It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Midnight In The Desert" Host Plans to "Infiltrate" Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

it'd be great if they just opened the gate for them and gave them a tour, anything they wanted to see.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
My thread, sort of insightful / related. Maybe not, but it is pretty cool.

Urban Exploring the Buran at Baikonor Cosmodrome last summer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1203181/pg1

They did infiltrate a secure / secret aerospace facility of a superpower...
edit on 7-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: it's a trap

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
These two old ladies already done it.
I wonder what became of them..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

It is so annoying to see the original videos "sweetened" with music and cheesy graphics. The originals weren't even on a channel.

The funny one was done by the BBC at the back gate. The guards were watching basketball and didn't even notice the "intruders" until the knocked on a window. All I can find are derivatives of the BBC video. That is the thing with YouTube. So many videos are hacks of other videos or stolen imagery with voice over.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Step one could also be Q goes to phase two after this whole government thing is over or he's still in planning to say something about it ?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
that could end badly.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: FosterVS
a reply to: opethPA

The silence could be because of some stuff I posted on my Facebook page about this.
I doubt she will get more than 10 feet inside the border, before the standard camo dude scenario - she gets apprehended, the sheriff at Alamo gets called, said sheriff attends and hands out $600USD to all parties involved. Pretty inexpensive for the publicity value.

What is the name of your Facebook page? Or better yet- just tell us here what you posted there.

Basically questioning the fact that she was requesting people to try and enter the base with her, without advising them of the consequences. Also, that this is basically a publicity stunt and she/them won't get more than probably 10 feet inside the border before getting apprehended.

Lord knows the show needs some publicity, I think it's down to 3 affiliates now. Plus "live" on the internet.

www.horrorreport.com...
edit on 7-4-2018 by FosterVS because: SPELL CHECK DUMB DUBM!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

It is so annoying to see the original videos "sweetened" with music and cheesy graphics. The originals weren't even on a channel.

Hey - I resemble that remark! At least I get permission from the owners of the video's.
The BBC one at the Rachel Gate I had on my channel for a while. I never did see video, just a series of stills.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
The funny one was done by the BBC at the back gate. The guards were watching basketball and didn't even notice the "intruders" until the knocked on a window. All I can find are derivatives of the BBC video. That is the thing with YouTube. So many videos are hacks of other videos or stolen imagery with voice over.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The BBC video was from some sort of (gasp) reality show. The BBC bussed them around, then interviewed (or followed the script) in various locations. I think the cast, er I mean collection of random Brits, got bored and crossed the back gate arm.

The back gate is so far away from the base that security is more theater than the usual theater.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

More of a publicity stunt than anything else, me thinks.
She (Heather Wade) started off inviting people to go with her, to "infiltrate" the base, she has backed off on that.
For those who don't know, Heather Wade inherited "Midnight In The Desert" from Art Bell, after his supposed final of many retirements.

www.facebook.com...

Well, she will be getting an armed response if she does. That place has more sensors and cameras than a major city.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

More of a publicity stunt than anything else, me thinks.
She (Heather Wade) started off inviting people to go with her, to "infiltrate" the base, she has backed off on that.
For those who don't know, Heather Wade inherited "Midnight In The Desert" from Art Bell, after his supposed final of many retirements.

www.facebook.com...

Well, she will be getting an armed response if she does. That place has more sensors and cameras than a major city.

Fred..

Most cities have more cameras than the Groom Lake border. Not all Groom border points have cameras. Then again, not all Groom border points actually go anywhere. Many roads predate the Nellis range creation.

Or course I have no idea how many cameras there are on base.

There are a few studies online regarding using microwave intrusion detection for the NTS. The trouble is you need to filter out the critters.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
midnightinthedesert.com...

Here is Heather touching briefly on the area 51 trip and a place called the Isle of pines.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Has anyone else emailed either her or her producer, and got a response?
So far it seems to be "silent running". Other than she brings it up on every show.
EDITED TO ADD:

Oh oh, looks like artbell.com and midnightinthedesert.com got "taken" offline?

edit on 8-4-2018 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's getting good publicity if it is being posted about in this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It is working now.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah, to threatening to trespass on a Federal / Military installation ... Hmm ... What could go wrong with that? Morons.

Stay out of Area-51, and broader Nellis Range. Be happy you still get satellite pics.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Don't the signs mention "Deadly Force"?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Don't the signs mention "Deadly Force"?

www.lazygranch.com...
"Deadly force" has been gone from the signs for a few years.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If the guards had them on the ground and confiscated their cameras, where did the photos come from?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join