It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could another BDT allow 4 eyes out of the 5 eyes to be shutdown? Boom, boom, boom, boom

Was thinking more of another code injection like last time
My impressions today just jump up
Last time it was this good was around the code injection
Then had that little run-in with @jack about his fake account then
it whent down for the last few day's

Over 50 K now

edit on 17-4-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hmm. Take a look at the colors. Crisis averted? Southwest Airlines plane's engine explodes; passenger reportedly hit with shrapnel

At least one passenger was taken to the hospital after a Southwest Airlines plane made an emergency landing in Philadelphia on Tuesday, officials said.

WACU reported a passenger was "partially sucked out" of the plane's window when the engine exploded and broke the window, a father of one of the passengers said.

“One passenger, a woman, was partially … was drawn out towards the out of the plane … was pulled back in by other passengers," Todd Bauer, the father of one of the passengers said.

Sources told FOX 29 that one passenger was in critical condition with head trauma and nine others were injured in the incident. It was not immeidately clear if any of the nine injured were hospitalized.

A Southwest Airlines spokesperson said the plane diverted "because of an operational event" but photos appeared to show engine damage.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah, good point. It's just a mixed basket; foreign vs. domestic, media source vs. government source, slavery vs. sex work, pedo vs. prostituted adults. So, any comparison made using that data is fruit from a poisoned tree.

Plus I've heard that regular prostitutes have it easier if their cases are registered as trafficking-related. So there's an incentive. Don't know how that actually works in practice. It probably confuses the issue, but it's nothing to worry about at this point since we don't have those stats in the first place, and I don't think those practices would have changed too much by 2017, who knows.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
RR just asked for more time to produce the Comey memos i wonder why. FEDS DROP BOMBSHELL: Comey & Lynch Colluded with Clinton Campaign to Entrap, Wiretap Trump; Illegal Scheme Involved Entire U.S. Intel Community

Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department and James Comey’s FBI worked together with the Hillary Clinton campaign to entrap Donald Trump and associates — including his eldest son — prior to the 2016 presidential election, according to records and testimony of federal law enforcement insiders.

One high ranking official in the Justice Department called it a sweeping “highly illegal” scheme to ensure Hillary Clinton’s election to the White House.

“This was clearly a scheme using Justice (Department) resources and State (Department) resources to get the Russian lawyer into the United States,” one Justice Department insider said. “Who has the power to do this? Only the people at the very top.”

Lynch. Comey. Andrew McCabe. Preet Bhahara. Sally Yates.

And according to high ranking FBI sources, the Bureau played a definitive role in plotting this sweeping privacy breach. But the FBI had much help from the NSA, CIA, the Office of of the Director of National Intelligence, Treasury financial crimes division under DHS, and the Justice Department, federal law enforcement sources confirmed.

John Brennan. James Clapper. Jeh Johnson.

That places the Barack Obama administration directly into this illegal soup, led by Lynch, Yates, Comey and the FBI’s McCabe and associates.

In fact, Hillary Clinton along with the DNC bankrolled Fusion GPS to set up Donald Trump Jr. in the large scheme to undercut his father’s path to the presidency, sources said.

The Russian lawyer who set up Donald Trump Jr. — Natalia Veselnitskaya — was paid by Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS was paid by Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS worked together on another caper in 2014, two years before the Trump Jr. operation. In Russia.

Veselnitskaya was barred from entering the United States. Federal law enforcement sources said Lynch and Comey — using Preet Bhahara’s clout in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the southern district of New York — ensured she was granted a special visa for entry, just to set up the Trump inner circle.

A Justice Department official said Clinton likely never expected her campaign’s role and finances to be uncovered and broke a host of federal laws while trying to get elected in 2016, including bringing Veselnitskaya — who was previously barred from entering the United Stated — into Manhattan for the Trump sit down.

Using research firm Fusion GPS as a buffer, Clinton and associates are now linked to financing a scheme to set up the controversial Trump Jr. meeting at Trump Tower before the 2016 presidential election.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That would make sense in terms of it being Patriots Day and Q calling Anons Patriots - i.e. "Here's something for you guys today, you've earned it!"

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
4 Booms (6:53) and 4 tweets by DJT on the exact same minute (7:24). Isn't that the connection?

1: ET DOWN. Enjoy?
2: Abe resigning?
3: California resisting
4: Bill Everyone is talking.

Probably something else in the tweets but I think those are the booms in some way.

qanonposts.com...
DJT Twitter source
Abe to resign in June

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Deep State Republicans were in on it too. These people are stupid, sick, traitors. And that's too kind!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2018 Patriots Day was yesterday. (April 16, 2018)

Cite: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Michael Catanzaro, a chief architect of Trump's energy policy, is leaving the White House.
twtter
bloomberg

Under federal law, there is a one-year cooling off period for White House officials, blocking them from formally lobbying their agency in the 12 months after they depart. Trump issued an executive order requiring employees serving in his administration to wait five years before conducting lobbying activities. However, there is no criminal penalty for violating that pledge.

In the Trump administration, Catanzaro helped design policy proposals to help deliver on the president’s campaign promises to give a boost to coal -- and the miners who extract it -- as well as slash "job-killing" regulation. That included a directive for agencies to identify policies holding back domestic energy production, an initial plan to rewrite a major water pollution regulation and the launch of a fresh review of U.S. nuclear power policy.

It's not clear if he jumped or pushed.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
4 Booms (6:53) and 4 tweets by DJT on the exact same minute (7:24). Isn't that the connection?

1: ET DOWN. Enjoy?
2: Abe resigning?
3: California resisting
4: Bill Everyone is talking.

Probably something else in the tweets but I think those are the booms in some way.

qanonposts.com...
DJT Twitter source
Abe to resign in June

ETG clearly had two cups of coffee today

Shinzo Abe the overseer of the cauldron of death is nice. How he lasted this long can only be explained by dark sorcery.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My bad! Did we get anything significant happen yesterday then?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You better believe it Cranky...I'm ready to dig!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is inconvenient for the MSM narrative:

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"

Robert Fisk's bombshell first-hand account for the UK Independent runs contrary to nearly every claim circulating in major international press concerning what happened just over week ago on April 7th in an embattled suburb outside Damascus: not only has the veteran British journalist found no evidence of a mass chemical attack, but he's encountered multiple local eyewitnesses who experienced the chaos of that night, but who say the gas attack never happened.

Fisk is the first Western journalist to reach and report from the site of the alleged chemical weapons attack widely blamed on Assad's forces. Writing from Douma in eastern Ghouta, Fisk has interviewed a Syrian doctor who works at the hospital shown in one of the well-known videos which purports to depict victims of a chemical attack.

Basically, some people died from lack of oxygen after the tunnels & basements they were hiding in collapsed. These deaths are being falsely reported as due to a chemical attack.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sometimes things go BOOM behind the scenes. Intentionally kept from the MSM for obvious reasons. Q gives us a hint and glimpse.

Yesterday's behind the scenes Boom was Rod Rosenstein not delivering the "Comey Memos" to Congress by their deadline. He wants a few more days to "think about it".

m.washingtontimes.com...

Congress is the creator and overseer of the DOJ and FBI. You don't tell your overseer, "I'll think about it.".

edit on 4/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
I think I've just had proof that the BBC is also under control of deep state and following the 4am talking points.

On "Beyond 100 Days" Katty Kay was talking to Congressman Scott Taylor and asked "Do you think there needs to be a COMPREHENSIVE american STRATEGY in Syria.

I feel very let down... I pay my TV licence, that funds BBC, on the understanding they are known for being impartial and tell the truth - no more!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Does Nunes still have those impeachment documents (for Rosenstein) hanging out there? I imagine bringing those up for a vote will light a fire under Rosey's butt

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here goes that Mazouz whatever his name is guy in this article claiming inspectors barred from site:
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 17-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Here goes that Mazouz whatever his name is guy in this article claiming inspectors barred from site:
www.theguardian.com...

Too bad he wasn't in the building that was targeted.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating
I think I've just had proof that the BBC is also under control of deep state and following the 4am talking points.

On "Beyond 100 Days" Katty Kay was talking to Congressman Scott Taylor and asked "Do you think there needs to be a COMPREHENSIVE american STRATEGY in Syria.

I feel very let down... I pay my TV licence, that funds BBC, on the understanding they are known for being impartial and tell the truth - no more!

Um, I guess you didn't see the BBC reporting WTC7 collapsed on 911 before it actually did while the building was still standing in the background of her live reporting? Of course it's controlled Media.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

After seeing BBC's election coverage it was painfully obvious they towing the lines.

Talk to some antiwar types from UK and they'll tell you all about how BS BBC is. John Pilger comes to mind.
johnpilger.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join