It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller investigating whether Russian Oligarchs illegally funded Trump Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
a reply to: notsure1

If you cared about America you wouldn't support a piece of garbage destoying our country.

Liberals/Leftists are well known to be anti-American.
They are offended by everything to do with America...the flag, the Pledge of Allegiance etc.
If you cared about America, you should switch teams and stop supporting them.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Technically the people elected Hilary. The electoral college elected Trump and was certified by Congress which was controlled by the GOP.

Technically Trump is POTUS for at least 2 more years and there is nothing you can do about it.. There is really no hope anymore.

So you guys bring back the popular vote thing LMAO... You might want to go have a good cry...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If you cared about America you wouldn't support a piece of garbage destoying our country.

Liberals/Leftists are well known to be anti-American.
They are offended by everything to do with America...the flag, the Pledge of Allegiance etc.
If you cared about America, you should switch teams and stop supporting them.

I don't believe that will happen.
The liberal mindset assumes that we are the problem. All of us. Every single American.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You mean like mitch mcconnel and chuck schumer?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I guess you guys missed that he is the subject of the investigation?

No. He is not.

If you believe Muellers saying he Isnt you need to think again. He is Lying to get rump to slip up and talk to him. remember its legal for a cop to lie to get a confession.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No. He is not.

If you believe Muellers saying he Isnt you need to think again. He is Lying to get rump to slip up and talk to him. remember its legal for a cop to lie to get a confession.
LOL .. Keeping hope alive.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Mueller investigating whether Russian Oligarchs illegally funded Trump Campaign

I don't know why this isn't posted, it's the most imoprtant story of the day. Mueller is investigating whether Russian Oligarchs illegally funded the Trump Campaign. This probably isn't just speculation since the Trump admistration has so many ties to Russia, and members of his campaign met with the Russians. Hopefully we will get more details soon.

www.cnn.com...

according to multiple sources familiar with the inquiry.

No not again !!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ever seen the green ooze left in the bottom of a pickle barrel after all the pickles are gone and the juice has dried up ?
I.E. Stop reaching . I dont know if that ooze is healthy for a person to be running their hands through.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No. He is not.

That's a valid point. However, is that risk worth the reward?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Technically the people elected Hilary. The electoral college elected Trump and was certified by Congress which was controlled by the GOP.

Technically Trump is POTUS for at least 2 more years and there is nothing you can do about it.. There is really no hope anymore.

So you guys bring back the popular vote thing LMAO... You might want to go have a good cry...

Just reminding people how the US election system works. No need to put your own insecurities on me.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And yet a scare 5 years ago he was just a jovial billionaire. Now he's the most HATED political enemy on the planet.

That doesn't sit right with me.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Technically the people elected Hilary.

Technically that’s a stupid thing to say because the popular vote is meaningless.

If it is so meaningless why do Trump supporters keep saying the people made him president or he is so popular or he would have won the popular vote if not for millions of illegal votes?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The popular vote also includes millions of illegals so thank goodness we have the electoral college. The founding fathers saw you anti-Americans coming over 200 years ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The popular vote also includes millions of illegals so thank goodness we have the electoral college. The founding fathers saw you anti-Americans coming over 200 years ago.

What? I can trace my family back to North America before the USA was even a thing. So I dont know where you think I came from or what you think I am. But I am not the one spouting propaganda to explain why a president lost the popular vote when in the same breath you say it doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

What? I can trace my family back to North America before the USA was even a thing. So I dont know where you think I came from or what you think I am. But I am not the one spouting propaganda to explain why a president lost the popular vote when in the same breath you say it doesn't matter.

Popular vote is not a thing and doesn't matter if Hill had 100 mil more votes or 1.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You mean Mueller? The globalist Clinton slave who is still wasting taxpayer dollars with his investigation that he's conducting way beyond its lawful scope and is based on false evidence? That piece of garbage? I think there are a lot of people who do not support that piece of garbage.
edit on 6-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Already posted.

Please direct comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join