It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy or a mental condition? Can anyone help?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Andres0892

To be normal in society you have to act normal. Notice that I mentioned act. I think there is more going on than we are allowed to comprehend. Some of that should remain unaccessable to us. I am becoming aware of the delusion that forms societies and the reason these delusions are spread and why they are spread. Just accept what they say is real and parrot that and you will be all right. If you get obsessed with finding out what is real, then you are a threat to society and you need to take meds. Consensus of the time governs the reality we live in. Society dictates what evidence we are allowed to consider as real. Don't dwell on it, it is not worth getting distracted about. I no longer blindly believe what is parrotted without researching the subject. These deceptions go back a long time, it is not a new practice. As long as I can remember, people have been secretely talking about all the deception that is being spewed, I grew up in the sixties and listened to the adults talk about stuff when I was sitting at the table having cookies and hot chocolate.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is true modern western society buisness is more important than anything else. Yet in Tibet, hearing voices in your head makes you holy. Weird world we live in.

Anyhow it’s best for op to take this journey alone sounds young and exploring and trying to understand things so many before have looked for..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I have a voice talking to me in my head all the time, it is the same voice that I use to write this post. I say it outload in my mind as I write and read it to see if it sounds correct. That voice could be from my subconscious, it could be misconstrued as a different being if a person did not understand it was themself taking to them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hear ya bro. To much not understood, to many people telling us what to understand when they don’t really understand..

Not to mention schizophrenia, or demonic possession I get a headache just thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Dont take ANOTHERSIDES advice, just dont, go read this persons threads, he has admitted he is diagnosed schizophrenic and refuses to take his meds or do any sort of ongoing therapy.

Hes going to give you bad advice that could possibly make anything that could POSSIBLY be oncoming medical condition, much much worse.

Slander, disinfo, this guy assumes he knows psychology, hidden tech, and might get kickbacks somewhere..backatcha. Im fine though.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Hey I could write book!! Just the other day I got a package ,,it had a zippo lighter in it,,,, with an Owl picture,,,.... I was in the Navy air wing,,,,The Barn owls
....about a week befor that... I asked a girl ...at my tobacco shop....how much would that zippo lighter cost ????? WTF ???

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Fact is andres i took different meds that never worked. You need to deconstruct the intent of any hearing. I found its all deceptions. And if you know they know. Its all mind games. A manipulation cult tech. I got the "other peoples thoughts several times. Ive researched psychotronic tech. Its crystals linked to electronic tech, magnetic stuff. Frankly im not a scientist but im not stupid and because of environmental deductions found a place of least resistance. This thing doesnt stop because you power it. A fungus on nerves acts like a capacitor or voltage enhancer. Nanos get power. The telepathy is from square dermal absorbing tech. Bone resonators, neurophones, we all i think are rigged an any jerk# with tech can create hell.

edit on 4-4-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Try this site. you might have to hunt around a bit. I was on it last night and while i did not see it I'm sure i have seen it on that site before. Its certainly in one of the authors books.

I read all this authors books when I was in my mid 20's which was about 40 years ago and I reckon its one of the best things I have done in my life.

While I have have no such abilities, I most strongly ask you to believe in yourself and your abilities.

Be strong enough to ignore the laughter from the ignorant.

Link

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Yep because this is all completely sane.

I close my case.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thanks fo the link, I will definitely give these books a read. Also thank you for the encouragement but this is something that is weighting heavy on my mind and believing that what is going on in my head is real is just going to keep feeding it. I’ve kept this in for so long that talking to real people about it has really lifted a hudge weight off my shoulder.

a reply to: Azureblue

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecomehome

Hey I could write book!! Just the other day I got a package ,,it had a zippo lighter in it,,,, with an Owl picture,,,.... I was in the Navy air wing,,,,The Barn owls
....about a week befor that... I asked a girl ...at my tobacco shop....how much would that zippo lighter cost ????? WTF ???

Uhmmm?? What are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: anotherside

Yep because this is all completely sane.

I close my case.

Yeah it is. Because docs can only identify the symptoms not the cause..alledgedly. Ive asked several of my pill dispensers..i mean psychiatrists.

Here. Its either learn and block or end up with these issues. I have a broken neck from tardiv dysconesia and diabetes. Still got voices though..thanks official medical #holes.

War is this cloud
Such a plastic fantasy
Can't escape
Not allowed
Not a peep from down below
It's seems the corner room is taken
You can curl up underneath
Freedom earned here
Not mistaken
In a way it plays for keeps
So what is your intention
And why do I have the creeps?
edit on 4-4-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andres0892
Thanks fo the link, I will definitely give these books a read. Also thank you for the encouragement but this is something that is weighting heavy on my mind and believing that what is going on in my head is real is just going to keep feeding it. I’ve kept this in for so long that talking to real people about it has really lifted a hudge weight off my shoulder.

a reply to: Azureblue

no worries, any time. suggest you start with The Saffron Robe.

The ancient Tibetans had a saying "when the student is ready, the master will appear." perhaps your time has come. Perhaps you are ready.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

In all seriousness I would take the advice from the people that are saying to go to a professional. Be honest with what’s is happening, and express that you don’t want to be doped up. Some medications actually work really well.

I had a stretch of a few months where I heard “whispers”, my name mostly. I went to a doctor and he told me that stress and axiety can make you think you’re hearing stuff and losing your mind. I started exercising and doing everything I could to keep my mind occupied. To relax, I would occasionally have a beer or two (but only if you’re old enough, and don’t drink if you take any meds a doctor gives you).

Periodically it would come back, so I went to a hypnotist just to see if maybe I could get some sort of memory recollection. My girlfriend at the time went with me just for comfort, and when everything was said and done nothing drastic had come about. I am by no means advocating hypnotherapy or anything of the sort, but it is an option to consider if mental health professionals bother you.

The “whispers” eventually went away, one day I realized that I hadn’t heard one in a while. My point with that is perhaps you are making these episodes occur more often due to the stress of worrying about them happening. Stress can cause all kinds of ailments.

Bottom line, go see a doctor, if anything for reassurance that the doctor isn’t what you need. Keep us posted buddy, you’ll be alright and have friends here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join