It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Council Live Emergency Meeting..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

It wouldn't make a scrap of difference. Trump has called the legitimate ruler of a sovereign country an animal , they are not interested if the gassing is false its just an excuse to continue the chaotic foreign policy which make a few people rich. They are just deciding where to attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes.... Its a shame.

I guess we know who the real beast is now.

It is not hiding from us anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
This was a last straw for me. I hope Trump pulls the troops and any other military aid out of Syria so fast it makes the warmongers head's spin. I honestly believe this whole thing is a big False Flag to keep the U.S. in Syria.

Yes, extortion in plain sight. That is how it is done.

He is supposed to unleash an attack now.
Sometimes he does, sometimes he does not.

‘They’are counting on the day he does not, cannot hasten to the ‘demagogue’ tool
twitter platform by which to go over their heads, such as how he became 45,
and instead just kneejerk responds to have the pressure taken off. This has happened several times, as many have pointed out. The entire media was in campaign lockstep against him,
and is in lockstep against him now, but since he beat them, and while he still can, they must keep the pressure on. They are getting us to bring him down via nonstop deluge of negative press. It’s what they do.

It must be a horrible job. Remember when he buckled and said he will just ‘take the guns’? Ouch.
They did shut up for a few days, and Hogg did not help their disarming attempt redux, but that was too close for comfort. He should just livestream a romp through a brothel to show he still has his balls. He is taking the ultimate risk, and all he wants is maybe to be thanked for it, you know, maybe in his protracted thinking, be made a world king. If we loved him, properly, then perhaps we could even keep the guns.

It is an interesting dynamic. Trump’s thrust has always been to imply media as midwife to birthing black ops. He uses dog whistles, and whosoever is free of media, aware of ‘them’, are his dogs. It is a perfect fit with what CNN took especial care to crucify during sandyhook: the mind of the conspiracy savvy, I mean, ‘freaks’, as per Anderson Cooper. Trump is, after all, now presented as a ‘demagogue’ (from Greek: to carry the people). It is very much us against them. And from the media’s standpoint, from the globalist’s standpoint, from the crow’s nest to the cabin to the crew clutching the wheel of the sinking ship (they cannot let go ever) in tossing seas that we are not supposed to hear about, this must stop.

That’s entertainment.

# 960

edit on 9-4-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I beg to differ, there was many an article about this very subject before the election.

Here, have a look see.

NY times article

And another one from Forignpolicy.com

we bsite

Doesn't seem that Hillary has the love-fest with Russia that you believe she did.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So , now the UN Security Council talks about passport issuance and citizenship laws on EU's request ? ... facepalm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join