It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza again.. ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: intrptr
More Gaza border trouble... wait, isn't Gaza in Israel? Whats Israel doing fighting with its own countrymen? Why is there a border inside Israel?

Are you serious? "Why is that scum not allowed to riot and if they were allowed to go wherever they want bomb wherever they please?" is that what you're asking?

Scum ? The scum are the occupiers and oppressors of Palestinians in their own country of Palestine.

As denoted by the prison walls surrounding the 'Gazans' in the land of Gaza.

I dunno where you live, if your neighborhood was surrounded by hi walls with gun towers, you'd be alright with that.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You think there would less targeted retaliation ?

No there would not be..

No missiles, terrorismn, orchestrated insurrections, more peace , acceptance and Life.

Then the government of Israel must be brought to trial for that to happen

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Live cont..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Why is there a border inside Israel?

Probably because bus and restaurant bombings became to groups like the PLO what baseball was to Americans.

You mean shooting back against armies of occupation and conquest , after they invade, conquer and occupy your homeland?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Pay attention to your own thread, the feed was already posted way back

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

They are all different 2 Hour slots it kicked of this mornng..
Or the were originally.

Have a good day.

edit on 6 4 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Sure they have something to live for...Killing Jews...

Or being target practice for Jews which they seem to do in great numbers.

We all know that if they got rid of Hamas and the other terrorist groups, they'd be living lives of leisure and fun

Sure we know that ... sure we do.

Spare us the crocodile tears and put the blame where it really belongs...And it's not Israel...

I will place the blame where I believe the blame needs placing and it is at the door of successive Israeli governments.

3 protesters dead so far today.

edit on 6-4-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

They are all different 2 Hour slots it kicked of this mornng..
Have a good day.

Thank you, and I hope your day brings some knowledge on what actually are war crimes and what exactly constitutes genocide

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Is your peaceful allowing children and young men to slingshot, Catapult and throw stones in front of your lines ?
Looking to hopefully kill if connecting.

There is a lot more to it than just that, but I am not surprised that the entire situation is framed in a certain way that pushes specific narratives.

It keeps people such as yourself regurgitating those narratives, because you are blind to anything else.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Back at you with your

It keeps people such as yourself regurgitating those narratives, because you are blind to anything else.

Maybe in your next life you can be in charge of Israel as a Jewish citizen. You going to allow the rabble to take down the fence ? Take all your peoples to another land ? Stop your police/ Military defending your life ?

Or reincarnated in charge of the Gazan's/ Palestinians . More stones and terrorism ? More martyrs ? Or some peace and innovations ?

539 BC Persian
333 BC Helenistic
63 BC Roman
330-640 Byzantine
638 Arab-Islamic
661-750 Umayyad
750-969 Abbasid
969-1099 Fatimid
1099-1187 Crusader
1260-1516 Mamluk
1516-1917 Ottoman
1922 British Mandate
1948- Israel..

www.sadaka.ie...

No blindness here. Wakey Wakey..

edit on 6 4 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add a Little..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Back at you with your

This is not Jr high. Do not speak as if you belong there. Or perhaps you do. In that case, my apologies and tell your mom hi.

Maybe in your next life you can be in charge of Israel as a Jewish citizen. You going to allow the rabble to take down the fence ? Take all your peoples to another land ? Stop your police/ Military defending your life ? Or reincarnated in charge of the Gazan's/ Palestinians . More stones and terrorism ? More martyrs ? Or some peace and innovations ? 539 BC Persian 333 BC Helenistic 63 BC Roman 330-640 Byzantine 638 Arab-Islamic 661-750 Umayyad 750-969 Abbasid 969-1099 Fatimid 1099-1187 Crusader 1260-1516 Mamluk 1516-1917 Ottoman 1922 British Mandate 1948- Israel.. www.sadaka.ie... No blindness here. Wakey Wakey..

Ok. What is your point?

I cannot discuss specific points with you if you do not present one.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Probably because bus and restaurant bombings became to groups like the PLO what baseball was to Americans.

You mean shooting back against armies of occupation and conquest , after they invade, conquer and occupy your homeland?

Oh, I forgot. Bombing buses, restaurants, malls and stabbing young children is always justifiable.

Well, that's why there's a wall and checkpoints.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

AH.. You carry on supporting your vision of Palestine
( How exactly would you fix It ? )
I will carry on with my objective view's on the world and us humans.
Peace..

edit on 6 4 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You have to defend what you have or you give it away.

The problem is what they have got is a lot more than they were given.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well most of that not given was gained in war's started by others. The offers were on the table and were never quite enough to be accepted.. The Martyr's continue, the stones, the knives, the guns, the missiles.
How would you fix it ?
Peace..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am one who would have left right away. As soon as one could slightly assume there's a war I pack my bags and be gone. Eating cats just to have something to eat? No thank you. For a few stones in a dirty piece of land surrounded by desert as playing piece for whoever just occupies the oilfields nearbye? No no no no no Thank you.
The people there rioting and attacking the border are taking Israel not serious enough, is a problem I see.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh, I forgot.

That called selective memory.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Most of that not given was taken from the Palestinians , lands claimed and settled , a "Peace Wall" that was built on Palestinian land and military occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
edit on 6-4-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh, I forgot.

That called selective memory.

Keep hoping that if you kill enough Israelis things will change for the better. It's worked out great for the poor Arabs so far.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

AH.. You carry on supporting your vision of Palestine
( How exactly would you fix It ? )

I've not said what my "vision" is of Palestine.

I merely said that people are manipulated to believe certain things on this topic that are not completely true.

I will carry on with my objective view's on the world and us humans. Peace..

Sure. Whatever you have to tell yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join