It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Assad Family - The Slaughterer of Christians.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

The US powers that be must be of the view that the wheels are falling off the "hate Russia" cart.

It also seems they are a bit desperate to get them back on again. It appears this way because it seems they are getting their highly paid agents to come on to this site and write hate pieces on Russia one after the other now.

Be interested in seeing what people like Paul Craig Roberts say about this.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

I was thinking something similar. Really no country in the Middle East is all that Christian friendly. Some as less worse than others. The US generally ignores this situation because the people here that drive the politics in the Middle East are mostly not Christian.

There has been a war on Christianity worldwide for a long time now. Even some of the Christians here seem to be deluded into thinking this is a good thing. Maybe they are in denial.

The concept of Judaeo-Christian is a myth. Most Jews are not fine with Christianity. The idea that Jesus is in the Koran likewise. Atheists are less than helpful also. We are not going to convert these people, they want to kill us. Not because of religion but they want to take over and they see the religion as a differentiator of us vs. them.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I can speak for Kuwait in that 60% of the population are migrant workers, Phillipinos, Egyptians and Indians. It's not in the country's interests to destroy their own infrastructure. I imagine other Gulf states are very similar in density of migrant workers.

<< 1   >>

join