It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: abago71
Popcorn time
#Down she goes...

I must be missing something - I don't see how these two articles are related.

How does Pompeo getting in trouble for not declaring ties to a chinese business, and Hillary advising him not to fire state department officials = Hillary is going down?

I'm confused also.
Perhaps it means HRC is trying to get rid of Pompeo to STOP the purge. 🤔

Bingo. All the people who could possibly protect HRC and Obama are curently in the process of being surgigcally removed. Someone leaked the story about Pompeo and China to the press to prevent his confirmation. Remember the people who are the loudest have the most to hide.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

New drop from Q says "down she goes" referring to the Clinton/Pompeo news.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Oprah Winfrey...the shining beacon of a new age and role-model for Billions of People...

doesnt even know how to fuel a car or check in at an airport

Oprah and co-stars Reese Witherspoon and Mindy Kaling were asked if they still fill up their own cars at the petrol station. "I don't," Oprah said. "I gotta just say, I wouldn't know what to do." As her co-stars giggled, Oprah continued and gave another example of being out of touch with the average person.

"I actually took someone to the airport recently and I said: 'Make sure you have your ticket,' and they were like: 'What?' And I said: 'They don't have tickets anymore?'" Oprah's fuel pump confession comes just a few days after she told talk show host Jimmy Kimmel that she doesn't answer her own phone at home. "I actually have security," she told him. "Somebody does answer the phone and they'll say, 'Mr Kimmel is on line two.'"

These people are more than just stupid.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Popcorn time
#Down she goes...

How does Pompeo getting in trouble for not declaring ties to a chinese business, and Hillary advising him not to fire state department officials = Hillary is going down?

I'm confused also.

That's what I'm thinking. Hillary still has flunkies in the MSM accepting bribes. The second "The Hill" story was published just 2 hours after the first. Second story looks like a "rush" job too.

Notice the logic problem with: thehill.com... ??

Pompeo — who was recently nominated by Trump to be secretary of State — failed to disclose his business’ ties to a Chinese government oil and gas company in the questionnaire he was required to fill out to be confirmed as CIA director by the Senate.
Senators did not bring up his links to the Chinese government during his confirmation to be CIA director last year. He was confirmed by a 66-32 vote, with 14 Democrats voting in favor of his confirmation.

edit on 4/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Popcorn time
#Down she goes...

I'm confused also.

That's what I'm thinking. Hillary still has flunkies in the MSM accepting bribes. The second "The Hill" story was published just 2 hours after the first. Second story looks like a "rush" job too.

We discussed the possibility of deliberate false leaks months ago. Best way to catch leakers is giving them false info and watch which MSM runs with it. Two birds one stone.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Interesting post on twitter showing that the Pentagon stopped their "Lifelog" database (which was an attempt to capture the entire existence of everyone) on the same day Facebook was born. This was 02/02/04 link

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Speaking of cleaing house. Florida judge resigns after husband charged with securities fraud, grand theft That's Noodles district btw.

A Florida judge has resigned after state prosecutors indicted her husband on securities fraud and grand theft charges.

Eleventh Judicial Circuit Judge Sarah Zabel let Florida Gov. Rick Scott know her last day on the bench is May 31.

“It has been an honor for me to serve the people of Miami-Dade County these past nearly 16 years,” she said in a statement to the Daily Business Review on Wednesday. “I am looking forward to starting a new season in my legal career and I will continue to make a difference for our community. This is the right time for me.”

Her resignation comes after her husband, ex-North Miami Beach Mayor Myron Rosner, was arrested in October for using a business partner’s $150,000 to pay for bills instead of a development project, the Miami Herald reported.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hard to remove someone who isn't in yet. This must be a new record for even for the President.

Trump is the one who nominated him. Can't he just change his mind and get someone else if he no longer trusts Pompeo? It's seems unwise to delay on purpose.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So that's it then...on top of not being allowed to move, Assange is no longer allowed to speak either? And the world just idly stands by? Tomorrow, any one of us could be Assange.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Hard to remove someone who isn't in yet. This must be a new record for even for the President.

Trump is the one who nominated him. Can't he just change his mind and get someone else if he no longer trusts Pompeo? It's seems unwise to delay on purpose.

Pompeo is a good actor.
Edit: Nobody cared about his China business when he got his first comfirmation.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

is that your opinion or Q's?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Eric Trumps tweet today:

Pretty obvious to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

is that your opinion or Q's?

Trust Kansas. It's both i guess. Kansas is going to play a vital role in the near future.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Eric Trumps tweet before that, contained a V on the guys cap.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Damn it Jan Re someone who knows puters...

What does this mean??

How do we find it?

twitter.com...

Also ck out vids currently posted on this account.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Not to sound over presumptuous but are the VV a nod to me? Just wondering that's all.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Stand strong
Stand as one
Pray
I am but a man
A DEPLORABLE
But the deviants and disturbed are
A DEFECTIVE

To the world
Only one judges

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not really sorry for the double post

Maga

edit on 4112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Them heartstrings, yo. They just run people.

Haha quote of the day. Easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join