It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in YouTube Shooting Posted Rants About the Company Online

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: Konduit
We live in strange times frens

Ummmm......ok?

On another note, her parents called the police with a warning she was going to do this. Police found her sleeping in the car and did nothing...obviously, she got the gun on the way there, or police did not search the car,or......

www.mercurynews.com...

Absolutely NOT TRUE....they never said she was going to do this, all they said was she might be on her way to youtube because she "Hated" them. Nobody ever specifically said she is going to go to YouTube HQ to shoot people. stop lying and stop posting false quotes.
edit on 5-4-2018 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Yet this PETA/green peace eco terrorist Iranian was indeed reported by her family. They were concerned she may have been heading there to engage in an act of violence as a result of her rage RE: Youtube's decision to apply age restrictions to her highly graphic and misleading videos.

Not to mention... no one can ever claim mass shootings are always carried out by white males. This is an Iranian female. Notice the Farsi text on her social media.

Speaking of which, isn't it amazing just how fast her profiles were censored by social media? They always have had a love-triangle with radical Islamic jihad. In 2016, they found plenty of time to censor Conservatives/Libertarians/Moderate Dems while ISIL and other radical Islamic terrorists were recruiting on social media and using it to spread their propaganda and lies.
edit on 4/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Subrosabelow

They totally demonetized her channel, and then applied the filters I'm so familiar with that no one hardly ever saw her videos after that.

oh ya? you're soooo familiar with it huh?

lol

Advertisers most likely didn't want their ads on her content, so they pulled them, but she has to blame someone right? so blame youtube I guess.

Youtube has a whole toolkit of methods to marginalize people / videos that bother them so that they never catch steam unless its done thru someone else own website or whatever. They even dial back / freeze the times viewed (one of the first things they started doing like 10 years ago in "Google Video" even). Their methods along these lines have only grown more sophisticated. Or they just block stuff / ban people completely if it really rubs them wrong (is critical of them / Obama / SJW's / etc).

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have a small youtube channel myself. It can be a extremely frustrating experience.
Every time you make progress and get ahead youtube pulls the rug from under you.

I had only recently got to the point where I could actually make some money and youtube changed the rules and demonetized all my videos. Why? Because regardless of my view counts. I don't have enough subscribers to my channel.

If I have a video with say 60,000 views, and 1000 subscribers I can make money.
Now if I have a video with 100,000 views and only my current 180 subscribers I get nothing.

Making and editing videos can take hours of work. Even to make just a short 5 minute clip.
So it's not like we don't earn our keep, and I'm sure Youtube was making it's money off me and my 'rent' was covered.

Youtube really seems intent on squashing the little people. I've had a video or 2 demonetized for saying the F-word once in the 30minute video, while young pretty mindless kids can swear every second sentence for an hour completely untouched because they have 1million botted subscribers and make youtube vast amounts more money than I do, plus they're young and pretty..... lol

So yes it is frustrating as hell sometimes with youtube. And many people and mentally unstable people alike, have come to rely on the income their videos make. Just like any job. If you work 12 hours a day, are making $50,000 a year making visual entertainment and that is just yanked out from under you, and poof you main source of income is just gone because some faceless entity says it is. Well just like any job, that is gonna cause even the nicest person on the planet some stress.

This dude looks like a lady person, had videos with 300k+ views. So they would of been making a decent income via monetization.
If they did the work then they should of got paid for it. If he/she/it was trans, which no doubt has enough mental stress at the best of times, they may of been relying on that money for their 'treatment' to full transition.

Working with google and youtube sucks more often than not.
But this is why websites have options to shut down your account and computers have power buttons.
The solution isn't to go shooting people because your 'feels' got hurt.
It's being an adult and using your free will to not be a dick and make better life choices.

But then again crazy people often don't realise they're crazy do they.
And big corporations working with billions of people daily have no soul.

Humans. We're a bit of a mess of an animal hey.

I also noticed much of stuff relating to this person has already begun being hoovered up on the internet.
Most links posted to their vids come up as being removed.

I guess I can see why youtube would want those videos removed. We don't want or need people like these becoming idols in death.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join