It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With a Fool

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Over the last year my two room mates have been messing with me to the point that I am moving out and potentially filing a lawsuit or restraining order.

They'll regularly slam the door to the garage outside my room, probably to startle me. They regularly unplug my internet extender, slam dishes cupboards near my room at night when im trying to slleep.

In fact, it gets weirder.

A little over a year ago, I discovered a hidden surveillance camera. I confronted my roommate and she claimed it was non op.

A week later, i decided to test her honesty. I pointed the camera at the wall. A day later, it was pointing back at the area outside my room.

So, I told my land lord. We agreed that it was not even close to okay that she and her boyfriend (other roommate) did this. They even admitted that they had remote access to it on their phones, constant live feed.

I was very nice about it, forgave them, and told them to simply not do that,at least not without getting the consent of my landlord and I.

Fast forward to January of this year.

One day I was walking towards my room.

As I am writing this now my roommate (the boyfriend) just shut off the internet...

Anyway, in January as I walked to my room,...

He just unplugged it again.

So in January Im walking towards my room, and I see something bizarre on the top of a door frame right by my room.

It was a bundle of old sticks on a larger stick with some loop and bound by twine. About 6 inches long.

I thought it was odd and tbh, gave me kind of a creep feel.

A month later, I walked by it, and swear I saw it wag a bit, with completely stale, unmoving air.

I ignored it.

One day in February I was thinking aboiut it, and realized it really looks like a tiny person's witch broom.

Just like this:

I tried to rationalize it, thinking it was halloween decor.. Only problem is that I never saw it earlier than January, not to mention the fact that these two dont decorate for holidays or seasonal things. In fact, that thing would have been the only decoration. It was also on a very odd place, nailed sideways on the wall right by my room's door, at about the top of the door frame's height.

Well, I went out to check it out again and take a picture of it.

It was gone.

Again, I simply ignored it.

The door slammming, cabinet banging, and wifi disconnecting continued.

Well, two weeks ago as I walked down a hallway in this house, I saw a small red light in the distance.

I walked up to the light...

Another unmentioned, hidden surveillance camera.

What's the worst part? This is my childhood home, and am temporarily living with my sister and her boyfriend who is a #ing guest here.

Ive already told my landlord (my father) about whats going on. I plan to move out asap and potentially file a restraining order/lawsuit against this idiot.

One last bizarre thing. Last year, a smell became very unpleasant under my room. It got so bad and potent that id feel sick and light headed in my room.

After 3 or so weeks of unbearable stench (it was so bad you could smell it outside of my room in other parts of the house and even outside the house near the crawlspace by my room....

Suddenly I had a really paranoid thought: my sisters boyfriend is a murderous psychopath.

I quickly shunned myself for thinking that, but it was obvious that something large was dead under my room. I told my sister about my suspicion that a large animal was under my room.

She and her boyfriend didnt respond, but that night when I came home, there was a distinct and strange burnt smell near our house area.

The dead smell under my room....gone.

They didnt speak about it, but that whole thing made me raise an eyebrow.

Anyway, I cant wait to get the hell away from this fool. I dont know if hes some kind of spook, or if hes just a piece of #. I do know that his personality completely changed as hes lived here. He used to be very outgoing and kind of cheery, although he always seemed arrogant and manipulative to me, but now, he is extremely quiet, brooding, always looks pissed off, and he claims he works from home, but even still, he is at the house 24/7 now. Perhaps the former persona was just a front.

Needless to say, im fed up and ready to be free of dip#s.

edit on 472018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
how about you man up and beat the crap out of him and kick both of them out
edit on 7-4-2018 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The loud closing of cabinets and doors is normal. I've dealt with it with roommates for years. Other than the cameras, the rest sounds like paranoia.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Flip the tables on them. Kill a dog or cat, bring it home and serve it for dinner.

Maybe be sure to point out that you had sex with it, after you killed it. Then give your sister a sloppy French kiss and ask if everyone wants to take a shower together, bring the cat in there too.

You have to commit to this one, they'll be gone in no time.
edit on 7-4-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

SMH

Lmao. 😂

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

SMH

Lmao. 😂

Bonus points, take the cats head, put it in a dehydrator, and make a necklace out of it.

They'd be scared to death of you.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
how about you man up and beat the crap out of him and kick both of them out

Because assault is usually a felony and jail is rather unpleasant.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's very difficult living with other people if you're Adolph Hitler, reincarnated. Always some kind of adventure or disturbance. Trust me, I know.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

SMH

Lmao. 😂

Bonus points, take the cats head, put it in a dehydrator, and make a necklace out of it.

Sounds like you've had some time to think about this scheme.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Nope, just popped right in my head. That's probably worse, isn't it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

SMH

Lmao. 😂

Sounds like you've had some time to think about this scheme.

73 years.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
It's very difficult living with other people if you're Adolph Hitler, reincarnated. Always some kind of adventure or disturbance. Trust me, I know.

Im not quite sure I follow, you think you're Hitler?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ever thought that they ( your sis and numbnuts) might be into satanic sh.. ? Just never know.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: CreationBro

Nope, just popped right in my head. That's probably worse, isn't it.

Lmfao, thats a good question. I suppose there's the idea of premeditation being worse, but we're talking a whole new level of weird 😉😂

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
Ever thought that they ( your sis and numbnuts) might be into satanic sh.. ? Just never know.

Crossed my mind a few times.

Ive dealt with high strangenesa/paranormal/supernatural to a fairly significant degree.

My sister actually tried to kill me when I was an infant, and generally seems to thoroughly enjoy seeing me fail or in pain. I have plenty of recollections.

She also hates the idea of aliens. Thinks we should end all space exploration and abandon every space agency globally.

Truly weird.

Whats more, her boyfriend actually knows this chick i lived with awhile ago, they were from the same city, friends even. In fact, my sister started dating him at the same time i was living with her, but my sister and I didnt figure it out until a year in.

That chick was a #ing psychopath too. Absolute menace to society.

edit on 472018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sound like he wants you to move out.

www.wikihow.com...

No. 21 on the list.

Unplug devices from the wall--their computer charger, phone charger, toaster, etc. If approached, tell them that you are trying to conserve electricity.

If you are going to move out for sure, you may as well have a little fun also.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
WOW
Bail out while you can. Evil forces are real and are not to f'k with.

Don't wait for the worst to happen to you... go

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Sound like he wants you to move out.

www.wikihow.com...

No. 21 on the list.

Unplug devices from the wall--their computer charger, phone charger, toaster, etc. If approached, tell them that you are trying to conserve electricity.

If you are going to move out for sure, you may as well have a little fun also.

I havent had the means to move out for awhile, dealing with unemployment and other crap, but i got the feeling he has been tryinf to get me out for awhile. Ironically, he and my sister both make good money and could EASILY have moved out long ago. Not to mention this is NOT his home and lived here rent free with the blessing of my parents.

Oh, Im going to have fun.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
WOW
Bail out while you can. Evil forces are real and are not to f'k with.

Don't wait for the worst to happen to you... go

You're very right. Thanks.

This is actually the tip of the ice berg and goes back years.

Im not really worried tbh.

Time to make things right.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
cool and keep safe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join