It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

John Podesta has a lot of damage to his finger joints and tendons, for a white-collar guy. It looks like his hands have been subjected to trauma for decades.

web md

hand deformities. What Causes Dupuytren's Contracture? The cause of Dupuytren's contracture, also called Dupuytren's disease, is unknown, but certain biochemical factors that affect the palm's connective tissue may be involved. Injuries and overuse of the hand do not play a role. Tendons are not affected. However, certain things may make you more likely to develop Dupuytren's contracture.

They include:

Drinking a lot of alcohol, although most people with the disease do not have alcoholism

Diabetes

Seizures, such as those seen in people with epilepsy

Smoking

The condition usually runs in families, which means it is inherited. You are also more likely to develop this condition if you have a Northern European (English, Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch) or Scandinavian (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish) background.

With this I am not trying to absolve John Podesta for the vial creature I believe him to be.

it is simply trying to separate truth from fiction so that we always only provide only well researched truth.
edit on 21-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm certain you would be floored if you knew who some of the people you talk to every day here on this board are !

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Evidence that actor James Woods, conservative tweeter, is reading this thread?

twitter.com...

Can’t see the twitter but he could be, considering ATS shows up in google threads on this subject matter

1.44 million followers, we may be at the watershed point, this is going to be uncomfortable.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

As pointed out 3 days ago, Barack Obama is becoming RADIOACTIVE...which means fair-game for hard hitting embarrassing articles.

www.theparisreview.org...

Don’t think so, but thank you for calling him Obama on this board

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

OK. Podesta could have inherited DNA that favors Dupuytren's Contracture. Maybe the scars from cuts and abrasions to the inside of his hands have "innocent" reasons as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Not nitpicky at all, I wouldn't know the difference in business types. Like I said, I was just putting it into the knowledge base to be dismissed or built on.
So many connections it's makes it hard to see.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

As pointed out 3 days ago, Barack Obama is becoming RADIOACTIVE...which means fair-game for hard hitting embarrassing articles.

This "board" abovetopsecret.com, has the former President's name accurately depicted all over the place.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

So filling for standard are these guys👇many famous clients and an article critical of Cohen for how he handled Trump's issues and professing how they would never make the mistake of allowing their clients hiding behind ailiases to be discovered

As CNN keeps saying you may not want to have sleazy lawyers around doing sleazy things for you. Words to live by for whoever is hiding behind these guys!

Interesting that this guy previous or still? Partial owner of Standard...

HE STEPPED DOWN AS CHAIR OF THE STANDARD HOTELS BOARD IN MARCH.

That would be 2016 amid many accusations of improper behaviour:

8 Things You Should Know About Hotelier André Balazs

The hospitality mogul, whose brands include the Chateau Marmont, Chiltern Firehouse, and Standard Hotels, has been accused of groping by mulitple women.

by SAM DANGREMOND

NOV 13, 2017

www.townandcountrymag.com...

So also has dated and married many women but Uma twice for a few years a few years apart.

Interesting the President of this LLC shelling Standard group is listed as Katie Thurman. No immediate published connection but strange right?

Coincidences...

I am still digging there is a whole network of Thurman family connected in and around Texas seemingly unconnected to Uma.

I mean these guys would never be silly and publish connections for what they are doing that we could find...would they? Still looking

Same Katie you think?👇

More on Unger to come in a bit.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's all I was asking for. We definitely should not abandon the mega threads

Re: Bad TAT...Very, Very, Bad, TAT.

Remember that new Q thread I started today?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

hmmm. maybe more subtle next time.
will take a crack at it tomorrow

The Q thread wont be shut down if its not about Q but the stuff Q points to. It should be about that anyway.

Say if the thread were about Seth Rich, with a side reference to Q as one of several sources and Wikileaks as another source (oh sorry, thats verboten here too ), it should stay up.

The fact that wikileaks, pg and q are not all that welcome here (on a conspiracy site of all places) speaks volumes about how sensitive this stuff really is.

#DeepStateInPanic

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thats the kind of self-made research that made threads 1-4 great, before the cult entered.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

This "board" abovetopsecret.com, has the former President's name accurately depicted all over the place.

I agree but on this thread some call him Hussein, I guess you fail to see those members

it was meant as a compliment but after your reply, I take it back

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

OK. Podesta could have inherited DNA that favors Dupuytren's Contracture. Maybe the scars from cuts and abrasions to the inside of his hands have "innocent" reasons as well.

From the same link

Dupuytren's contracture is an abnormal thickening and tightening of the normally elastic tissue beneath the skin of the palm and fingers.

My apologies. Should have included that fact. it usually starts in the palm of the hand. Otherwise you should be able to notice most of those scars on fingers are on or near joints.

EDIT to add...in one of my other lives I was a post anesthesia nurse and took care of some of these patients.
edit on 21-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
a reply to: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Perfectenemy

ATS Qsters successfully contained!
edit on 21-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Q Post 1200

Apr 20 2018 12:44:41 (EST) Anonymous ID: 10fbb7 1116269 >>
1116248 Bait. ------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST) Anonymous ID: 9237d9 1116276 >>
1116248 Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law. WWG1WGA ------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 20 2018 12:47:29 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116309 >>1116269

They fall for it every single time. >>1116276

How do you ‘legally’ ……. Q

April 21st

Whether QAnon is guessing or actually has insider information into what President Trump is going to do, he does seem to make quite a few statements that come true.
edit on 21/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Skyfloating
a reply to: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Perfectenemy

ATS Qsters successfully contained!

Not everyone here is likely to be familiar with this thread:

internet-map.net...-128.3974151611328-70.00679779052734

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link