It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

There is no doubt that reptile-possessed psychopaths would do this, but as long as there is no tangible evidence, it shouldn't be posted, imo. It just makes LizCrokin look like a conspiracy nutjob. The boy who cried wolf gets tiresome. We have gathered enough actual evidence to put these people to prison and should be focused on disseminating THAT.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

These rumors are getting worse for Hillary by the day. Epstein Island Child Sex accusation last week. Hillary eating human flesh accusation last night. Whatever she did, that video had better surface FAST, or a lot of credibility will go down the drain.

All these kinds of speculations buried PG. I understand the why but i question the intention of some people who spread this "information".

Reminds me of the MSM/Dims hating Trump so much that they make up lies. With Hillary, that's not necessary. We just need gutsy people willing to prosecute her for the crimes she's committed.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: isoTruth
Apparently the Pentagon stopped their LIFELOG project the exact day Facebook is formed.
Pentagon cancels LIFELOG project from Wired.com

FAcebook on Business Insider

Do you think this was a coincidence...or did the Pentagon find a willing partner to take over in their search for data on everyone?

Not a coincidence.. Think about it.. FB tracks everything you do.. they track you, even without an account. Eye scanning to check focus, attention, etc. They listen to you, watch you. Logging your entire history online. Feed that to an ai.. Use people to teach it. What comes out?

Just to clarify.. things like alexa, cortana, siri, etc are being fed some of this data.. If the AI gets better, and better (generational) then who knows.. Not to mention, well do something wrong and all they have to do it open your file and they've got whatever they need right there. Go snoopin around for something you don't want out, etc.

It's not just FB fueling the history log.. it's all of it / them.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: clarification

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes I definitely think that is it and also that whoever finds it should do this:

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

These rumors are getting worse for Hillary by the day. Epstein Island Child Sex accusation last week. Hillary eating human flesh accusation last night. Whatever she did, that video had better surface FAST, or a lot of credibility will go down the drain.

All these kinds of speculations buried PG. I understand the why but i question the intention of some people who spread this "information".

Reminds me of the MSM/Dims hating Trump so much that they make up lies. With Hillary, that's not necessary. We just need gutsy people willing to prosecute her for the crimes she's committed.

Exactly. I still can't believe that they sunk so low and resorted to fabricating the Koi incident. I mean really? They must have known that there camera wasn't the only one rolling.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yes. Could ne total bs.

There are quite a few saying this is what it is.

Could absolutely be disinfo on purpose as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It refers to this re: reponse to >>1003248

edit on 11-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Magic square potential result on Q Post #1127:

Parameters:
grid 13x13 - why? from minutes in timestamp
Keyword - "NAT SEC" - Why? Only uppercase words in post

Result = "PUWLTV"

Interpretation = "People, you (U) Watch Live Television"?

Why? Trump tweet just now says Hannity big show tonight. Also Post1131 says "R U learning yet"

WL = WikiLeaks?

link   
Remember how incensed people were to go to war in Iraq because the evidence as presented was not good enough?

Now look at the press. They can't wait to go to war in Syria over some other people saying there was a chemical gas attack. There hasn't even been any presentation of evidence like Colin Powell did. It's just so much heresay.

But you're un-American and unpatriotic if you are skeptical.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I would expect that EBS started as just text but as smartphones proliferated i'm sure they will have updated the software to send text to older phones and vids/pictures to phones that can deal with it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes I definitely think that is it and also that whoever finds it should do this:

qanon.pub...

According to 8...it was Snowden who posted it on 8.
Hence, Q's joke about working for NSA.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I doubt they can pay me enough :-)... Years ago it was suggested I apply to MI6 as an analyst but they were only paying £40k ($60k). More recently I turned down headhunters for a department director position at the Home Office after 1st round interview because I couldn't face 20% pay cut and weekly reporting into Whitehall.

If I found it I'd just add the fact to my C.V. but to be honest I'd rather someone else found it... I don't want to spend the rest of my life in the public eye!

edit on 11-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

ETA - Off to have a look but if I find anything i'll PM it to someone.
edit on 11-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Told you in my previous drop with the three colors. Snowden worked for Black hats and joined the White hats thus he became a Grey hat. Your welcome.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Those who see will see
Those who hear will hear
I claim not nothing
Listen to your spirit
It is all you have
Spread the word and shed your fear
My last post is now

God be with you all, no matter what it's name is to you

The message has been delivered

Patriots unite in the name of God

edit on 4112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Yes TAT could be WikiLeaks too.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A gentle reminder that Q never specified what the RAW vid would be about. Yes they do unspeakable things to others but please wait for the real video to drop before you flood social media with this. These out of control speculations are doing Q and us a huge disservice. Trust but verify.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A little dramatic don't ya think?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Alan Dershowitz. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

top topics