It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite Tune

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

The 1940's song is so lovely, they really got the feeling. Do you happen to know what the name of the song they play is?

Found it

...listened to it, it's a cool WW11 upbeat song about the bugle player you plays for the army in 'Company B' raises the troops in the morning, and sounds his bugle at the end of the day. But off duty at night he rocks the dance halls with his boogie woogie style of play which they all dance to forgetting about war.
I bet people really boogied to it back in the day

edit on 2-8-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've had a crazy intense life events in the last week, and when I got home yesterday played this at full blast, summing up exactly how I was feeling inside, big smile on my face!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: WarriorMH

The 1940's song is so lovely, they really got the feeling. Do you happen to know what the name of the song they play is?

Found it

...listened to it, it's a cool WW11 upbeat song about the bugle player you plays for the army in 'Company B' raises the troops in the morning, and sounds his bugle at the end of the day. But off duty at night he rocks the dance halls with his boogie woogie style of play which they all dance to forgetting about war.
I bet people really boogied to it back in the day

Thank you so much, i have to be honest and admit that i did not really understood most of what they were saying but the song was charming, i understand better this one as it is a bit slower and i can get the words

I finished watching the movie, the end is very sad. She did not even want to get a record contract and was pushed into it then everyone leaves and she pays the price or so that's how it looks like to me. They took all they could take from her and destroyed her in the end, bastards

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH
I'm glad you watched it, definitely a harsh end, powerful and gritty isn't it. classic.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hold It Down, Madball :

Reach out, Four Tops:

Brave heart theme, James Horner :
(For the love of a princess)

edit on 8 2 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's classic, I posted it in another forum but it belongs here too.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I like it, but the only experience I have of the Doobie Brothers is this 90's remix, back in my loved up rave days!
I know you'll hate it haha, but it is full on memories for me in a particular nightclub many years ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry i am going to post this song which means lots of things to me due to my grand father and things beyond back when i was not born yet but so please don't hate me

This song is so sad and beautiful the video, it say so many things

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Haha don't be sorry, it's one of my favourite Stones tracks!
This is my favourite though, It's my twin sisters name, and if we're out and there's karaoke going on I sing it to her lol

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
lol i'm sorry that i was sorry lmao

is just that it seems i should not be posting those things xaxa, in the past i have seen some people consider it as an insult or critic of the u.s. but i just like the song and has a special meaning for me, i just wanted to prevent hitting some people sentibilities as has happened in the past

Angie is such a great song, i love how the guitar sounds, you have one the best bands in history, how lucky

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Haha this is a music thread, let the politically offended keep it in the mud-pit or rant forum lol!
Here's another favourite Stones track of mine:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Haha this is a music thread, let the politically offended keep it in the mud-pit or rant forum lol!
Here's another favourite Stones track of mine:

I hate when i can't get what i want lmao, makes me go into crazy mode

Here's another song i forgot but i like a lot, have good memories listening to this with my best friend. Again one of those songs i did not had an idea what they were singing about back then, but liked it a lot anyway

Listening to it right now makes me feel nostalgic and still like a lot

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I also like this song, i still don't know what to think of it but i heard it a couple years ago and liked it, so weird but magical. I don't know very well what it really means beyond the words but i like the rhythm a lot. Well i have included two songs i heard that day which i really like from this band

Apparently i'm weird for liking these kind of songs lmao but oh well, i already knew that

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Sometimes saying goodbye is all that's left..

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Since this is open to "your favorite tune" i will post mine now, above all other songs

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Oh my gosh, you are not weird for liking these!!!
Absolute classic tracks, 'Tomorrow' was way ahead of it's time, and I still hear it dropped/sampled into some psy-trance beats at parties and club nights these days...good choices!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Oh my gosh, you are not weird for liking these!!!
Absolute classic tracks, 'Tomorrow' was way ahead of it's time, and I still hear it dropped/sampled into some psy-trance beats at parties and club nights these days...good choices!

I like this song too, is so beautiful and Natalia is way awesome, i got to see her live last year and she is incredible in lots of ways

But i did not find the lyrics in English and this is a Mexican song so it is spanish all the way. I love the video, it's beautiful.

The song more or less says "I have you in me, from the very roots, and if i ever grow tall and far away, there's no way you won't be here inside me because i have you in me, and there is no way that you can go away because you are my roots" or something like that, i think it means as a person from some culture and country you have your love and no matter where you go or how much you change or grow, those roots will never go away, you will still belong and have faith and love for your homeland and culture and whatever made you be proud before you had to go away

I could not find the English lyrics i offer this dog's butt in place of a good translation, i hope the gods will be good with my offering, as i have nothing else to offer right now

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Lmao dogs butt!
Lovely song, wish I could speak Spanish now. I was in love with a beautiful girl from Mexico city a few years ago, I called her my hermosa...she's sadly a heroin addict living in a squat in Bristol now though...not so beautiful.
Have you noticed Bo who started this thread has been banned? Wonder what he did lol ...surprised I've lasted so long, the ban hammer flies like a freebird in this town!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Lmao dogs butt!
Lovely song, wish I could speak Spanish now. I was in love with a beautiful girl from Mexico city a few years ago, I called her my hermosa...she's sadly a heroin addict living in a squat in Bristol now though...not so beautiful.
Have you noticed Bo who started this thread has been banned? Wonder what he did lol ...surprised I've lasted so long, the ban hammer flies like a freebird in this town!

I think it's very sad when people you once knew and were happy together turn into a bad life and change so much you can't even be friends anymore and go separate ways

It is very weird when that ban stuff happens, someone is around and suddenly one day they're gone with no way to know what happened, like alien abduction lmao

That's a very cool song, looking a bit into that band because i had never heard them before

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Star for Skynyrd of course! LOL

You'll understand this being one of my favorites

Let's dedicate this one to Bo!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join