It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in YouTube Shooting Posted Rants About the Company Online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Apparently the YouTube shooter is Nasim Aghdam.

She had a channel and had some beefs with YT.

Read ........

Suspect in YouTube Shooting Posted Rants About the Company Online

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit has confirmed the identity of the shooter who opened fire on YouTube’s campus in San Bruno Tuesday. Her name is Nasim Aghdam, and she lives in Southern California.

Aghdam has a robust presence on YouTube. In a video posted in January 2017, she says You Tube “discriminated and filtered” her content. In the video Aghdam says her channel used to get lots of views but that after being filtered by the company, it received fewer views. In a Facebook post from February 2017 Aghdam blasted YouTube saying, “There is not equal growth opportunity on You Tube.”

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit has also learned the license plate on a car towed from YouTube’s campus Tuesday is registered to Aghdam. In 2014, she posted a video on YouTube of what appears to be the same car, stating that it was vandalized by “anti-vegans” because the car had a sign saying “meat is murder.”

🧐
edit on Apr-03-2018 by xuenchen because: 📺

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think all the veggies went to her head.

She seems to have had some issues with anyone challenging her or restricting what she said.

I haven't read much about her yet. It seems there are two people with the same name out there.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sheesh. When Facebook got on my last damn nerve, I yelled a lot, and sent them a bucket of crap, courtesy of poopsenders. Left it in care of Mark Zuck- A -Bug.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think all the veggies went to her head.

She seems to have had some issues with anyone challenging her or restricting what she said.

I haven't read much about her yet. It seems there are two people with the same name out there.

I had Facebook censoring the hell out of me- it *does* get very tiring, and twice as frustrating. Especially when *every* damn. Thing. You post is screwed up, lost, censored, blocked, banned, and you're stuck in the FB Gulag like a frigging dissident.

If Youtube has policies like FB, I get her blowing a fuse... but there are other ways to deal with so called social media than shooting random people outside their HQ.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

She had a bumper sticker that said "meat is murder?" Wow. You know what is really murder? Shooting innocent people at work.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
She dealt with censorship with death. Will this tighten or loosen the censorship of tech companies?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
To be honest she sounded like someone who needed to be looked in the loony bin after browsing her webpage. No offense!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
When you censor people and try to keep them from sharing their message then they will be heard one way or another. Karma is a bitch I guess.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Judging from her name, her looks, her veganism, her place of work, her location, and pretty much everything else I've come to the conclusion that she LOOKS LIKE A LEFTY!

Boyo boy! What now lefties?

I wouldn't be surprised ONE STINKING BIT if just last week she was calling for GUN CONTROL!

HYPOCRITES!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
her website

and a quote from above...

BE AWARE! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for
personal short term profits & do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people,
hiding the truth, manipulating science & everything, putting public mental & physical health at risk,
abusing non-human animals, polluting environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism &
sexual degeneration in the name of freedom,..... & turning people into programmed robots!
"Make the lie big, Make it simple, Keep saying it, And eventually they will believe it" Adolf
Hitler... There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not
supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered & merely relegated, so that people can
hardly see their videos!
.There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site,
your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why isnt there more coverage right now on this in the news? Is it because she didnt fit the demographic?

Weird

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Most likely this. Even though Nick Cruz is Hispanic, his shooting could be explained by the media as the typical white kid with a gun goes on a rampage at his school. Here the suspect is either Arab or Turkish or Persian, but probably not Muslim, and she participated in leftist/liberal activities like veganism and "animal rights".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticalRogue123

So you're saying that there are no right-wing vegans and that conservatives don't gaf about things like cruelty to animals?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
just visited her website.

She is one strange Iranian woman, there seems to be a lot going on here.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What happened to the live reports of some guy in body armor with "Green glasses aiming" at them that were rolling in on that feed?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
wow....

she seemed like a real nutjob

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Sounds like chicka-nut-job wasn't wrapped too tight.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Our right to complain about what a free product/service/benefit does or does not do, is severely limited.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Why isnt there more coverage right now on this in the news? Is it because she didnt fit the demographic?

Weird

MSM shut up fast all-of-a-sudden !!

Hmmmmmmmmm

Something's up and it's deep.

😁

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

She had a bumper sticker that said "meat is murder?" Wow. You know what is really murder? Shooting innocent people at work.

Oh grow up, she didn't eat them. It's only murder to a vegan if they eat the meat (apparently).

A couple of things here;

1, funny how this happened, and yet no one is crying out for banning guns (yes I know, San Fran already has a weird strict gun control laws in effect thanks to California and Brown)

2, Stranger yet that YouTube didn't catch this coming with all their safety screenings (one would think that their office HQ would have security at the entry ways, and lets not even talk about this person probably posted this attack somewhere online)

So where are the people crying foul, and where are the fingers being pointed. Instead we have an angry person violently react to some nonsense on line by acting out in person. Seems a little odd to me, just seems odd.

***ADDED AFTER POSTING***

What do we know about the people shot? I wonder if something is more then meets the eye here?

edit on 3-4-2018 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join