! Sorry again. (It's been a tough week... the weekend can't come soon enough for me!)
edit on 13-4-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
April 30, 2018

A SECOND Broward County Sheriff has died too young.

Now comes another Broward County sheriff’s deputy death — that of 53-year-old Marshall Peterson on April 24, 2018.

Source: fellowshipoftheminds.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join