It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Council Live Emergency Meeting..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

( Maybe better with headphones as not very loud ? )

Russia and US in fierce row over Syria at UN Security Council..

The US and Russia have traded barbs at a UN Security Council meeting on the alleged chemical attack in Syria. Russian envoy Vassily Nebenzia said the incident in Douma was staged and that US military action in response could have "grave repercussions". US Ambassador Nikki Haley said Russia had the "blood of Syrian children" on its hands. Earlier, the UN human rights chief said world powers were treating chemical weapons use with a "collective shrug". The estimates of how many people died in Saturday's attack range from 42 to more than 60 people, but medical groups say numbers could rise as rescue workers gain access to basements where hundreds of families had sought refuge. The US, France and UK have led international condemnation of the attack, with the Syrian government and its Russian backers denying any responsibility. The escalation of tension comes as relations between Russia and the West are at their worst level since the Cold War after the poisoning of an ex-spy in England that the UK blamed on Moscow.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 9 4 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
smoke and mirror's they can't talk about anything that's really going on above board

if this was real you would have, Saudi king Putin and Isreal debating at a table, we wouldn't need to be present because we work for the Saudi's and Isreal

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

nikki needs to stop making accusations unless there are concrete proof of the ones she is accusing. shes writing a lot of checks... i hope 'Tromp' has sufficient funds to cover them all.

this latest gas attack could may as well have been perpetrated by the deep state in an effort to excite an area that was beginning to slowly equalize (for lack of better term) whilst Russia was making gains.
edit on 9-4-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This was a last straw for me. I hope Trump pulls the troops and any other military aid out of Syria so fast it makes the warmongers head's spin. I honestly believe this whole thing is a big False Flag to keep the U.S. in Syria.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

of course it is

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We have seen one element - intelligence about some WMD being ready for use in 45 minutes

I believe nothing from government these days.

EDIT
That was a quote from Blair before Iraq by the way.
A quote of his lies which took us into war.
edit on 9-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Edit: Excuse the paranoia.
edit on 9-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Israel and Saudi Arabia are not on the UNSC.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
yep,it sure is a little worrying.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Nah. Forget it, nothing is going to happen. I'm just crazy.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i tend towards the rumours that it was israel that dropped the chemical bombs and attacked the syrian base.

also, we have to get out of this hellhole region asap.

if trump decides to stay in syria for a prolonged period, bomb some things in retaliation and impose more sanctions against russia i will call him "red haired obama" .

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
if Trump escalates tensions in Syria im done with him. I didnt vote for him anyway but was happy the other psycho didnt win. I was willing to give Trump a chance but this is a game changer for me. I dont care WHAT he does that might benefit us domestically, my RED LINE is no more frickin wars or anything resembling them unless they are defensive in nature on or near OUR SHORES.

Done with this crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

I f Russia empties its Embassy and they all go home then it's time to head for the hills.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We all knew Trump is a war monger given what he said about Iran on the campaign trail. Those who voted for Trump are war mongers. If people didn't want more wars, they would have voted for Senator Rand Paul or Senator Bernie Sanders, or libertarian or green parties.
edit on 9-4-2018 by CMusi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CMusi
We all knew Trump is a war monger given what he said about Iran on the campaign trail. Those who voted for Trump are war mongers. If people didn't want more wars, they would have voted for Senator Rand Paul or Senator Bernie Sanders, or libertarian or green parties.

Hillary also was a warmonger, she wanted war with Russia and said so in numerous conversations.

Politicians like war, it makes them money on the side with their owned companies and stocks..

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CMusi

I cant see a wrong statement that the Russian Ambassador to the U.N has stated, he has even allowed inspection of the alleged site of the "non gassing". www.eurasiafuture.com... -attack-on-russians-in-syria/

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: CMusi

Hillary also was a warmonger, she wanted war with Russia and said so in numerous conversations.

Politicians like war, it makes them money on the side with their owned companies and stocks..

Hillary had good relations with Russia. She has very rich foreign relations experience. She would not have been so rash like Trump is. Yeah she says she hates Russia on the campaign trail, but that is rhetoric. She would not go to war with Russia like Trump does. Trump has no experience and picks warhawks and get into wars. Hillary doesn't do that.

Hillary is very similar to Obama, very different from Trump. That's why Obama campaigned for her against Trump.
edit on 9-4-2018 by CMusi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Russia should start to blame US/NATO for these gass attacks, and maybe we would see some kind of investigations.
I just Wonder how the US would respond to such claimes without any evidence at all.... I also think evidence would be demanded by all of you people om ATS as Well. Even though you dont demanded it when we make the claimes without evidence.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Do you know how easy it would be for these jihadi groups to do this and blame Assad?

If this is a Western-backed FF, my fear is that they have opened up a Pandora’s Box of horrible possibilities. Indeed all the chemical attacks I hope and pray don’t spread.

It’s the jihadis who indiscriminately murder people and justify it based on their twisted version of religion.

What strategic gain would Assad get out of this? He’s winning the war, why in the world would he do this. It got him nothing. The rebels were surrendering and he's going to use gas on children and woman?
Give me a break

We are on dangerous ground. Russia may be tired of playing the sap The reckless murdering Israelis, Americas Pitbull puppy dog is on a rampage.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ask yourself...what would Bolton do? Would he foment a FF to start a war? Of course, look at his record.

Now just watch what Israel does to Iran...could be biblical bigly. This could get very very ugly.

foreignpolicy.com...
edit on 9-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join