It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There's gotta be a significance with the stagger. Hmmm.

For some reason it doesn't show up correctly on ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So we have to forever let them know we're not going to fall for their flip flop BS.

I don't know but we always did , there's no government in the world from the recording of mankind that didn't used the public

For achieving the goal they fight for...

So it's either you like the idea they fight for or you don't.

Looking at the time that's in the NOW! it seems they fight to set a global blow to pedophilia in its grotesque forms.

I mean little human lives that are the future of our world being taken from families as a medicine for old sick rich people because they can't live with the fact that their times are over and had youth when they were young.

They can't decide simply because they have money and power that children are just cosmetic products

Killing them and F..g them like it's nothing in this world not even can defend themselves.

It's proven that these sick people walk around and gaining ground.

Soon if we do nothing it's common law to give away your third child for cosmetics because you only were alowed to have two children.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

There's gotta be a significance with the stagger. Hmmm.

For some reason it doesn't show up correctly on ATS.

FIVE exclamation points!!!!!

5 Eyes?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
MORE Q:

Responds to Anon:

Apr 17 2018 06:15:26 (EST)
Anonymous ID: d0dcfd 1074952 >>1074761
GOOD MORNING Q

Apr 17 2018 06:16:34 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 1074956 >>1074952

WRAYs of LIGHT.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Another response to an Anon:

Apr 17 2018 06:15:15 (EST)
Anonymous ID: fefb85 1074950

ClipboardImage.png

Made this graphic based on another anon's catch.
Good work

Apr 17 2018 06:18:17 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 1074969 >>1074950

BDT & DEFCON.
Direct.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Wray is going to fire Rosenstein?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: pavil

The sheer amount of unmasking requests by a person in her job is unprecedented I'm guessing. I can't see how she doesn't go down. I would have moved to an extradition proof country myself.

Indeed...why is it that some of these people feel safe and protected right where they are and are not scrambling to get away? Or maybe they are but cant.

These people are stupid and we have been told that no one escapes. Future proves past and most events have taken place and only a matter of time. The swamp is full of those whom do as they are told and don't ask questions or care of the end result of their own doings.

But some are cut from a different cloth and are PATRIOTS.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Q (Trump) has gotten 40 Million people to research conspiracies. Rather than celebrating the fact, you lament it.

That's not the first time I've seen that number. I'm dying to see how it was tabulated.

Its an estimate based on Qs "20 Million reached" back in February. I figure that the amount of follows some of these Q people have (such as Magapill, retweeted by Trump), the countless Twitter accounts, ATS, Reddit, the Chans and the fact that the MSM has been publishing debunking articles, should easily add up to 20 Million being aware. By now it could be double that amount.

As for the rest of your post: Wikileaks, Ron Paul, Julian Assange, Q, ATS....we are ALL part of the same movement saying:

You tell us LIES. We want the TRUTH.

Trump gaining 150K - 200K followers a day.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Still no ICBM's inbound. Weird. All i heard Trump would start WW3 since his election.

They probably bombed McStain's building and his goons.

I'm reading some tweets on Infinity that claim the syrian bases were emptied out before the strike hit.

I haven't had power all weekend, and I'm posting from work, so I'm way behind.

The bombing went down exactly as I expected it to: "precision" strikes that will have little effect on anything. It's a near-perfect repeat of what happened last year. It's a certainty (>95%) that Russia was advised of the targets beforehand, and conveyed this info to Syria so they could prepare.

In fact, the war seems to be continuing as it was before. Another small Rebel pocket NE of Damascus appears to be in the process of surrendering, and the Syrian army is preparing to invade a small ISIS pocket south of Damasus.

So keep calm, WWIII appears to have been postponed.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

THIS from an anon regarding Sparrow Red...

twitter.com...

What IF...Israel already bombed the chemical weapons storage facilities in Homs, days ago,...for satellite damage assessment photos and tonight, we used old Sparrow missiles simply to make a show of it.

I was expecting a token show of force. But if this is true, then Trump was truly phoning in his response. McStain's gonna be so mad he'll piss his pants.

Perhaps this was Trump's way of signalling to the Deep State/Israel/etc. that this pig ain't gonna fly any more.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Trillium

Researchers, huh?

I don't need a link to point out the mis-attributed arrests in what you linked but here is something from ICE for 2016; ICE arrests nearly 2,000 human traffickers in 2016

Maybe that will motivate you to dig a little deeper.

Guess your not so good at math also
2,000 in one year - 12 month compare to
5,486 in 3 1/5 month for one year a possible 5486 x 3 = 16,458
with 3293 rescued also
So to me it look like a 8 time more is a real possibility

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Can anyone translate?

edit on 17-4-2018 by eisegesis because: updated picture

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
[Red]
[Blue]
[White]
[V]

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It reminds me of some type of brahmic script, but I don't recognize it.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Twitter is down.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Do you think it's fair that your links include arrests in foreign countries, such as 1300 from the UK? And Daskakik's only lists a part of the arrests made in the US. Is that a fair comparison? Can you see why it makes people angry when the administration is glorified on dishonest grounds?

This is a form of stolen valor in the battle against trafficking.

And now you're just making things up wholesale. Even if those 5,486 were all in the US, I ask is it fair to give Trump credit for projects that started long before he took office? Or, talking about 2017, is it fair to credit him for stuff that went down a few months after his inauguration, when he was just trying to get his cabinet figured out?

Please; I'm not attacking Trump here, I'm attacking these claims that other people are making for him. I bet Trump is doing fine when it comes to human trafficking, as far as I know, considering he's got a lot of other stuff on his plate too. Looking forward to seeing some real stats.

But you're being extremely dishonest. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or because you just haven't checked those lists for yourself.

I guess neither of you have the lists then, right? I haven't found any good statistics for 2017 or even for previous years, except for ICE. I'm not sure why they can't put it out but I guess bureaucracy is super slow.

Trump should order someone to make detailed statistic, combining all the different agencies that are involved. Then we wouldn't have to guess. It'd be an awesome merit for him if he can show a huge crackdown on human trafficking.

But until then I'll keep bitching about this.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Can anyone translate?

Looks like our solar system.
Probably related to a planetary alignment or increased solar activity.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Working for me.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Twitter is down.

I can see my notifications but my feed throws an error that it’s taking too long to load..

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join